Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487483 times)
oblinez

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:10 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:55:42 PM by oblinez

Quote from: playfast on Today at 03:37:47 PM
MPH is the best and most trustworthy pool. I wasted time and got scammed by other ETN and MUSIC pools.

So tell me why I am 1 hour and 10 minutes without gaining any zcash in MPH, while in other pool every 10 minutes I get something?
yesterday in MPH I got nothing for 4 hours, I got really pissed, I sent an email asking if it was normal, they answered that I had bad luck, bad luck!!! make me laugh please!!

Luck is everything. It will all even out in the end, this is PPLNS (google that and read up on it). Go to the coin you're mining on MPH and click on 'blocks'. Then look at 'last 20 blocks found'. On the far right you will see 'percentage' which is 'luck. If it is red it took longer than average if it is green it took shorter than average to hit a block and get paid. There will be strings of bad luck but those will be offset by strings of good luck where you get paid more than normal. Over a month it all evens out, as long as you don't get frustrated and hop to another pool because block hits take too long.

Right now on litecoin (the main coin I mine) luck has been pretty insane with a hit pretty often (about every 12 to 18 hours it seems like) but that will be offset by blocks that take 2 days to hit. That means 2 days without getting paid, but I'll keep chugging away for the high luck periods.

Be patient, the coins will come. If you don't have the nerve for PPLNS look for a PPS pool.

How many miners does it take to change a lightbulb?
A million - One to do it and 999,999 to verify that he did.

Baaahahaha ... did I make you laugh? I laughed at that one.

neoeny152,
You seem to be experienced with bitcoin, your answers are great and didactic
It is hard to learn the information about the mining, I am a beginner, and various information in the pools I do not understand and I think something is wrong and it is not wrong, just lack of information =/ like my previous post
clarify to me what is the 'hit a block' that you say
If I find a block, do I get any bonuses?
neoeny152

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 10:44:21 PM by neoeny152
Merited by vapourminer (1)

neoeny152,
It is hard to learn the information about the mining, I am a beginner, and various information in the pools I do not understand and I think something is wrong and it is not wrong, just lack of information =/ like my previous post

I've totally been there, no worries.

It's very difficult and rare to hit a block on an individual basis, especially on more established coins. That's the reason for a pool though, everyone works together to get block rewards and split the reward evenly based on work done. So to answer your question, if you hit a block personally via a pool, no you don't get a bonus. You'd have to solo mine for that, which if you are pretty small is not advisable.

Read about PPS vs PPLNS, that's a great place to start. Just google them and read opinions on them. I like both, but I think PPLNS is more fun.

Here's the thing, if you're at a smaller pool that hits blocks less often then it may feel like you're getting paid less but that's not really the case. The smaller pool has less people to share the rewards with so you get more per hit with a smaller pool. With a bigger pool that hits every 10 mins you get much much less of the reward because you have to share it with many more people. In the end, as long as your pool hits about once a day everything should work itself out over about a 30 day period to be almost the same amount of coin with either pool based on your hashrate.

No matter which pool or reward type you choose, just be sure to stick with them for a long period of time and you should make the amount of coins your hashrate says you should make (check 'whattomine' calculators or similar).

Oh just to clarify, when I say "hit a block" I'm mean solve a block and get the reward for it. The pool is confirming transactions and getting paid for making that confirmation.
oblinez

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

neoeny152,

I've totally been there, no worries.

It's very difficult and rare to hit a block on an individual basis, especially on more established coins. That's the reason for a pool though, everyone works together to get block rewards and split the reward evenly based on work done. So to answer your question, if you hit a block personally via a pool, no you don't get a bonus. You'd have to solo mine for that, which if you are pretty small is not advisable.

Read about PPS vs PPLNS, that's a great place to start. Just google them and read opinions on them. I like both, but I think PPLNS is more fun.

Here's the thing, if you're at a smaller pool that hits blocks less often then it may feel like you're getting paid less but that's not really the case. The smaller pool has less people to share the rewards with so you get more per hit with a smaller pool. With a bigger pool that hits every 10 mins you get much much less of the reward because you have to share it with many more people. In the end, as long as your pool hits about once a day everything should work itself out over about a 30 day period to be almost the same amount of coin with either pool based on your hashrate.

No matter which pool or reward type you choose, just be sure to stick with them for a long period of time and you should make the amount of coins your hashrate says you should make (check 'whattomine' calculators or similar).

Oh just to clarify, when I say "hit a block" I'm mean solve a block and get the reward for it. The pool is confirming transactions and getting paid for making that confirmation.

Thank you very much for the explanation
I saw, the payment for each block found is divided to the group according to the total individual amount of share, each block has a code, I could see that in transactions, the value that I get for each block found appears and shows which block.

I am a beginner and my rig is small, only 1 video card 1080, I actually bought this pc for games but after I discovered the bitcoin it will be no more for games ahhahaha

so you said it then, no matter if I'm small, I can continue in MPH because in the end my income will be the equivalent of my video card (hashrate) or even more if I'm lucky

it will take time to mine enough money to add another video card, but I will continue to mine, I believe that the fall in the currencies will facilitate mining, so when the currency rises I will try to sell

thank you!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

MPH is the best and most trustworthy pool. I wasted time and got scammed by other ETN and MUSIC pools.

I've used MPH for about a year now and I've found it to be just about the best pool out there, I think lately the dev has not been so visable on this thread as he used to be but I guess the extra work he got from the NiceHash refugees has probably put a bit of strain on him.

I've mined ETN on MPH and not had any problems but I've move to mining ETN at https://etn.spacepools.org/ as I think it has a slight edge on MPH, this may be a false perseption but as it's working fine I've just stuck with it.
dany_danay

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Hi, what is the config for a D3 for startcoin mining?
I have this:
-->http://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20509/
-->mynumberid.myworker
-->pass
But nothing is showing

Can you help¿
oblinez

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I have this:
-->mynumberid.myworker
-->pass
But nothing is showing

Can you help¿

I do not use antminer but I believe instead of usrid it would be username, pass leave it blank, is what I know about antminer configuration

Hope this helps
marcsl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Anyone having issues with Dash transactions not being updated?

Been running at 12GH for a few hours, dashboard shows correct hashrate, worker shows as active, but no updates to transactions/balance.
marcsl

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

Never mind. Looks like the same block is still being worked on Cheesy
kitalamano

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

is anything wrong with ethereum pool?
getting errors with AM connecting to it (port 20536) and if i change to port 20535 miner dont accept shares.
change to profit managed and I only get equihash mining
Whatt

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

A Little Help PLEASE from MPH support.

I have successfully configured Awesome Mining to work with MPH (Mining Pool Hub) with GPU and CPU.

I had mined more than 70 coins which were stored in the normal wallet without an "AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD" being set.

About a week ago I decided to set an Auto Payout Threshold for the coins to go to my wallet address, but they have not arrived and I can't see the transaction on on MPH.

Could the Electroneum pool hardfork bug have blocked or destroyed the transfer to my wallet?

I would appreciate if someone at MPH would check if the transfer was made to my wallet address: etnkPiKgUPHKKjVp9qoBaJSu4cL8bgGe3SAcARHz5bHPGypaN895vf9JTgCXzqHbgTP4Ykuge58ded1 p6wLNkLeX1cmrStt4BF

NOTE I have since used a different wallet address to which I have received coins ok .

Any help from MPH support would be greatly appreciated.

sounds more like you have  bugged wallet....

at this link they go over the steps to restore the wallet... longest part is the blockchain re-sync
i have had to use this myself..  after which the wallet worked fine for electroneum

https://www.downloadsource.net/how-to-fix-electroneum-etn-wallet-showing-0-balance/n/11022/

dany_danay

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I have this:
-->mynumberid.myworker
-->pass
But nothing is showing

Can you help¿

I do not use antminer but I believe instead of usrid it would be username, pass leave it blank, is what I know about antminer configuration

Hope this helps
Thanks, still dont work, i try to add stratum://tcp: at the beggining of url but...
MinLum

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:54 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:55:48 PM by MinLum

I've started mining early January this year and was using NiceHash until the end of February.  I've started using Awesome Miner and mining in MPH pools.  I wonder what is the best way to mine considering my setup of 6x 1070 GPUs.  I've tried adding individual pools and combining that into a custom pool:
https://i.imgur.com/1vPq2D3.jpg

I've also tried just ticking the MPH button as pointed to by the red arrow:
https://i.imgur.com/nopPech.jpg

What I've noticed is that pools from the MPH button are ports 17XXX while the ones that I've added are ports 20XXX and that the profit numbers do not match.  I was told that the 17XXX port algos get their profit numbers from MPH whereas the 20XXX port algos get their profit numbers from WhatToMine.  I have a feeling I'm doing things wrong but I can't exactly figure out what.

Is it better to be mining a specific coin, ie, ZEC for a long time considering PPLNS?  Therefore using a 20570 port?
Is it better to be mining a specific algo, ie, Equihash for a long time considering PPLNS?  Therefore using a 17023 port?
Is it better just to tick the MPH box and let it mult-algo, multi-coin for a long time considering PPLNS?

What exactly is "a long time"?  Looking at MPH ZCL page, it looks like blocks are found every 2-3 minutes, so is 20 minutes a long enough time considering PPLNS?

Comparing ZCL with ZEC,
ZCL says Est. Avg. Time per round (network) is 2min 15sec, Est Avg. Time per round (pool) is 3min 2sec
ZEC says Est. Avg. Time per round (network) is 2min 47sec, Est Avg. Time per round (pool) is 27min 16sec
Why is the ZEC (pool) time much longer?  What does that mean?

Thanks!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

I've started mining early January this year and was using NiceHash until the end of February.  I've started using Awesome Miner and mining in MPH pools.  I wonder what is the best way to mine considering my setup of 6x 1070 GPUs.  I've tried adding individual pools and combining that into a custom pool:
https://i.imgur.com/1vPq2D3.jpg

I've also tried just ticking the MPH button as pointed to by the red arrow:
https://i.imgur.com/nopPech.jpg

What I've noticed is that pools from the MPH button are ports 17XXX while the ones that I've added are ports 20XXX and that the profit numbers do not match.  I was told that the 17XXX port algos get their profit numbers from MPH whereas the 20XXX port algos get their profit numbers from WhatToMine.  I have a feeling I'm doing things wrong but I can't exactly figure out what.

Is it better to be mining a specific coin, ie, ZEC for a long time considering PPLNS?  Therefore using a 20570 port?
Is it better to be mining a specific algo, ie, Equihash for a long time considering PPLNS?  Therefore using a 17023 port?
Is it better just to tick the MPH box and let it mult-algo, multi-coin for a long time considering PPLNS?

What exactly is "a long time"?  Looking at MPH ZCL page, it looks like blocks are found every 2-3 minutes, so is 20 minutes a long enough time considering PPLNS?

Comparing ZCL with ZEC,
ZCL says Est. Avg. Time per round (network) is 2min 15sec, Est Avg. Time per round (pool) is 3min 2sec
ZEC says Est. Avg. Time per round (network) is 2min 47sec, Est Avg. Time per round (pool) is 27min 16sec
Why is the ZEC (pool) time much longer?  What does that mean?

Thanks!
I don't know how Awesome miner works but ports 17xxx are for different coins on the same algo and ports 20xxx are for individual coins so the profit numbers will be different.
A long time would be at least 24 hours, you will not get anywhere near an acurate reading from 20 minutes.

I've tried "multipool/algo switching" mining programs and didn't like them. There is an inherent delay in the switching time (time wasted losing you money) the small advantage you may have had switching is lost in the switching delay. Find a coin you like and use a miner specifically made for that coin, this will give you the best return (you can set each card to mine a different coin on a different pool with different/same mining programs - or any combination you want).

Mahpoul22

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

Hey peeps,

ETN just got listed on Kucoin, I'd like to move my ETN to the exchange.

When I enter my Kucoin ETN deposit address to MPH wallet it says "Failed to update your account: Address is already in use"

Do you guys know what to do?

Thank you.
fbassett1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

Hi

Is there a problem with the Auto Exchange feature?  I mined some game credits over a few days ended up with about 85.  I enabled auto exchange but its been 4 days and the balances page says its just sitting on the exchange.  Hope you can help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuCm-nE2dL8pmTqThtKRMU-aL4LV

Cheers
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Hi

Is there a problem with the Auto Exchange feature?  I mined some game credits over a few days ended up with about 85.  I enabled auto exchange but its been 4 days and the balances page says its just sitting on the exchange.  Hope you can help.

Cheers

The problem is GAME itself - it went through an emergency hard fork, I wouldn't be surprised the exchange is delayed somewhat.

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

i have pointed my titan to scrypt auto switch. is there stats for the page? how can i know my hashrate?

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Hey peeps,

ETN just got listed on Kucoin, I'd like to move my ETN to the exchange.

When I enter my Kucoin ETN deposit address to MPH wallet it says "Failed to update your account: Address is already in use"

Do you guys know what to do?

Thank you.

ETN has an address and a PaymentID field. Doesn't Kucoin provide you with a PaymentID? Or MPH doesn't give you the option to input the ID?
If you get the error that the address is already in use, then obviously Kucoin uses one address for every client but gives different PaymentIDs to each one.
EdInNH

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

I am having the same problem with Electroneum sitting in my Auto Exchange Wallet for days.

Newly mined Electroneum is not automatically moved to the Auto Exchange wallet.  It can be manually moved.

I tried manually moving the Electronium back to the Normal Wallet and then back to the the Auto Exchange Wallet.  The transfers between the wallets work but I never see the transfer to Litecoin.

(Auto Exchange is enabled for Electroneum and my Auto Exchange Coin is Litecoin.)

protonn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Hi, would you consider adding Argentum to your pool.

6 mining algorithms. Sha256, Scrypt, Lyra2rev2, Argon2d, Yescrypt, Myriad-Groestl.

SHA256 and Scrypt are AUXPOW

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1432608.0

https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum

Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: