Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litecoin - a lite version of Bitcoin. Launched!  (Read 1466307 times)
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

an interesting development step from Litecoin version v0.17.1, which allows the creation of dynamic wallets and lowered fee. the future development of litecoin seems to provide positive potential for use cases.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:42:42 PM

all depends on Bitcoin now even Litecoin has started this really but in case of any decline in BTC's price will directly affect this market just like every other. I hope LTC will break $60 and this rally will keep ahead in small waves. At the same time I am in favor of corrections to provide strong support at different levels.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:05:23 AM

Litecoin does not have better fundamentals or roadmap they had their last update months back... they have nothing better compared to What Other Cryptos

Such a general statement makes zero sense. Do you know how many are cryptos there are? And do you know how many of those are better than Litecoin?
ARK is better then litecoin with their ROADMAP and apart from that there is Cardano Or even Groestcoin  Smiley

Most importantly you should not compare apples with oranges. If a project is trying to achieve something completely different, it doesn't make sense to compare it with Litecoin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

Litecoin does not have better fundamentals or roadmap they had their last update months back... they have nothing better compared to What Other Cryptos

Such a general statement makes zero sense. Do you know how many are cryptos there are? And do you know how many of those are better than Litecoin?
ARK is better then litecoin with their ROADMAP and apart from that there is Cardano Or even Groestcoin  Smiley

Most importantly you should not compare apples with oranges. If a project is trying to achieve something completely different, it doesn't make sense to compare it with Litecoin.
https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/google-adds-6-more-cryptos-to-its-blockchain-analysis-suite
litecoin is in the list of Google cryptos to its blockchain analysis suite. check it out
this news will help adoption of crypto to more people because google is big and very famous company.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:17:41 AM

Only limited coins integrated in the list of Google.
I am proud of Litecoin due to its appearance in the list.
The apperance of Litecoin makes lots of sense for the future growth of the coin in particular.
In general, the latest action of Google is good for widely acceptance of crypto.
bitcoin_age

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:43:58 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 09:03:22 PM by bitcoin_age

The apperance of Litecoin makes lots of sense for the future growth of the coin in particular.
In general, the latest action of Google is good for widely acceptance of crypto.
h,,
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:03:39 PM

Remember litecointalk.org ......  Cheesy That hack was disastrous, way before LTC had any intrisnic value, those "guys" will still be playing the field.

my bad...I was the one who kinda/sorta broke it ....ordered 2 KNC titan cubes for like the equivalent  of 0.1 btc then converted to ltc I think it was...from one of the 4 admins of the site

I forget the name......of the 'hacked' admin..account...another guy also started a thread not getting something...the hacker was found out and 'flushed' the site

in that he had super admin powers as one of the 4 admins.

www.litecointalk.io was revived and has a link to the archived OLD site www.litecointalk.org is somewhere available on the new site for looking over

...if you need old, old, messages or some such... maybe you can't see pm's anymore not sure...but for historical purposes, it is still accessible thru the new site.

I'm not really sure if it was just me and a couple of other guys that actually got ripped off for LTC or it was more folk...in actual coin...or if it just was a mostly 'kill the site hack'

but anyway, once I posted...the other admins contacted me, trusted my word, looked into it and then the hacker, being found out and flushed the site first,

thus the now rebuild site you can look at someplace via a link on the (somewhat unused) www.litecointalk.io. The original www.litecointalk.org site seems

to go to the new www.litecointalk.io site now in some manner ..so that link is NOT the old site, just a jump to the new site. You have to go into the new site

to find the old archived, now down, hacked site info. Someplace on the site.

Maybe, with the price pump of LTC that site will get some more traction now. But anyway, for anyone interested.

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:42:04 PM

Being one of the earliest cryptocurrency, Litecoin has the advantage of being popular and has a good brand recall so its a trait that we should consider if we ought to forecast its price in the future and Google recently asserted that. Smiley
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:10:31 AM

Being one of the earliest cryptocurrency, Litecoin has the advantage of being popular and has a good brand recall so its a trait that we should consider if we ought to forecast its price in the future and Google recently asserted that. Smiley
In reality, Litecoin is not only one of oldest crypto currencies, but also is a Silver.
Remember that Litecoin is Silver, only behind Bitcoin, that is a Gold.

Next prediction, how far our Litecoin can go from now on?
0.02 BTC per LTC, is it reachable target to take profit?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:54:06 PM

https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/google-adds-6-more-cryptos-to-its-blockchain-analysis-suite
litecoin is in the list of Google cryptos to its blockchain analysis suite. check it out
this news will help adoption of crypto to more people because google is big and very famous company.

I am asking myself whether Google is deeply invested in the coins it decides to accept on that list.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
lobat999

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

In reality, Litecoin is not only one of oldest crypto currencies, but also is a Silver.
Remember that Litecoin is Silver, only behind Bitcoin, that is a Gold.

Next prediction, how far our Litecoin can go from now on?
0.02 BTC per LTC, is it reachable target to take profit?

That LTC price range you've mentioned is not impossible given then high volatility of cryptocurrency. If you are a long term holder, you could set that price to be your selling point whereas others opted to take small profits in short term but with lesser risk.  Smiley
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:48:09 PM

Prediction comes true Smiley Litecoin golden crossing incoming when 50ma (blue line) crosses the 200ma (yellow line). The golden cross is coming!

https://twitter.com/xtdisnkfe/status/1097522796366680064
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:26:56 AM

Litecoin is very strong on the daily, basically the best pair to trade because the trend is in your favor.

Checking the low that happened in late Dec, it keeps making higher highs and never even retests the prior pivotal lows.

This is what Bitcoin should be doing but isn't. LTC seems like a safer play right now than BTC or ETH.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lobat999

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:32:15 AM

Litecoin is very strong on the daily, basically the best pair to trade because the trend is in your favor.

Checking the low that happened in late Dec, it keeps making higher highs and never even retests the prior pivotal lows.

This is what Bitcoin should be doing but isn't. LTC seems like a safer play right now than BTC or ETH.

I agree. We've been noticing a bullish and strong technical fundamentals for crypto markets including LTC  and I hope this trend will continue to further stimulate  crypto markets to reach new record highs.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:02:58 PM

I agree. We've been noticing a bullish and strong technical fundamentals for crypto markets including LTC  and I hope this trend will continue to further stimulate  crypto markets to reach new record highs.

Indeed this coin will continue with ongoing pattern than it will make this ecosystem with positive we have record high volume on daily basis and performance is also looking so impressive. This is good for future growth so that it will be fantastic to keep eye on it.
kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:54:11 PM

Cheesy i see ltc pump on halving .
07 Aug  2019 -- ltc drop from 200$ to 100$
07 July  2019 -- ltc price 100$
07 March2019-- ltc price 55$

we make minimum x4 hehe
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:25:44 PM

Indeed this coin will continue with ongoing pattern than it will make this ecosystem with positive we have record high volume on daily basis and performance is also looking so impressive. This is good for future growth so that it will be fantastic to keep eye on it.

The volume is still strong enough to say that there is global interest in Litecoin, which is a prerequisite for becoming an important digital currency.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

Maybe it's time to sell Litecoin Huh I see a lot of optimism - Litecoin might jump XRP by the end of 2019

Billy Bambroug, a Forbes contributor, seems to believe that the 4th largest cryptocurrency, Litecoin, might jump XRP and take 3rd place before the end of 2019.

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/8037/litecoin-might-jump-xrp-by-the-end-of-2019.html

lobat999

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:28:14 PM

The volume is still strong enough to say that there is global interest in Litecoin, which is a prerequisite for becoming an important digital currency.

I'm very positive it will continue to perform well considering its one of the earliest cryptocurrency that enjoyed mass adoption and popularity which are critical factors for a coin's success and I think no one can deny that. Smiley
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

Maybe it's time to sell Litecoin Huh I see a lot of optimism - Litecoin might jump XRP by the end of 2019

Billy Bambroug, a Forbes contributor, seems to believe that the 4th largest cryptocurrency, Litecoin, might jump XRP and take 3rd place before the end of 2019.

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/8037/litecoin-might-jump-xrp-by-the-end-of-2019.html

I think it's time to buy at this point because Litecoin following up trend and LTC could reach $60 today possibility.
By the way right now LTC standing at 4th position and volume 24h also more ($1.7 billion) than XRP volume 24h (above $600 million).
Investors thinks that Litcoin best investment right now, indeed! and moving to Litcoin. LTC could be overtake XRP end of this year.  Roll Eyes  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: