Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink
This would be really great because all the users especially the patients can rate all the medical practitioners and professional for their services and that will give an idea for all the users whether to whom he/she will contact for a satisfying service. Also, it is really good for the doctors because they can know whether they perform well or not and can be able to gain an additional incentives from Atlantico network.
In this way many medical practitioners and professionals especially the doctors will be encourage to work satisfyingly in order to gain that extra bonus and incentives from the Atlantico network. It will also boost their drive to work with their best knowing that they are being rated by their clients.

But not only that AtlantICO team will changed the way the thinks not only because of the extra bonuses to gain but to make sure to provide an amazing and quality medical services to all people in this world which is really good to hear. I hope the team really continue their best work for the sake of all people in this world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I congratulate the atlantico network at its wonderful ico end. I was grateful and I joined this wonderful project. and see how far this project is going to be. especially and this is the first ico about medical and it's really worthwhile the project is worldwide. good job atlantico keep up the good work and goodluck in continuing this project.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

AtlantICO Network is a progressive project involving three areas simultaneously: medical, insurance and pharmaceutical. The final goal of the project is to provide the population with the best quality medical services and pharmaceuticals.

The system created within the framework of AtlantICO Network project will become an insurmountable obstacle to the emergence of a special monopoly in the medical market, which could include medical companies, pharmaceutical and insurance companies.

The implementation of AtlantICO Network project will be able to solve most of the problems associated with the provision of medical services and the sale of pharmaceutical products. AtlantICO Network project has a proven business model, and its team has already concluded agreements with various well-known worldwide pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions. These companies, in turn, use the services of AtlantICO Network project today. Learn more about the prospects of AtlantICO Network project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I'm sure that Atlantico's mission will be achieved in the nearest future using the platform and the vast opportunities that blockchain technology offers. I'm Looking forward for the finish product of Atlantico after the token sale and good luck on the remaining days of ICO!
but first, they should run the project according to their roadmap so the trust of investor is still there. next month it should be listed on an exchange and at December 2018 app should be launch so everyone can experience how convenient is Atlantico Network could be.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Amazing, I feel just yesterday I saw no more than half of tokens that were sold, but now I'm surprised to see more than 90% of tokens have been sold and almost reached the hardcap target. I want to say "Congratulations" to the Atlantico Network team for the achievements that have been achieved at this ICO stage, hopefully after the ICO is complete you can provide the best service to investors and customers as well.
wow it's so cool, I missed this information and I was also very surprised by what you said I was very happy with this news, soon I will manage to succeed, it's a really good job

That is really great success is the best part of every project.. congratulations to the atlantico network team who part of this amazing project for the biggest achievement..
Wow, how cool it is, this amazing achievement is still a few days left, there are still opportunities for new members to participate here. I hope that I will not waste this golden opportunity.
Wow! How wonderful for achieving to reach the hard cap. Quiet near to reach the 100% and we still believe that they could do it.
that was amazing, project attracts a lot of investors at near end of ICO. this means Atlantico Network is well funded to work 100% to their plans.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

As we can see 90% of token have been sold and almost reach the hard cap. It is almost reach the goal of this project. Few days is not a problem. 90% That is a big amount of number as you can see..

For me it looks like they got the large buy-in from the private investors, meaning that Atlantico is financially supported by group of people or a company and they started the ICO just to give chance for other normal or small investors to be part of the Atlantico's ecosystem.

footwebstor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
This project has a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community. I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

This project has a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community. I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular.
It is true that Atlantico will be very popular and useful in the next coming years but as far as I remember there are other project that has a same concept with Atlantico but no one yet has succeeded so I hope this platform will be on top in the market once it launch.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

As we can see 90% of token have been sold and almost reach the hard cap. It is almost reach the goal of this project. Few days is not a problem. 90% That is a big amount of number as you can see..
For me it looks like they got the large buy-in from the private investors, meaning that Atlantico is financially supported by group of people or a company and they started the ICO just to give chance for other normal or small investors to be part of the Atlantico's ecosystem.
That is a big check! Investors are just observing on how great ATLANTICO NETWORK project is and they have decided to invest in the last part of the campaign. We are very thankful that the project will be a successful one after of how many months that we observe and support this project. Good Job ATLANTICO TEAM!
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

That is a big check! Investors are just observing on how great ATLANTICO NETWORK project is and they have decided to invest in the last part of the campaign. We are very thankful that the project will be a successful one after of how many months that we observe and support this project. Good Job ATLANTICO TEAM!
Yes, that's possible. Well, Atlantico team was in the business for 31years, so getting support from private and big companies is not impossible. Actually,  this is a great opportunity for small investors to become part of the success achieved by the Atlantico team.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

It is true that Atlantico will be very popular and useful in the next coming years but as far as I remember there are other project that has a same concept with Atlantico but no one yet has succeeded so I hope this platform will be on top in the market once it launch.
Yes Atlantico Network can do it! Yes, there were other projects that have the same idea with Atlantico but failed to continue because unlike them, Atlantico has a strong and dedicated team that keeps striving to become successful.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
Yes, it got the attention and trust of many supporters and investors because it has a great idea and a great team. It's in the features of Atlantico that a client can schedule an appointment with his/her preferred provider,  client can give feedback and rate the service provider, client can also receive bonus token for frequently using the platform as their insentive.
Hannahfern

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.
Yes, I think it will be sold out. The sales suddenly increase and only few tokens remain so investors should hurry. The team is really great, in just a span of 2 1/2 months of ICO sale they reached their target. Congrats!
Hannahfern

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

It is really great to be the part of this project.. I salute all the team who give there very best forbeing dedicated to the success of the project. In just a few days ICO will end and hoping for the hard cap.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

The rich services of the Atlantico platform are of particular interest. Feedback from both sides will contribute to improving the quality of health care for people and the quality of health centers, the quality of the physician and pharmacy system. In particular, does user-based feedback affect sales of Doctors, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and Distributors?

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

AtlantICO Network is a progressive project involving three areas simultaneously: medical, insurance and pharmaceutical. The final goal of the project is to provide the population with the best quality medical services and pharmaceuticals.

The system created within the framework of AtlantICO Network project will become an insurmountable obstacle to the emergence of a special monopoly in the medical market, which could include medical companies, pharmaceutical and insurance companies.

The implementation of AtlantICO Network project will be able to solve most of the problems associated with the provision of medical services and the sale of pharmaceutical products. AtlantICO Network project has a proven business model, and its team has already concluded agreements with various well-known worldwide pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions. These companies, in turn, use the services of AtlantICO Network project today. Learn more about the prospects of AtlantICO Network project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I'm sure that Atlantico's mission will be achieved in the nearest future using the platform and the vast opportunities that blockchain technology offers. I'm Looking forward for the finish product of Atlantico after the token sale and good luck on the remaining days of ICO!
but first, they should run the project according to their roadmap so the trust of investor is still there. next month it should be listed on an exchange and at December 2018 app should be launch so everyone can experience how convenient is Atlantico Network could be.
the athlete's preparation was really serious in their project, I saw their roadmap and you're right next month to find out that the exchange is going out token and the good ones here will also show their apps that people can use, good job atlantico network. Investors are more likely to enjoy this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: