Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLUB] The SpamBusters! Busting rule-breakers constantly.  (Read 56019 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:59:26 AM

~

Thank you, added to the OP. Now I have to find the most efficient way of distributing the funds between the participants. See who are active, remove those who are banned, and inactive. I'll try to find the best solution.
Any ideas are welcome.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 09:49:42 AM

...See who are active, remove those who are banned, and inactive. I'll try to find the best solution...

As, I already told you a couple of times before, I will be happy to help again an hour or two dailly in The SpamBusters Club as before, only it will be great to know on what to work and how to do that correctly, exactly as it was before.

Or maybe we need to write new Spambuster Club rules and how we working now to exactly know how to post the reports here and what to report.

Lately, I found plagiarism attempts and reported many spammers, but using the report button and only one time in a special thread about plagiarism because I never thought i could post it here.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:56:06 AM

~~~~~~

There are not realy rules for join or helping the Spambuster Club !
If there are threads posted in here with pump bots or other spammers and we got a list from LoyceV you can look at the Accounts if you want fi you find something more ,
or they not follow the rules and report there post or threads.
You helping the Club and the Forum if you just report things when you see them and if find something bigger like a few Bots they post crab or anything you can post the thread link in here.
Everyone that reports is welcome and helps .

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:54:20 PM

...See who are active, remove those who are banned, and inactive. I'll try to find the best solution...

As, I already told you a couple of times before, I will be happy to help again an hour or two dailly in The SpamBusters Club as before, only it will be great to know on what to work and how to do that correctly, exactly as it was before.

Or maybe we need to write new Spambuster Club rules and how we working now to exactly know how to post the reports here and what to report.

Lately, I found plagiarism attempts and reported many spammers, but using the report button and only one time in a special thread about plagiarism because I never thought i could post it here.

You are probably right, I have to re-think the strategy here. Those who are active here are Me, LoyceV and Lafu, other people are posting as well.
If you want to do something, that will help is to process a bit of data
Here I posted some of the Anns, which were bumped by newbies with 1-4 posts or fresh accounts. In the posts after mine  LoyceV made lists of users posted in the given thread. If you want, you can start processing the data. Go trough the every user and see in which threads he has posted, then add the new threads to a list again.. we will make lists of users again and so on.
Everything you beleive that is falling unter the rule 1 you can report. Ofthen those threads get trashed.

The list with ann threads :

All this above^ applies to everyone who likes to help.
I have taked already the first 3 ANNs, you take the next ones and post what you are working on.
You are free to do whatever you want that helps the forum. Smiley

Edit: BTW i like your logo, but i think I have to re-edit it. Difficult to read.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:27:14 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 06:59:13 PM by wwzsocki

I would be very happy to take as for now the: "MPG - real estate blockchain..." thread because I am personally involved in this project, take part in their bounty and know almost all active members and these from the past.

...BTW i like your logo, but i think I have to re-edit it. Difficult to read.

I thought about it too, your is a little bigger but it is still hard to read. When you are ready please let me know and I will change it.

Always had something like: SPAM - IGNORE or something similar in my signature or private text, so this avatar is like precisely made for me and additionally I am still in the Spambuster Club.

PS
I understand that we report here our findings as spammy ANN threads (bumped by bots), alt accounts farms, etc. and when working on threads, as always report spam and everything else using the report button?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:33:49 PM

PS
I understand that we report here our findings as spammy ANN threads (bumped by bots), alt accounts farms, etc. and when working on threads, as always report spam and everything else using the re[port button?

Either one or both. Doesn't really matter in a sense. If you have the time to use the report to moderator button then go for it. If not, I keep an eye on this thread periodically as well as some other moderators. Stuff like spam would be dealt very quickly when using the report to moderator button, but anything more complex will take a little time. It will probably be dealt with quicker in queue than on this thread. However, if you don't have enough time to report individually then you can post it here.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 12:22:27 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 09:38:55 AM by wwzsocki

[ANN]  MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION thread is cleaned as for now.
I have reported 100 times when working on this thread.

I found that all these accounts, which are commenting only in a couple of same threads are probably connected in a mega farm/bumping service and would be pretty easy to hunt them.
There are many other threads in which these same newbie accounts are involved and frequently commenting talking to each other.

I have to add that many of these comments are quite good, but for sure this is not organic and somebody is talking with a few alt accounts to himself, asking questions and answering them right after and quoting all of this later from another account to simulate organic discussion, but it is not and even not trained reporter will spot this after he reads a couple of such posts.

Accounts which are involved in commenting in threads from Spambusters actual list are involved in these threads also:

1.[ANN] Astra Network -The social network for tourism using blockchain technology
2.[ANN] Cryptohr.net  - HR бaзa в cфepe кpиптoвaлюты
3.[ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game
4.ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed
5.[ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - ERA OF PRIVATE COMMUNICATION
6.[ANN] [IEO] EZYSTAYZ HOLIDAY RENTALS PRESALE #EZT BLOCKCHAIN
7.[ANN] [MN/PoS] Midas.Investments - The most convenient masternode ecosystem
8.ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry
9.Subject - [ANN][ICO] TWQ Token - iP2PGlobal Cryptocurency Financing Platform

PS
Additionally, many of these projects look scammy and was started at almost the same time, threads are at a similar length, the same accounts are commenting, and soon. I don't know if this is only a bumping service or a mega scam scheme and they start projects also. Why not? If you think about this for a second, such a guy from bumping service has so much experience that launching a scammy ICO would be the next obvious step. If we take into consideration that everything evolves and the potential profits, it is worth to try, because all they need is a little time to set up everything and with such experience, they do it with no problems on a daily basis.

If we assume that I am right and 90% of these projects belong to one group of people, then there is a very big probability, that one from so many ICOs will pay for the work involved. There is a lot more potential and winning chances when you do it on a big scale and not only concentrate all energy on one project, They know already about it because are experienced enough.
I see such a "bigger picture" when I look at these threads, accounts involved, dates,  and all other similarities between them.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

^Great work man, I hope LoyceV will drop some lists soon Smiley
Here is anohter one I spot this morning :
[Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com

PS
Additionally, many of these projects look scammy and was started at almost the same time, threads are at a similar length, the same accounts are commenting, and soon. I don't know if this is only a bumping service or a mega scam scheme and they start projects also. Why not? If you think about this for a second, such a guy from bumping service has so much experience that launching a scammy ICO would be the next obvious step. If we take into consideration that everything evolves and the potential profits, it is worth to try with such ICO because all they need is a little time to set up everything and with such experience, they do it with no problems on a daily basis.

If we assume that I am right and 90% of these projects belong to one group of people, then there is a very big probability, that one from so many ICOs will pay for the work involved. There is a lot more potential and winning chances when you do it on a big scale and not only concentrate all energy on one project, They know already about it because are experienced enough. I see such a picture when I look at these threads, accounts involved, dates,  and all other similarities between them.

I thought about that before, when you connect different projects you start to see the big picture, but it will be very difficlut to proof such things. There is a need for a deeper investigation but you need to have access to the IP logs etc. what we can do is to give the raw data.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 10:27:12 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 04:47:16 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by friends1980 (1)

I think you should add it to the list.

^Great work man...

I just want to update that 100% of my reports were correct and now the 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵 thread can be considered as cleaned, but still the bumping service keep commenting there with new accounts and I had to leave many of these answers because they are at average quality and on topic, providing answers or asking questions. Of course, if somebody reads the thread, he will know that this is not organic, but I just couldn't report it because I understand that moderators could have very hard to delete such an average quality post, which is on-topic and add to the discussion. I will keep my eye on this thread because I keep holding a significant bag of MPG tokens from the bounty and am interested in this real estate niche.

I think the only way to fight with such high-quality bumping service, will be to closely work together with moderators on reports in a club like this one. Where already checked, trusted, quality reporters post their findings. This could be a thread title with a short description of the problem or a list of suspected threads, like this one which is already provided. Then there will be no need to report hundreds of posts, only moderators can permaban such accounts involved in bumping services and remove their posts in bulk, I suppose. Of course, more discussion is needed and moderators have to accept this, but I think we all see it would be good for the forum, so why not?

PS
Please let me know if we proceed further with the threads or still waiting for a decision?
I added a couple of new threads to the suspected threads list.

...I hope LoyceV will drop some lists soon Smiley...

Exactly, I think there is no sense to waste precious time, to scrap manually all these accounts involved in these threads, when Loycev can do it a lot better and faster, to connect the dots.
I have bookmarked many of these profiles yesterday, just for the case, so when will be needed I can provide many of involved accounts.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:19:21 AM

I think you should add it to the list.

I just want to update that 100% of my reports were correct and now the 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵 thread can be considered as cleaned, but still the bumping service keep commenting there with new accounts and I had to leave many of these answers because they are at average quality and on topic, providing answers or asking questions. Of course, if somebody reads the thread, he will know that this is not organic, but I just couldn't report it because I understand that moderators could have very hard to delete such an average quality post, which is on-topic and add to the discussion. I will keep my eye on this thread because I keep holding a significant bag of MPG tokens from the bounty and am interested in this real estate niche.

I think the only way to fight with such high-quality bumping service, will be to closely work together with moderators on reports in a club like this one. Where already checked, trusted, quality reporters post their findings. This could be the thread with a description of the problem or a list of suspected threads as these already provided once. Then there will be no need to report hundreds of posts, only moderators can permaban such accounts involved in bumping services and remove their posts in bulk, I suppose. Of course, more discussion is needed and moderators have to accept this, but I think we all see it would be good for the forum, so why not?

PS
Please let me know if we proceed further with the threads or still waiting for a decision?
I added a couple of new threads to the suspected threads list.

We put reporting on hodl for now. Listing the threads and the users is enough for now, just keep connect threads. We have to draw the bigger picture of the situation. I agree that we have to work closer with the mods and admins.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:43:01 PM

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy these past days.

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170331.0
This does not mean they're all bad users.
Merit is based on last Friday's data dump. I only show Merit if there has been at least 1 transaction. If it shows 0 Merit, that means the user has sent Merit, but didn't receive anything.
Trust is only shown if it's non-neutral.
     1. 9x (Jr. Member) WDCbaas (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     2. 8x (Jr. Member) Nthert (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     3. 8x (Jr. Member) alvin345 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     4. 8x (Copper Member) Astra Network (BPIP)
     5. 7x (Member) coinbitcoin91 (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
     6. 6x (Jr. Member) Kyki (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
     7. 6x (Jr. Member) Trader_13 (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
     8. 6x (Jr. Member) anth36jian (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
     9. 4x (Jr. Member) DjonSnou1 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -3)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    10. 3x (Member) Oksan89 (16 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    11. 2x (Newbie) anglinabrad (BPIP)
    12. 2x (Legendary) AmoreJaz (24 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    13. 2x (Jr. Member) Gerasemchu (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    14. 2x (Full Member) SSend3r (Trust: +0 / =1 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    15. 1x (Sr. Member) wiss19 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    16. 1x (Newbie) ducmen68 (BPIP)
    17. 1x (Newbie) hrdolehoan (BPIP)
    18. 1x (Newbie) Nobita7999 (BPIP)
    19. 1x (Newbie) Ikamic (BPIP)
    20. 1x (Newbie) Onetamiles (BPIP)
    21. 1x (Newbie) Lavanilaga (BPIP)
    22. 1x (Newbie) Xenandavi (BPIP)
    23. 1x (Newbie) Pabirope (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    24. 1x (Newbie) Veregig (BPIP)
    25. 1x (Newbie) Kamit (BPIP)
    26. 1x (Newbie) djportis (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    27. 1x (Newbie) incomeviet (BPIP)
    28. 1x (Jr. Member) trakjis (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    29. 1x (Jr. Member) dolcevita99 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    30. 1x (Hero Member) TimeTeller (18 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038513.0
Merit is based on last Friday's data dump. I only show Merit if there has been at least 1 transaction. If it shows 0 Merit, that means the user has sent Merit, but didn't receive anything.
     1. 49x (Newbie) manager.cryptohr (BPIP)
     2. 20x (Jr. Member) Sevreki (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     3. 20x (Jr. Member) Phileste (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     4. 19x (Jr. Member) Eyneloisel (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
     5. 17x (Jr. Member) Nasbacyar (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     6. 17x (Jr. Member) Tamandrac (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
     7. 16x (Newbie) flarenial (BPIP)
     8. 16x (Newbie) hina98334 (BPIP)
     9. 16x (Jr. Member) Xtonyonyack (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    10. 14x (Newbie) gyrygrom (BPIP)
    11. 14x (Jr. Member) Caliesnat (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    12. 12x (Newbie) arm08d (BPIP)
    13. 11x (Newbie) darkcerebral (BPIP)
    14. 11x (Newbie) zoromat (BPIP)
    15. 11x (Copper Member) HR.Base (BPIP)
    16. 10x (Newbie) gonzapremium (BPIP)
    17. 10x (Member) Dua (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    18. 10x (Member) rabotacoin (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    19. 10x (Jr. Member) Hidellonie (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    20. 9x (Jr. Member) WDCbaas (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    21. 9x (Jr. Member) fromkrec (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    22. 8x (Newbie) anglinabrad (BPIP)
    23. 8x (Newbie) eee514 (BPIP)
    24. 8x (Jr. Member) Ornanaeder (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    25. 7x (Newbie) xctgolj (BPIP)
    26. 7x (Jr. Member) Urakeavan (2 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    27. 6x (Newbie) Zizellyneann (BPIP)
    28. 5x (Newbie) Drift4589 (BPIP)
    29. 5x (Newbie) Dievarric Autobanned!
    30. 5x (Jr. Member) DarkSoul1 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    31. 5x (Jr. Member) Gonnelixo (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    32. 4x (Newbie) paddedwalls (BPIP)
    33. 4x (Newbie) remo713 (BPIP)
    34. 4x (Newbie) Boltred (BPIP)
    35. 4x (Newbie) molly_me (BPIP)
    36. 4x (Newbie) Vonapperess (BPIP)
    37. 4x (Newbie) depres245 (BPIP)
    38. 4x (Newbie) Xtonastriela Autobanned!
    39. 4x (Jr. Member) Garahain (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    40. 4x (Jr. Member) Quersamine (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    41. 4x (Jr. Member) Kirand (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    42. 3x (Newbie) ahmad86goo (BPIP)
    43. 3x (Newbie) Franzy (BPIP)
    44. 3x (Newbie) Yndasanadr (BPIP)
    45. 3x (Newbie) Ikhuyle (BPIP)
    46. 3x (Newbie) Teryle (BPIP)
    47. 3x (Newbie) Caleiaa (BPIP)
    48. 3x (Newbie) Mossand (BPIP)
    49. 3x (Newbie) Gustavinay (BPIP)
    50. 3x (Newbie) brunon15w (BPIP)
    51. 3x (Newbie) Verneyaka (BPIP)
    52. 3x (Newbie) Zivorice (BPIP)
    53. 3x (Newbie) Iellan Autobanned!
    54. 2x (Sr. Member) registrstorm3 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    55. 2x (Newbie) MasterY0da1 (BPIP)
    56. 2x (Newbie) Galeos (BPIP)
    57. 2x (Newbie) Garloneci (BPIP)
    58. 2x (Newbie) Stestanawd (BPIP)
    59. 2x (Newbie) Lassannert (BPIP)
    60. 2x (Newbie) Yatsydie (BPIP)
    61. 2x (Newbie) Haffenriz (BPIP)
    62. 2x (Newbie) Xinnani (BPIP)
    63. 2x (Newbie) Maregielymeryd (BPIP)
    64. 2x (Newbie) Vintherceen (BPIP)
    65. 2x (Newbie) Ntonys Autobanned!
    66. 2x (Newbie) Nimanuttnestan Autobanned!
    67. 2x (Newbie) Xmarritomelind Autobanned!
    68. 2x (Newbie) Thamariand Autobanned!
    69. 2x (Member) koldirkaev (14 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    70. 2x (Jr. Member) AntonioM (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    71. 2x (Jr. Member) Gopienk (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    72. 2x (Jr. Member) Ondrakel (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    73. 2x (Jr. Member) buzhdao (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    74. 2x (Jr. Member) BTCReporting (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    75. 2x (Jr. Member) DjonSnou1 (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    76. 2x (Jr. Member) Pidoplech (2 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    77. 1x (Sr. Member) btcdemon (BPIP)
    78. 1x (Sr. Member) G.Butrik (99 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    79. 1x (Newbie) vampir-nsk (BPIP)
    80. 1x (Newbie) IdeaPerson (BPIP)
    81. 1x (Newbie) Rayday001 (BPIP)
    82. 1x (Newbie) Ikamic (BPIP)
    83. 1x (Newbie) Rebedren (BPIP)
    84. 1x (Newbie) Quinizet (BPIP)
    85. 1x (Newbie) Onetamiles (BPIP)
    86. 1x (Newbie) Lavanilaga (BPIP)
    87. 1x (Newbie) Joendio (BPIP)
    88. 1x (Newbie) Sabigar (BPIP)
    89. 1x (Newbie) Idgitcha (BPIP)
    90. 1x (Newbie) Pabirope (BPIP)
    91. 1x (Newbie) Endaynethe (BPIP)
    92. 1x (Newbie) Veregig (BPIP)
    93. 1x (Newbie) Qabette (BPIP)
    94. 1x (Newbie) Rdalvianna (BPIP)
    95. 1x (Newbie) Galdavea (BPIP)
    96. 1x (Newbie) Kamit (BPIP)
    97. 1x (Newbie) qudayab (BPIP)
    98. 1x (Newbie) djportis (BPIP)
    99. 1x (Newbie) Nianneyanahoni (BPIP)
   100. 1x (Newbie) Veldapianessan (BPIP)
   101. 1x (Newbie) Xellavinds (BPIP)
   102. 1x (Newbie) Paoinezseyne (BPIP)
   103. 1x (Newbie) Monanaredenn (BPIP)
   104. 1x (Newbie) Reron (BPIP)
   105. 1x (Newbie) johra123 (BPIP)
   106. 1x (Newbie) dmccool85 (BPIP)
   107. 1x (Newbie) Udlemabalar Autobanned!
   108. 1x (Newbie) Saytkatery Autobanned!
   109. 1x (Newbie) Feritylenauria Autobanned!
   110. 1x (Member) Colorblind (21 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   111. 1x (Jr. Member) StillMark31 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   112. 1x (Jr. Member) Kattoweymo (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   113. 1x (Jr. Member) bitjudge (4 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   114. 1x (Jr. Member) Roksalana (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   115. 1x (Jr. Member) Pelageind (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   116. 1x (Jr. Member) Jonnicarri (2 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   117. 1x (Jr. Member) bor1sokvskiy-kolya (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   118. 1x (Jr. Member) Ulavaradys (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   119. 1x (Full Member) moroz 45 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   120. 1x (Full Member) magnum1010 (BPIP)

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:43:29 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 07:05:57 PM by LoyceV

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065328.0
    1. 35x (Newbie) luckystrikeico (BPIP)
    2. 8x (Newbie) seselakhdari (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    3. 7x (Newbie) venanboy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    4. 7x (Newbie) krissta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    5. 7x (Newbie) danirpm (BPIP)
    6. 6x (Newbie) traxer112 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    7. 6x (Newbie) surfboard Autobanned!
    8. 6x (Newbie) EarnBitcoins.XYZ Autobanned!
    9. 6x (Newbie) antenym Autobanned!
   10. 5x (Newbie) pxoto (BPIP)
   11. 5x (Newbie) DogeCoin2014 (BPIP)
   12. 5x (Newbie) Flyingel Autobanned!
   13. 5x (Newbie) bercy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   14. 5x (Newbie) don8297 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   15. 4x (Newbie) gajapathik (BPIP)
   16. 4x (Newbie) capslockbc (BPIP)
   17. 4x (Newbie) antoniocabelo (BPIP)
   18. 4x (Newbie) lilyomer (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   19. 4x (Newbie) kidd24 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   20. 4x (Newbie) milad1994 (BPIP)
   21. 4x (Newbie) tusma111 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   22. 4x (Newbie) gumenev (BPIP)
   23. 4x (Newbie) drukoz4 (BPIP)
   24. 4x (Newbie) hotboykm (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   25. 4x (Newbie) waltinho0807 (BPIP)
   26. 4x (Newbie) lisovoy28 (BPIP)
   27. 4x (Newbie) mrrettig78 Autobanned!
   28. 4x (Newbie) anonocoin Autobanned!
   29. 4x (Newbie) tomcio2001 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   30. 4x (Newbie) JEFFREYonBT Autobanned!
   31. 4x (Newbie) Sartigan Autobanned!
   32. 4x (Newbie) Suqreme (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   33. 4x (Newbie) dharmapriya Autobanned!
   34. 4x (Full Member) bitcointodayand (BPIP)
   35. 3x (Newbie) faiziimemon (BPIP)
   36. 3x (Newbie) tradingvadaje (BPIP)
   37. 3x (Newbie) rajshukla1986 (BPIP)
   38. 3x (Newbie) markiz7601 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   39. 3x (Newbie) franciscodgv (BPIP)
   40. 3x (Newbie) vinirocket (BPIP)
   41. 3x (Newbie) sularno (BPIP)
   42. 3x (Newbie) alex201502 (BPIP)
   43. 3x (Newbie) tiest56 (BPIP)
   44. 3x (Newbie) bradleycc (BPIP)
   45. 3x (Newbie) euromaltese (BPIP)
   46. 3x (Newbie) Qasya5 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   47. 3x (Newbie) KaiMark (BPIP)
   48. 3x (Newbie) Princessccxo (BPIP)
   49. 3x (Newbie) dennisht (BPIP)
   50. 3x (Newbie) fpiket18 (BPIP)
   51. 3x (Newbie) viking32 (BPIP)
   52. 3x (Newbie) Mans (BPIP)
   53. 3x (Newbie) Ishiro (BPIP)
   54. 3x (Newbie) dordanut (BPIP)
   55. 3x (Newbie) yigitde (BPIP)
   56. 3x (Newbie) Roscokov (BPIP)
   57. 3x (Newbie) wolfw (BPIP)
   58. 3x (Newbie) erick8026 (BPIP)
   59. 3x (Newbie) serzik2759 (BPIP)
   60. 3x (Newbie) quythanhd121 (BPIP)
   61. 3x (Newbie) Devilboy123 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   62. 3x (Newbie) amstaf36 (BPIP)
   63. 3x (Newbie) RSGA2000 (BPIP)
   64. 3x (Newbie) LEVADA Autobanned!
   65. 3x (Newbie) earnfree Autobanned!
   66. 3x (Newbie) UserRu Autobanned!
   67. 3x (Newbie) obaviet Autobanned!
   68. 3x (Newbie) sirb3y Autobanned!
   69. 3x (Newbie) nouurhan Autobanned!
   70. 3x (Newbie) mitko97 Autobanned!
   71. 3x (Newbie) Falco111 Autobanned!
   72. 3x (Newbie) helenka Autobanned!
   73. 3x (Newbie) krazyninja Autobanned!
   74. 2x (Newbie) newyorkerteam (BPIP)
   75. 2x (Newbie) ehonwana1 (BPIP)
   76. 2x (Newbie) odoziaku (BPIP)
   77. 2x (Newbie) kaderysto1@gmail.com (BPIP)
   78. 2x (Newbie) shadowofraam (BPIP)
   79. 2x (Newbie) sugafre (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   80. 2x (Newbie) JustGaga (BPIP)
   81. 2x (Newbie) edibala (BPIP)
   82. 2x (Newbie) masky84 (BPIP)
   83. 2x (Newbie) BungTrader (BPIP)
   84. 2x (Newbie) soprostar (BPIP)
   85. 2x (Newbie) Saiye (BPIP)
   86. 2x (Newbie) GGabox (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   87. 2x (Newbie) BOBSA11D (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   88. 2x (Newbie) namtih016 (BPIP)
   89. 2x (Newbie) whatseller (BPIP)
   90. 2x (Newbie) francomix22 (BPIP)
   91. 2x (Newbie) yats (BPIP)
   92. 2x (Newbie) belinkov1 (BPIP)
   93. 2x (Newbie) baocsu (BPIP)
   94. 2x (Newbie) homecyber (BPIP)
   95. 2x (Newbie) baymax (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   96. 2x (Newbie) bit400 (BPIP)
   97. 2x (Newbie) atillahan0827 (BPIP)
   98. 2x (Newbie) danivegas83 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   99. 2x (Newbie) pprimorac (BPIP)
  100. 2x (Newbie) serag4fx (BPIP)
  101. 2x (Newbie) g0han (BPIP)
  102. 2x (Newbie) qwe11 (BPIP)
  103. 2x (Newbie) djras1 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  104. 2x (Newbie) estah (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  105. 2x (Newbie) ruslan95 (BPIP)
  106. 2x (Newbie) STiCKSTOFF91 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  107. 2x (Newbie) mazyarkhalvati (BPIP)
  108. 2x (Newbie) debugx7 (BPIP)
  109. 2x (Newbie) serjio85 (BPIP)
  110. 2x (Newbie) JOVELYN78 (BPIP)
  111. 2x (Newbie) Cedroxim (BPIP)
  112. 2x (Newbie) PiTnS (BPIP)
  113. 2x (Newbie) raikagetobiyah (BPIP)
  114. 2x (Newbie) macmac49 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  115. 2x (Newbie) MeGaBeSuNTa (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  116. 2x (Newbie) Ruzer Autobanned!
  117. 2x (Newbie) peaprotein Autobanned!
  118. 2x (Newbie) quyet012345678 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  119. 2x (Newbie) sdcyxiaolong Autobanned!
  120. 2x (Newbie) mswells Autobanned!
  121. 2x (Newbie) Graf Autobanned!
  122. 2x (Newbie) ridel (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  123. 2x (Newbie) cashmas Autobanned!
  124. 2x (Newbie) hebi16 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  125. 2x (Newbie) Extassy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  126. 2x (Newbie) Slavvkko Autobanned!
  127. 2x (Newbie) ParryMcD Autobanned!
  128. 2x (Member) secondbtc (12 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  129. 2x (Legendary) 2012 (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  130. 1x (Sr. Member) scolary23 (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  131. 1x (Sr. Member) Ano (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  132. 1x (Sr. Member) knuckey (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  133. 1x (Sr. Member) LoveCryptoAll (3 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  134. 1x (Newbie) Edrin1025 (BPIP)
  135. 1x (Newbie) bigservicesinfo (BPIP)
  136. 1x (Newbie) mark6786 (BPIP)
  137. 1x (Newbie) sykope (BPIP)
  138. 1x (Newbie) Yurikmonstro (BPIP)
  139. 1x (Newbie) msyahrul2222 (BPIP)
  140. 1x (Newbie) sereban77 (BPIP)
  141. 1x (Newbie) trustbytrust (BPIP)
  142. 1x (Newbie) stpaxoliydina66 (BPIP)
  143. 1x (Newbie) cuoicuoiyeu (BPIP)
  144. 1x (Newbie) SemTheFreak (BPIP)
  145. 1x (Newbie) amirkhababa (BPIP)
  146. 1x (Newbie) leodem (BPIP)
  147. 1x (Newbie) zjgirt (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  148. 1x (Newbie) Mscris (BPIP)
  149. 1x (Newbie) LittleBigDrone (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  150. 1x (Newbie) jimmy123j (BPIP)
  151. 1x (Newbie) Doyer (BPIP)
  152. 1x (Newbie) lopestecnologia (BPIP)
  153. 1x (Newbie) qqnauta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  154. 1x (Newbie) trancedock (BPIP)
  155. 1x (Newbie) kawaiikitty (BPIP)
  156. 1x (Newbie) guriiya (BPIP)
  157. 1x (Newbie) dawidzet (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  158. 1x (Newbie) byleonid (BPIP)
  159. 1x (Newbie) majky80 (BPIP)
  160. 1x (Newbie) fahad552 (BPIP)
  161. 1x (Newbie) phenom-eno (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  162. 1x (Newbie) RiceRocca (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  163. 1x (Newbie) ILSad23 (BPIP)
  164. 1x (Newbie) Afaqad (BPIP)
  165. 1x (Newbie) stewartrico (BPIP)
  166. 1x (Newbie) shibenik (BPIP)
  167. 1x (Newbie) omagaman37 (BPIP)
  168. 1x (Newbie) qwe13 (BPIP)
  169. 1x (Newbie) Mnenn99 (BPIP)
  170. 1x (Newbie) Esimot (BPIP)
  171. 1x (Newbie) jkernats (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  172. 1x (Newbie) negr1984 (BPIP)
  173. 1x (Newbie) Malix1818 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  174. 1x (Newbie) Vik_theholder (BPIP)
  175. 1x (Newbie) olegsiziy (BPIP)
  176. 1x (Newbie) eduardoforce (BPIP)
  177. 1x (Newbie) alex99sd (BPIP)
  178. 1x (Newbie) unsaid90 (BPIP)
  179. 1x (Newbie) witak (BPIP)
  180. 1x (Newbie) okele23 (BPIP)
  181. 1x (Newbie) duykhanhvn (BPIP)
  182. 1x (Newbie) ecuintras (BPIP)
  183. 1x (Newbie) RussianPirate (BPIP)
  184. 1x (Newbie) Arashflash44 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  185. 1x (Newbie) LOANT Autobanned!
  186. 1x (Newbie) evakoshka Autobanned!
  187. 1x (Newbie) Galaxy23 Autobanned!
  188. 1x (Newbie) CEPPCEP Autobanned!
  189. 1x (Newbie) waldrey Autobanned!
  190. 1x (Newbie) FluffyFriendly Autobanned!
  191. 1x (Newbie) Valentin1959 Autobanned!
  192. 1x (Newbie) eilnahd022 Autobanned!
  193. 1x (Newbie) edi381 Autobanned!
  194. 1x (Newbie) 13carl13 Autobanned!
  195. 1x (Newbie) elealemci Autobanned!
  196. 1x (Newbie) linards1000 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  197. 1x (Newbie) manureal21 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  198. 1x (Newbie) Jitu777 Autobanned!
  199. 1x (Newbie) plmohanta Autobanned!
  200. 1x (Newbie) youngvikin07 Autobanned!
  201. 1x (Newbie) Starbug77 Autobanned!
  202. 1x (Newbie) bibica1368 Autobanned!
  203. 1x (Newbie) bkvaluemeal Autobanned!
  204. 1x (Newbie) oksiov Autobanned!
  205. 1x (Newbie) RXHMR Autobanned!
  206. 1x (Newbie) anton01 Autobanned!
  207. 1x (Newbie) vitalio Autobanned!
  208. 1x (Member) rez303 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  209. 1x (Member) jack8989 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  210. 1x (Legendary) bms2013 (Trust: +1 / =0 / -4)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  211. 1x (Legendary) enhu (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  212. 1x (Jr. Member) tiknack (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  213. 1x (Jr. Member) ND_INVEST (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  214. 1x (Jr. Member) callyf (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  215. 1x (Hero Member) generous (Trust: +0 / =2 / -2)  (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  216. 1x (Full Member) Enzo05 (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  217. 1x (Full Member) Mr.Spreadthehamster (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  218. 1x (Full Member) bakasabo (105 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  219. 1x (Full Member) Twinkledoe (4 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  220. 1x (Full Member) kramat (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  221. 1x (Full Member) mihohil Autobanned!

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:46:31 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 07:06:19 PM by LoyceV

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3997770.0
    1. 22x (Newbie) rotharium (BPIP)
    2. 13x (Newbie) shibenik (BPIP)
    3. 10x (Newbie) vinirocket (BPIP)
    4. 10x (Newbie) gabrieljony (BPIP)
    5. 10x (Newbie) blackkakfian (BPIP)
    6. 10x (Member) PchelkaMaja95 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    7. 10x (Member) alexsmalex (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    8. 10x (Member) angrygerl (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    9. 10x (Member) orchideja75 (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   10. 9x (Member) Dorbaraco (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (10 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   11. 8x (Newbie) ridel (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   12. 7x (Member) Letopisets (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   13. 6x (Newbie) kaderysto1@gmail.com (BPIP)
   14. 6x (Newbie) fahad552 (BPIP)
   15. 6x (Newbie) youngvikin07 Autobanned!
   16. 6x (Newbie) B4ck1206 Autobanned!
   17. 6x (Member) persefona (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   18. 5x (Newbie) benomar65 (BPIP)
   19. 5x (Newbie) farach (BPIP)
   20. 5x (Newbie) G4udy Autobanned!
   21. 4x (Newbie) sularno (BPIP)
   22. 4x (Newbie) GGabox (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   23. 4x (Newbie) Mscris (BPIP)
   24. 4x (Newbie) ILSad23 (BPIP)
   25. 4x (Newbie) superollieworld (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   26. 4x (Newbie) jkernats (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   27. 4x (Newbie) baby5226 (BPIP)
   28. 4x (Newbie) hotboykm (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   29. 4x (Newbie) waltinho0807 (BPIP)
   30. 4x (Newbie) vohan122 Autobanned!
   31. 4x (Newbie) lamborghini Autobanned!
   32. 4x (Newbie) helenka Autobanned!
   33. 4x (Member) Vasyafet (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   34. 3x (Newbie) Edrin1025 (BPIP)
   35. 3x (Newbie) krissta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   36. 3x (Newbie) PaladinsOfAquarion (BPIP)
   37. 3x (Newbie) sugafre (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   38. 3x (Newbie) riz1raj (BPIP)
   39. 3x (Newbie) tiest56 (BPIP)
   40. 3x (Newbie) qqnauta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   41. 3x (Newbie) milad1994 (BPIP)
   42. 3x (Newbie) stewartrico (BPIP)
   43. 3x (Newbie) tatyana (BPIP)
   44. 3x (Newbie) bocha1964 (BPIP)
   45. 3x (Newbie) darwin81 (BPIP)
   46. 3x (Newbie) CryptoYoda2018 (BPIP)
   47. 3x (Newbie) cryptoecoin (BPIP)
   48. 3x (Newbie) serzik2759 (BPIP)
   49. 3x (Newbie) Rahat786 (BPIP)
   50. 3x (Newbie) vlcm (BPIP)
   51. 3x (Newbie) Eduardodavisg Autobanned!
   52. 3x (Newbie) Edonaniev Autobanned!
   53. 3x (Newbie) edi381 Autobanned!
   54. 3x (Newbie) WAZZYA Autobanned!
   55. 3x (Newbie) quyet012345678 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
   56. 3x (Newbie) makarenk Autobanned!
   57. 3x (Member) Truthfinder76 (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
   58. 2x (Newbie) ehonwana1 (BPIP)
   59. 2x (Newbie) venanboy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   60. 2x (Newbie) rajshukla1986 (BPIP)
   61. 2x (Newbie) markiz7601 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   62. 2x (Newbie) traxer112 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   63. 2x (Newbie) shadowofraam (BPIP)
   64. 2x (Newbie) antoniocabelo (BPIP)
   65. 2x (Newbie) masky84 (BPIP)
   66. 2x (Newbie) BungTrader (BPIP)
   67. 2x (Newbie) alex201502 (BPIP)
   68. 2x (Newbie) zavodchik (BPIP)
   69. 2x (Newbie) mrright (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   70. 2x (Newbie) kidd24 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   71. 2x (Newbie) homecyber (BPIP)
   72. 2x (Newbie) phenom-eno (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   73. 2x (Newbie) jk29 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   74. 2x (Newbie) omagaman37 (BPIP)
   75. 2x (Newbie) pprimorac (BPIP)
   76. 2x (Newbie) danirpm (BPIP)
   77. 2x (Newbie) crypto2world (BPIP)
   78. 2x (Newbie) bitcoinbullandbear (BPIP)
   79. 2x (Newbie) Vik_theholder (BPIP)
   80. 2x (Newbie) wolfw (BPIP)
   81. 2x (Newbie) debugx7 (BPIP)
   82. 2x (Newbie) ecuintras (BPIP)
   83. 2x (Newbie) macmac49 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
   84. 2x (Newbie) amstaf36 (BPIP)
   85. 2x (Newbie) lisovoy28 (BPIP)
   86. 2x (Newbie) Valentin1959 Autobanned!
   87. 2x (Newbie) elealemci Autobanned!
   88. 2x (Newbie) edmantangjong (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
   89. 2x (Newbie) edwienbandung Autobanned!
   90. 2x (Newbie) obaviet Autobanned!
   91. 2x (Newbie) sdcyxiaolong Autobanned!
   92. 2x (Newbie) Starbug77 Autobanned!
   93. 2x (Newbie) efanishe Autobanned!
   94. 2x (Newbie) anton01 Autobanned!
   95. 2x (Hero Member) Dump3er (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   96. 2x (Full Member) PS1987 (14 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   97. 1x (Sr. Member) digitalblock Autobanned!
   98. 1x (Newbie) bigservicesinfo (BPIP)
   99. 1x (Newbie) Yurikmonstro (BPIP)
  100. 1x (Newbie) edibala (BPIP)
  101. 1x (Newbie) Dc147 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  102. 1x (Newbie) zjgirt (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  103. 1x (Newbie) Qasya5 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  104. 1x (Newbie) RiceRocca (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  105. 1x (Newbie) Mans (BPIP)
  106. 1x (Newbie) baymax (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  107. 1x (Newbie) atillahan0827 (BPIP)
  108. 1x (Newbie) BARBARA61 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  109. 1x (Newbie) Crazypeach14 (BPIP)
  110. 1x (Newbie) sysman2 (BPIP)
  111. 1x (Newbie) Roscokov (BPIP)
  112. 1x (Newbie) DogeCoin2014 (BPIP)
  113. 1x (Newbie) olegsiziy (BPIP)
  114. 1x (Newbie) nddong39 (BPIP)
  115. 1x (Newbie) mazyarkhalvati (BPIP)
  116. 1x (Newbie) Honieviellis (BPIP)
  117. 1x (Newbie) Barenickardr (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (BPIP)
  118. 1x (Newbie) Nthissibar (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (BPIP)
  119. 1x (Newbie) Obaraceldo (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (BPIP)
  120. 1x (Newbie) Oraelilian (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  121. 1x (Newbie) Elliabinhu (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  122. 1x (Newbie) Queregaett (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
  123. 1x (Newbie) kaido19 (BPIP)
  124. 1x (Newbie) okele23 (BPIP)
  125. 1x (Newbie) mrrettig78 Autobanned!
  126. 1x (Newbie) activemind Autobanned!
  127. 1x (Newbie) anonocoin Autobanned!
  128. 1x (Newbie) waldrey Autobanned!
  129. 1x (Newbie) EarnBitcoins.XYZ Autobanned!
  130. 1x (Newbie) linards1000 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  131. 1x (Newbie) peaprotein Autobanned!
  132. 1x (Newbie) manureal21 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  133. 1x (Newbie) Flyingel Autobanned!
  134. 1x (Newbie) bercy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  135. 1x (Newbie) Sartigan Autobanned!
  136. 1x (Newbie) Jitu777 Autobanned!
  137. 1x (Newbie) deadab1234 Autobanned!
  138. 1x (Newbie) d3m1tha (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  139. 1x (Newbie) Behiri Autobanned!
  140. 1x (Newbie) cashmas Autobanned!
  141. 1x (Newbie) Piplaimaineste Autobanned!
  142. 1x (Newbie) Juanleylacorav (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  143. 1x (Newbie) Pindridregando (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  144. 1x (Newbie) Gavitanzalet Autobanned!
  145. 1x (Newbie) Albettazarya Autobanned!
  146. 1x (Newbie) Inellynelint Autobanned!
  147. 1x (Newbie) Camaldemonib Autobanned!
  148. 1x (Newbie) Reduncecarel (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  149. 1x (Newbie) Perolamyreen Autobanned!
  150. 1x (Newbie) Walarsakioun (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  151. 1x (Newbie) Rongellyne (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  152. 1x (Newbie) Xtontimetr (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  153. 1x (Newbie) Agamilleen (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  154. 1x (Newbie) Onahmanyas (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  155. 1x (Newbie) Ustovianet (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  156. 1x (Newbie) Weldeynnee (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  157. 1x (Newbie) Ngezanitle (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  158. 1x (Newbie) Zuzarianak (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  159. 1x (Newbie) Naleynames Autobanned!
  160. 1x (Newbie) Baniasting (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  Autobanned!
  161. 1x (Newbie) fusion_lab Autobanned!
  162. 1x (Newbie) Suqreme (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  163. 1x (Newbie) dharmapriya Autobanned!
  164. 1x (Newbie) hebi16 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  165. 1x (Newbie) Extassy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  Autobanned!
  166. 1x (Newbie) RXHMR Autobanned!
  167. 1x (Newbie) vitalio Autobanned!
  168. 1x (Member) PAMPT (BPIP)
  169. 1x (Member) dvdrewritable (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  170. 1x (Member) Vinxent Autobanned!
  171. 1x (Member) Murile (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  172. 1x (Member) snos-boss (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (0 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  173. 1x (Legendary) lyka (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  174. 1x (Jr. Member) Shangerian (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  175. 1x (Jr. Member) Zachiermar (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  176. 1x (Jr. Member) Mikhail.YT (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  177. 1x (Jr. Member) Amaureshands (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  178. 1x (Jr. Member) Vivinthosh (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  179. 1x (Jr. Member) Chinylawka (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  180. 1x (Jr. Member) Hidavynara (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  181. 1x (Hero Member) synthgauge (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  182. 1x (Hero Member) NetFreak199 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -4)  (20 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  183. 1x (Full Member) mastrox92 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  184. 1x (Full Member) ovcijisir (140 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
  185. 1x (Full Member) Mariia_BT (BPIP)
  186. 1x (Full Member) thorRJ (BPIP)
  187. 1x (Full Member) l10no (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
  188. 1x (Copper Member) Splin V (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174249.0
     1. 38x (Copper Member) irbisnetwork (BPIP)
     2. 6x (Newbie) gembeldolar (BPIP)
     3. 6x (Newbie) banipunz (BPIP)
     4. 5x (Newbie) ygriffiny (BPIP)
     5. 5x (Newbie) cleotobias14 (BPIP)
     6. 5x (Newbie) hornet77730 (BPIP)
     7. 5x (Newbie) frankfm (BPIP)
     8. 4x (Newbie) araishkhan (BPIP)
     9. 4x (Newbie) lovefox (BPIP)
    10. 4x (Newbie) Elm0P2 (BPIP)
    11. 4x (Newbie) hamzaarkha (BPIP)
    12. 4x (Newbie) MrJuicyBacon (BPIP)
    13. 4x (Newbie) darkware (BPIP)
    14. 4x (Newbie) gunpal5 (BPIP)
    15. 4x (Newbie) amstaf36 (BPIP)
    16. 4x (Legendary) nutildah (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0)  (1386 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    17. 3x (Sr. Member) tippytoes (7 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    18. 3x (Newbie) rajshukla1986 (BPIP)
    19. 3x (Newbie) edibala (BPIP)
    20. 3x (Newbie) goodparty (BPIP)
    21. 3x (Newbie) Mscris (BPIP)
    22. 3x (Newbie) arunvinud (BPIP)
    23. 3x (Newbie) chigarelli (BPIP)
    24. 3x (Newbie) vrgrao (BPIP)
    25. 3x (Newbie) andress5621 (BPIP)
    26. 3x (Newbie) KingSpycrab (BPIP)
    27. 3x (Newbie) gonnsimss (BPIP)
    28. 3x (Newbie) InSide24 (BPIP)
    29. 3x (Newbie) Lalnunpuia (BPIP)
    30. 3x (Newbie) Diamant84 (BPIP)
    31. 2x (Newbie) danielshahbaz (BPIP)
    32. 2x (Newbie) severooliver (BPIP)
    33. 2x (Newbie) vesza (BPIP)
    34. 2x (Newbie) gor777 (BPIP)
    35. 2x (Newbie) acchussein (BPIP)
    36. 2x (Newbie) misna (BPIP)
    37. 2x (Newbie) razma1985 (BPIP)
    38. 2x (Newbie) xprotocols (BPIP)
    39. 2x (Newbie) xlenon (BPIP)
    40. 2x (Newbie) hoangpm (BPIP)
    41. 2x (Newbie) Yomotsu (BPIP)
    42. 2x (Newbie) sularno (BPIP)
    43. 2x (Newbie) matherafa (BPIP)
    44. 2x (Newbie) gsmgwapo (BPIP)
    45. 2x (Newbie) xolanisphe (BPIP)
    46. 2x (Newbie) faisal777 (BPIP)
    47. 2x (Newbie) Aprian999 (BPIP)
    48. 2x (Newbie) kimnham9x (BPIP)
    49. 2x (Newbie) leekin (BPIP)
    50. 2x (Newbie) fedjandra (BPIP)
    51. 2x (Newbie) msscard (BPIP)
    52. 2x (Newbie) travis011688 (BPIP)
    53. 2x (Newbie) anatol7 (BPIP)
    54. 2x (Newbie) Scorpioners (BPIP)
    55. 2x (Newbie) ILSad23 (BPIP)
    56. 2x (Newbie) sserg0607 (BPIP)
    57. 2x (Newbie) d4amenace (BPIP)
    58. 2x (Newbie) shein (BPIP)
    59. 2x (Newbie) aleks1723 (BPIP)
    60. 2x (Newbie) kolan1975 (BPIP)
    61. 2x (Newbie) tataqu (BPIP)
    62. 2x (Newbie) 11uang (BPIP)
    63. 2x (Newbie) ndrew (BPIP)
    64. 2x (Newbie) gage66066 (BPIP)
    65. 2x (Newbie) idin77 (BPIP)
    66. 2x (Newbie) DustyCrew (BPIP)
    67. 2x (Newbie) Thecode0048 (BPIP)
    68. 2x (Newbie) osunac (BPIP)
    69. 2x (Newbie) Genna79 (BPIP)
    70. 2x (Newbie) Dtn (BPIP)
    71. 2x (Newbie) merba (BPIP)
    72. 2x (Newbie) Kurajec (BPIP)
    73. 2x (Newbie) shiritrong (BPIP)
    74. 2x (Newbie) Master30 (BPIP)
    75. 2x (Newbie) natalya366! (BPIP)
    76. 2x (Newbie) gold2017 (BPIP)
    77. 2x (Newbie) Rahat786 (BPIP)
    78. 2x (Newbie) damien138 (BPIP)
    79. 2x (Newbie) Rehyl (BPIP)
    80. 2x (Newbie) marinaharl (BPIP)
    81. 2x (Newbie) prakit340 (BPIP)
    82. 1x (Sr. Member) bitpotter (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    83. 1x (Newbie) ciberovejito (BPIP)
    84. 1x (Newbie) ADXXXDAS (BPIP)
    85. 1x (Newbie) evgenijj (BPIP)
    86. 1x (Newbie) benomar65 (BPIP)
    87. 1x (Newbie) turkprince (BPIP)
    88. 1x (Newbie) aceana28 (BPIP)
    89. 1x (Newbie) thereal_mastermind (BPIP)
    90. 1x (Newbie) kkardik (BPIP)
    91. 1x (Newbie) Yurikmonstro (BPIP)
    92. 1x (Newbie) White Ketchup (BPIP)
    93. 1x (Newbie) muhnawi (BPIP)
    94. 1x (Newbie) PaladinsOfAquarion (BPIP)
    95. 1x (Newbie) welkifcom (BPIP)
    96. 1x (Newbie) stalmer (BPIP)
    97. 1x (Newbie) shadowofraam (BPIP)
    98. 1x (Newbie) yoyolex (BPIP)
    99. 1x (Newbie) Superman276 (BPIP)
   100. 1x (Newbie) antoniocabelo (BPIP)
   101. 1x (Newbie) Haseebu431 (BPIP)
   102. 1x (Newbie) nanale (BPIP)
   103. 1x (Newbie) BulletIron (BPIP)
   104. 1x (Newbie) shax (BPIP)
   105. 1x (Newbie) Arthalor (BPIP)
   106. 1x (Newbie) tiest56 (BPIP)
   107. 1x (Newbie) abidali (BPIP)
   108. 1x (Newbie) zavodchik (BPIP)
   109. 1x (Newbie) yepaingoo (BPIP)
   110. 1x (Newbie) andrey1961 (BPIP)
   111. 1x (Newbie) sfelk (BPIP)
   112. 1x (Newbie) cypaz (BPIP)
   113. 1x (Newbie) butch1220 (BPIP)
   114. 1x (Newbie) Zylicx (BPIP)
   115. 1x (Newbie) froser (BPIP)
   116. 1x (Newbie) pippus65 (BPIP)
   117. 1x (Newbie) fahad552 (BPIP)
   118. 1x (Newbie) atillahan0827 (BPIP)
   119. 1x (Newbie) stewartrico (BPIP)
   120. 1x (Newbie) railgungaming (BPIP)
   121. 1x (Newbie) dudex22 (BPIP)
   122. 1x (Newbie) shibenik (BPIP)
   123. 1x (Newbie) tatyana (BPIP)
   124. 1x (Newbie) bocha1964 (BPIP)
   125. 1x (Newbie) pprimorac (BPIP)
   126. 1x (Newbie) ageservices (BPIP)
   127. 1x (Newbie) darwin81 (BPIP)
   128. 1x (Newbie) issamxml (BPIP)
   129. 1x (Newbie) FredZ (BPIP)
   130. 1x (Newbie) baby5226 (BPIP)
   131. 1x (Newbie) aryobaz (BPIP)
   132. 1x (Newbie) gabrieljony (BPIP)
   133. 1x (Newbie) marco9090 (BPIP)
   134. 1x (Newbie) rakesh.k (BPIP)
   135. 1x (Newbie) Vik_theholder (BPIP)
   136. 1x (Newbie) GoldenCyn (BPIP)
   137. 1x (Newbie) optero (BPIP)
   138. 1x (Newbie) azimbhuiyan (BPIP)
   139. 1x (Newbie) wolfw (BPIP)
   140. 1x (Newbie) blackkakfian (BPIP)
   141. 1x (Newbie) mazyarkhalvati (BPIP)
   142. 1x (Newbie) Coolka (BPIP)
   143. 1x (Newbie) sfisomaaphula (BPIP)
   144. 1x (Newbie) goodhash93 (BPIP)
   145. 1x (Newbie) calhoun (BPIP)
   146. 1x (Newbie) alysia (BPIP)
   147. 1x (Newbie) waltinho0807 (BPIP)
   148. 1x (Newbie) alber50 (BPIP)
   149. 1x (Newbie) okele23 (BPIP)
   150. 1x (Newbie) Esakkimuthu (BPIP)
   151. 1x (Newbie) emrancba (BPIP)
   152. 1x (Newbie) alaa92 (BPIP)
   153. 1x (Newbie) rksandhu (BPIP)
   154. 1x (Newbie) velier (BPIP)
   155. 1x (Newbie) Airy (BPIP)
   156. 1x (Legendary) AmoreJaz (24 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   157. 1x (Jr. Member) Arti_Tsy (4 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
   158. 1x (Hero Member) Arcas (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0)  (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167718.0
     1. 42x (Copper Member) ezystayz (BPIP)
     2. 13x (Newbie) riz1raj (BPIP)
     3. 12x (Newbie) E_zystayz (BPIP)
     4. 11x (Newbie) tiest56 (BPIP)
     5. 11x (Newbie) JOVELYN78 (BPIP)
     6. 10x (Newbie) omagaman37 (BPIP)
     7. 10x (Newbie) pprimorac (BPIP)
     8. 9x (Newbie) DogeCoin2014 (BPIP)
     9. 9x (Newbie) debugx7 (BPIP)
    10. 8x (Newbie) shadowofraam (BPIP)
    11. 8x (Newbie) antoniocabelo (BPIP)
    12. 8x (Newbie) edibala (BPIP)
    13. 8x (Newbie) ILSad23 (BPIP)
    14. 7x (Newbie) PaladinsOfAquarion (BPIP)
    15. 7x (Newbie) masky84 (BPIP)
    16. 7x (Newbie) sularno (BPIP)
    17. 7x (Newbie) zavodchik (BPIP)
    18. 7x (Newbie) tatyana (BPIP)
    19. 7x (Newbie) Rahat786 (BPIP)
    20. 7x (Newbie) okele23 (BPIP)
    21. 7x (Newbie) amstaf36 (BPIP)
    22. 6x (Newbie) rajshukla1986 (BPIP)
    23. 6x (Newbie) Yurikmonstro (BPIP)
    24. 6x (Newbie) gajapathik (BPIP)
    25. 6x (Newbie) Mscris (BPIP)
    26. 6x (Newbie) wolfw (BPIP)
    27. 6x (Member) Bitkocha (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    28. 5x (Newbie) BungTrader (BPIP)
    29. 5x (Newbie) atillahan0827 (BPIP)
    30. 5x (Newbie) bocha1964 (BPIP)
    31. 5x (Newbie) waltinho0807 (BPIP)
    32. 4x (Newbie) baymax (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    33. 4x (Newbie) danivegas83 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    34. 4x (Newbie) easywork (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    35. 4x (Newbie) hotboykm (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    36. 4x (Newbie) mazyarkhalvati (BPIP)
    37. 3x (Newbie) milad1994 (BPIP)
    38. 3x (Newbie) homecyber (BPIP)
    39. 3x (Newbie) dordanut (BPIP)
    40. 3x (Newbie) danirpm (BPIP)
    41. 3x (Newbie) djras1 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    42. 3x (Newbie) Vik_theholder (BPIP)
    43. 3x (Newbie) matr1x33 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    44. 3x (Newbie) serzik2759 (BPIP)
    45. 3x (Newbie) lisovoy28 (BPIP)
    46. 3x (Full Member) prehisto (12 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    47. 2x (Newbie) faiziimemon (BPIP)
    48. 2x (Newbie) markiz7601 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    49. 2x (Newbie) GGabox (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    50. 2x (Newbie) namtih016 (BPIP)
    51. 2x (Newbie) LittleBigDrone (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    52. 2x (Newbie) qqnauta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    53. 2x (Newbie) tusma111 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    54. 2x (Newbie) phenom-eno (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    55. 2x (Newbie) Mans (BPIP)
    56. 2x (Newbie) BARBARA61 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    57. 2x (Newbie) BitOverLord (BPIP)
    58. 2x (Newbie) PaoAj (BPIP)
    59. 2x (Newbie) jgh7d7 (BPIP)
    60. 2x (Newbie) Devilboy123 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    61. 2x (Newbie) macmac49 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    62. 2x (Newbie) Arashflash44 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    63. 2x (Newbie) quyet012345678 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2Autobanned!
    64. 1x (Sr. Member) Bowtiesarecool (37 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    65. 1x (Sr. Member) wiss19 (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    66. 1x (Sr. Member) luksbit (BPIP)
    67. 1x (Sr. Member) gielbier (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    68. 1x (Newbie) venanboy (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    69. 1x (Newbie) bigservicesinfo (BPIP)
    70. 1x (Newbie) krissta (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    71. 1x (Newbie) traxer112 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    72. 1x (Newbie) sugafre (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    73. 1x (Newbie) zjgirt (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    74. 1x (Newbie) BOBSA11D (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    75. 1x (Newbie) Qasya5 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    76. 1x (Newbie) mrright (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    77. 1x (Newbie) kawaiikitty (BPIP)
    78. 1x (Newbie) dawidzet (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    79. 1x (Newbie) kidd24 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    80. 1x (Newbie) RiceRocca (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    81. 1x (Newbie) jk29 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    82. 1x (Newbie) remmie2424 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    83. 1x (Newbie) crypoco (BPIP)
    84. 1x (Newbie) Roscokov (BPIP)
    85. 1x (Newbie) estah (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    86. 1x (Member) hotforblockchain (22 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    87. 1x (Member) fooxtukil Autobanned!
    88. 1x (Legendary) AmoreJaz (24 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    89. 1x (Legendary) o48o (5 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    90. 1x (Jr. Member) cryptozoya (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    91. 1x (Jr. Member) vera152515 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    92. 1x (Jr. Member) Whibu (3 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    93. 1x (Hero Member) rendravolt (BPIP)
    94. 1x (Full Member) ning_aric (BPIP)
    95. 1x (Full Member) Chrystora123 (4 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:02:43 PM

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096375.0
     1. 20x (Copper Member) Midas.Investments (BPIP)
     2. 5x (Newbie) Devitout101 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (BPIP)
     3. 5x (Newbie) credtandfarpa (BPIP)
     4. 4x (Newbie) kukarachacha (BPIP)
     5. 4x (Newbie) jlowe4all (BPIP)
     6. 4x (Newbie) atcalreli (BPIP)
     7. 4x (Newbie) jjklondi8174 Autobanned!
     8. 3x (Newbie) Galardowyn (BPIP)
     9. 3x (Newbie) qintell (BPIP)
    10. 3x (Newbie) disfgamulling (BPIP)
    11. 3x (Newbie) raltiofotke (BPIP)
    12. 3x (Newbie) saitopesea (BPIP)
    13. 3x (Newbie) sexronaval (BPIP)
    14. 3x (Newbie) tiasopectree (BPIP)
    15. 3x (Newbie) taufik02 (BPIP)
    16. 2x (Newbie) gikolokjm (BPIP)
    17. 2x (Newbie) mirifomrven (BPIP)
    18. 2x (Newbie) noghomoghmons (BPIP)
    19. 2x (Newbie) brigalgraphan (BPIP)
    20. 2x (Newbie) vivemonla (BPIP)
    21. 2x (Newbie) enhasubssoc (BPIP)
    22. 2x (Newbie) mubysmile (BPIP)
    23. 2x (Newbie) baracudass (BPIP)
    24. 1x (Sr. Member) republicrypto (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    25. 1x (Newbie) qwer070900 (BPIP)
    26. 1x (Newbie) qwanki (BPIP)
    27. 1x (Newbie) angru (BPIP)
    28. 1x (Newbie) MPGH5574 (BPIP)
    29. 1x (Newbie) ALIFIDA (BPIP)
    30. 1x (Newbie) Bibernase (BPIP)
    31. 1x (Newbie) juninhovizoni (BPIP)
    32. 1x (Newbie) bmayor (BPIP)
    33. 1x (Newbie) ivashenko (BPIP)
    34. 1x (Newbie) dah9 (BPIP)
    35. 1x (Newbie) MNProfits.com (BPIP)
    36. 1x (Newbie) beburnewsga (BPIP)
    37. 1x (Newbie) buvalimo (BPIP)
    38. 1x (Newbie) radcmeteki (BPIP)
    39. 1x (Newbie) barsbatemog (BPIP)
    40. 1x (Newbie) mercentstufil (BPIP)
    41. 1x (Newbie) esubunkan (BPIP)
    42. 1x (Newbie) cimonvostcif (BPIP)
    43. 1x (Newbie) centtilgoldli (BPIP)
    44. 1x (Newbie) garodati (BPIP)
    45. 1x (Newbie) roavorlepi (BPIP)
    46. 1x (Newbie) veygifliascot (BPIP)
    47. 1x (Newbie) bleninrive (BPIP)
    48. 1x (Newbie) chriscenmabi (BPIP)
    49. 1x (Newbie) layfodebi (BPIP)
    50. 1x (Newbie) biredestdi (BPIP)
    51. 1x (Newbie) contperraconc (BPIP)
    52. 1x (Newbie) bumbporuthco (BPIP)
    53. 1x (Newbie) preswincochee (BPIP)
    54. 1x (Newbie) chrommatole (BPIP)
    55. 1x (Newbie) imexfajo (BPIP)
    56. 1x (Newbie) niepfehterci (BPIP)
    57. 1x (Newbie) asardixre (BPIP)
    58. 1x (Newbie) gnorturncoled (BPIP)
    59. 1x (Newbie) iTzShowTime (BPIP)
    60. 1x (Newbie) frshiwani (BPIP)
    61. 1x (Newbie) mrzed (BPIP)
    62. 1x (Newbie) Chok1up (BPIP)
    63. 1x (Newbie) Sheikhwaqas (BPIP)
    64. 1x (Member) CoderTerganteng (Trust: +0 / =0 / -2)  (1 Merit earned (history)) Autobanned!
    65. 1x (Jr. Member) Cryptomonstrrr (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    66. 1x (Full Member) frcat (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5191078.0
     1. 17x (Copper Member) Modihost (BPIP)
     2. 4x (Newbie) kukarachacha (BPIP)
     3. 4x (Newbie) atcalreli (BPIP)
     4. 3x (Newbie) Galardowyn (BPIP)
     5. 3x (Newbie) noghomoghmons (BPIP)
     6. 3x (Newbie) taufik02 (BPIP)
     7. 2x (Newbie) qwer070900 (BPIP)
     8. 2x (Newbie) dah9 (BPIP)
     9. 2x (Newbie) disfgamulling (BPIP)
    10. 2x (Newbie) itfuzmegobb (BPIP)
    11. 2x (Newbie) barsbatemog (BPIP)
    12. 2x (Newbie) mortsakenfi (BPIP)
    13. 2x (Newbie) mirifomrven (BPIP)
    14. 2x (Newbie) comphindmegtemp (BPIP)
    15. 2x (Newbie) credtandfarpa (BPIP)
    16. 2x (Newbie) enhasubssoc (BPIP)
    17. 2x (Newbie) baracudass (BPIP)
    18. 1x (Newbie) buruchakraborty (BPIP)
    19. 1x (Newbie) qwanki (BPIP)
    20. 1x (Newbie) ivanekb96 (BPIP)
    21. 1x (Newbie) qrkdirect121 (BPIP)
    22. 1x (Newbie) qintell (BPIP)
    23. 1x (Newbie) beburnewsga (BPIP)
    24. 1x (Newbie) buvalimo (BPIP)
    25. 1x (Newbie) sorfuncmertoe (BPIP)
    26. 1x (Newbie) huinelighbon (BPIP)
    27. 1x (Newbie) cugamguipei (BPIP)
    28. 1x (Newbie) garodati (BPIP)
    29. 1x (Newbie) roavorlepi (BPIP)
    30. 1x (Newbie) biredestdi (BPIP)
    31. 1x (Newbie) contperraconc (BPIP)
    32. 1x (Newbie) bumbporuthco (BPIP)
    33. 1x (Newbie) beschzogboyra (BPIP)
    34. 1x (Newbie) preswincochee (BPIP)
    35. 1x (Newbie) brigalgraphan (BPIP)
    36. 1x (Newbie) chaesubsbuvi (BPIP)
    37. 1x (Newbie) kbusovrticun (BPIP)
    38. 1x (Newbie) waytrepanix (BPIP)
    39. 1x (Newbie) niepfehterci (BPIP)
    40. 1x (Newbie) stepreprempbank (BPIP)
    41. 1x (Newbie) masumr73 (BPIP)
    42. 1x (Newbie) frshiwani (BPIP)
    43. 1x (Copper Member) ezystayz (BPIP)
    44. 1x (Copper Member) PlayInfinity (BPIP)
    45. 1x (Copper Member) CoffeOfficial (BPIP)

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192911.0
     1. 6x (Copper Member) TWQ-IP2PGlobal (Trust: +0 / =1 / -1)  (BPIP)
     2. 5x (Newbie) Galardowyn (BPIP)
     3. 5x (Newbie) sexronaval (BPIP)
     4. 4x (Newbie) kukarachacha (BPIP)
     5. 4x (Newbie) raltiofotke (BPIP)
     6. 4x (Newbie) tiasopectree (BPIP)
     7. 4x (Newbie) taufik02 (BPIP)
     8. 3x (Newbie) juninhovizoni (BPIP)
     9. 3x (Newbie) gikolokjm (BPIP)
    10. 3x (Newbie) atcalreli (BPIP)
    11. 3x (Newbie) mrzed (BPIP)
    12. 2x (Newbie) qwanki (BPIP)
    13. 2x (Newbie) jlowe4all (BPIP)
    14. 2x (Newbie) rsx2007 (BPIP)
    15. 2x (Newbie) qintell (BPIP)
    16. 2x (Newbie) buvalimo (BPIP)
    17. 2x (Newbie) centtilgoldli (BPIP)
    18. 2x (Newbie) eseheades (BPIP)
    19. 2x (Newbie) bleninrive (BPIP)
    20. 2x (Newbie) credtandfarpa (BPIP)
    21. 2x (Newbie) bumbporuthco (BPIP)
    22. 2x (Newbie) noghomoghmons (BPIP)
    23. 2x (Newbie) enhasubssoc (BPIP)
    24. 2x (Newbie) Sheikhwaqas (BPIP)
    25. 2x (Newbie) baracudass (BPIP)
    26. 1x (Sr. Member) tippytoes (7 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    27. 1x (Newbie) qwer070900 (BPIP)
    28. 1x (Newbie) Ka6aH2 (BPIP)
    29. 1x (Newbie) mitrici (BPIP)
    30. 1x (Newbie) azaw (BPIP)
    31. 1x (Newbie) Bibernase (BPIP)
    32. 1x (Newbie) rob4691 (BPIP)
    33. 1x (Newbie) damianp (BPIP)
    34. 1x (Newbie) enrique7 (BPIP)
    35. 1x (Newbie) susanta17 (BPIP)
    36. 1x (Newbie) bobslay (BPIP)
    37. 1x (Newbie) disfgamulling (BPIP)
    38. 1x (Newbie) bioplicridlua (BPIP)
    39. 1x (Newbie) pizomuwar (BPIP)
    40. 1x (Newbie) sorfuncmertoe (BPIP)
    41. 1x (Newbie) mercentstufil (BPIP)
    42. 1x (Newbie) lalursader (BPIP)
    43. 1x (Newbie) cimonvostcif (BPIP)
    44. 1x (Newbie) badfox (BPIP)
    45. 1x (Newbie) cugamguipei (BPIP)
    46. 1x (Newbie) garodati (BPIP)
    47. 1x (Newbie) mirifomrven (BPIP)
    48. 1x (Newbie) saitopesea (BPIP)
    49. 1x (Newbie) comphindmegtemp (BPIP)
    50. 1x (Newbie) layfodebi (BPIP)
    51. 1x (Newbie) biredestdi (BPIP)
    52. 1x (Newbie) contperraconc (BPIP)
    53. 1x (Newbie) asardixre (BPIP)
    54. 1x (Newbie) oviand (BPIP)
    55. 1x (Newbie) mubysmile (BPIP)
    56. 1x (Newbie) Chok1up (BPIP)

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:04:31 PM

I took extra long, just to show I'm only human Tongue

The list
The following users have posted x times in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194717.0
     1. 10x (Newbie) mbarof (BPIP)
     2. 9x (Newbie) Ivonkod (BPIP)
     3. 7x (Newbie) JoniMelson (BPIP)
     4. 7x (Newbie) Trubaroh (BPIP)
     5. 7x (Newbie) okatano (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
     6. 5x (Newbie) GreFarellde (BPIP)
     7. 5x (Newbie) Erythro (BPIP)
     8. 4x (Newbie) tmnxmu (BPIP)
     9. 4x (Newbie) d3precat8477 (BPIP)
    10. 4x (Newbie) Ikhuyle (BPIP)
    11. 4x (Jr. Member) rikaxeds (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    12. 4x (Copper Member) Bituary Exchange (Trust: !!!:  +0 / =0 / -3)  (BPIP)
    13. 3x (Sr. Member) Indacoin (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    14. 3x (Newbie) peter739 (BPIP)
    15. 3x (Newbie) qkafbog (BPIP)
    16. 3x (Newbie) FrankTedd (BPIP)
    17. 3x (Newbie) Quinizet (BPIP)
    18. 3x (Newbie) Lavanilaga (BPIP)
    19. 3x (Newbie) vchatiras (BPIP)
    20. 3x (Jr. Member) annajacob92 (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    21. 3x (Jr. Member) Zavidonod (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    22. 3x (Jr. Member) Kibercript (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    23. 2x (Sr. Member) elda34b (329 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    24. 2x (Newbie) LynnPlumbing (BPIP)
    25. 2x (Newbie) ulfa21fall (BPIP)
    26. 2x (Newbie) hizzy (BPIP)
    27. 2x (Newbie) Sinenkiy (BPIP)
    28. 2x (Newbie) Yatsydie (BPIP)
    29. 2x (Newbie) Onetamiles (BPIP)
    30. 2x (Newbie) hevkinos (BPIP)
    31. 2x (Jr. Member) Answer United (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    32. 2x (Jr. Member) bchdfsy (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    33. 2x (Jr. Member) k1berking (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    34. 2x (Full Member) I3arni (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    35. 1x (Sr. Member) Nevsky (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    36. 1x (Sr. Member) artdor (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    37. 1x (Sr. Member) JollyGood (Trust: +10 / =0 / -0)  (148 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    38. 1x (Newbie) bignnamdi (BPIP)
    39. 1x (Newbie) marcus468 (BPIP)
    40. 1x (Newbie) jexxo5874 (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1)  (BPIP)
    41. 1x (Newbie) Garloneci (BPIP)
    42. 1x (Newbie) Lassannert (BPIP)
    43. 1x (Newbie) Rebedren (BPIP)
    44. 1x (Newbie) Xenandavi (BPIP)
    45. 1x (Newbie) rabies (BPIP)
    46. 1x (Newbie) xiaoxiaoqaz (BPIP)
    47. 1x (Newbie) wel213 (BPIP)
    48. 1x (Jr. Member) bixorastexante (1 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    49. 1x (Jr. Member) joalated (2 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    50. 1x (Hero Member) Mahanton (21 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    51. 1x (Hero Member) joniboini (1145 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    52. 1x (Full Member) nshrd (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    53. 1x (Full Member) Twinkledoe (4 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    54. 1x (Full Member) mosprognoz (Trust: +6 / =1 / -0)  (117 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)
    55. 1x (Full Member) defyance (0 Merit earned (history)) (BPIP)

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:21:44 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 08:52:20 PM by wwzsocki

Thank you very much LoyceV, great work.

These amounts and speed of posting (taking into consideration that you even made breaks  Grin) proof again that you indeed are an AI  Wink.

I see that thread number 7, 8 and 9 needs attention because in others already scrapped the majority of active members are autobanned or mistrusted.

And here I have some newbie questions but an important once, what AUTOBANNED means exactly and what happens with posts of banned (autobanned) members? Are they deleted?

Especially, newbie accounts with less than 30 posts.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:27:12 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

And here I have some newbie questions but an important once, what AUTOBANNED means exactly and what happens with posts of banned (autobanned) members? Are they deleted?
Modlog shows either "Nuke user" or "Autoban user". Only Newbies can get Nuked, which means all their posts are deleted. Obviously, those users won't show up in any topic anymore.
That leaves Autobanned users, which just means they have a permban. Despite the name, they're banned by human Mods.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

Great thank you LoyceV, I'll  have some good work for the next week. The house project is soon to competed for this year so I'll have some more time for reports. On the other hand a new challenge is on its way so my joy of spam reporting won't last very long.
BTW we have some BTC in our donation address Smiley

@ LoyceV, you can't fool us man (I mean AI) no human being will sit on Saturday evening posting lists of shitposters... And the two kids.. Good cover Wink jk

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 05:55:09 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 11:12:38 AM by wwzsocki

We put reporting on hodl for now...

I understand that our main focus is to look for suspicious threads and list them here, but what will happen next?

Will these threads be checked by moderators? I don't think so. Still, we need to report all spammy posts or the thread would be closed after listing here?

Many questions I know but just want to be sure that I understand everything correctly.

Scrapped data from LoyceV can be very helpful to identify involved accounts and to ban or delete their posts, but we need mods for this and if not we have to proceed with manual reporting, I assume.

I still have some free time (an hour or two daily) and would be happy to help in keeping this forum clean, but don't want to do anything that only will multiply the work amounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: