Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I wonder, what will the dutch authorities think about the fact that you promise 100%+ returns

Are they actually promising over 100% returns? I think they were using that as an example from the ROI calculator of what the maximum returns could be.. I'm not certain on this but I think that's the case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

Ya theirs a lot of fud but I saw it coming when I saw it was a mining project they are going to have to find a way to set themselves apart from the rest of the projects

Well, most individuals have gone through a tough period in the hands of bad brands and scammers, so it's understandable to be paranoid but it does not necessarily mean that all brands coming up with same concept will be behave same way as their previous counterpart, that's like judging them because of the failure of a few and such does not give room for growth 

Unfortunately, cloud mining companies have a bad reputation. We have seen a lot of companies in the industry give it a bad name by abusing people's trust and not delivering their promises. Increasing mining difficulties have made it tougher than ever to make a profit especially as the values of the big tokens have fallen so much recently.

Hopefully Securix can be a game changer and help bring back peoples faith in mining/profit share companies. But they need to maintain their transparency and answer all the questions that have arisen recently questioning their legitimacy.

I hope it can but its going to take a lot of effort and they are going to really have to show that they are different than the ones that have come before, cameras, webcams, pictures, of the buildout are really required to be 100% satisfying to investors i think

I am still concerned about the article that Miner One posted on 27th September warning investors about Securix. Was there an official response from the Securix team?

i totally missed that can you please send me a link to that article i would really like to go through it, and regarding response from securix team i think it very important for them to clear the air each time someone messes it up

I don't want to spread FUD because I really like the Securix project. But if you want to see what I'm referring to then find Minerone's Medium page and you will see the article I'm talking about. I just think it would be a really big thing to do if Securix responded to squash Minerone's claims. They may have already done this but I can't find it.

Team claim to have responded to that in their Telegram group
Right now I'd want to focus my energy and support the project since they have decided to stay on and pull this off, it won't be bad to give some benefit of the doubt

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

I wonder, what will the dutch authorities think about the fact that you promise 100%+ returns

Are they actually promising over 100% returns? I think they were using that as an example from the ROI calculator of what the maximum returns could be.. I'm not certain on this but I think that's the case.

Yea, that was made as an example and i remember stating that a project should only offer what they can afford, i mean, be realistic, so that when things go south, they can easily adjust themselves to be able to accommodate the issue till such period phase out, its not right for a project to state what they can't afford in the bid of seeking for investors
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

As far as I remember its definitely not 100%. It was about 70% I think. Correct me if I am wrong. Honestly 70% could also be ambitious target considering the present market condition.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

As far as I remember its definitely not 100%. It was about 70% I think. Correct me if I am wrong. Honestly 70% could also be ambitious target considering the present market condition.

Check the previous page of this thread. Its about 45% of profit will go to the token holders in the form of ETH. If it works like this, its a very good passive income.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Check the previous page of this thread. Its about 45% of profit will go to the token holders in the form of ETH. If it works like this, its a very good passive income.

That's very true, the results are highly reliant on how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves. Currently, they are not doing too well in the markets and mining difficulty is getting harder so this could affect returns.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Yea, that was made as an example and i remember stating that a project should only offer what they can afford, i mean, be realistic, so that when things go south, they can easily adjust themselves to be able to accommodate the issue till such period phase out, its not right for a project to state what they can't afford in the bid of seeking for investors

Well if anyone had gone through the telegram group and speak with the team you will come to the understanding that whatever claim is here ain't tentative yet, the team have said that calculation ain't fixed so I see no reason why we should bother ourselves right now with any form of mathematics

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Well if anyone had gone through the telegram group and speak with the team you will come to the understanding that whatever claim is here ain't tentative yet, the team have said that calculation ain't fixed so I see no reason why we should bother ourselves right now with any form of mathematics

I always find roi to be a joke theirs always too many unknowns for any company to account for it’s like buying Apple stock and expecting Apple to tell you how much it will be worth not 5 years
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

I always find roi to be a joke theirs always too many unknowns for any company to account for it’s like buying Apple stock and expecting Apple to tell you how much it will be worth not 5 years

True, I only invest in projects i believe in and have conducted my due diligent, regardless of the bonus attached.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

That's very true, the results are highly reliant on how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves. Currently, they are not doing too well in the markets and mining difficulty is getting harder so this could affect returns.

Mixed reaction on this. Market doesn’t look good, Btc keeps going down right back from last bull run, eth price isn’t doing better either.
Application of the Blockchain technology I out activities like this one, Mining looks like the option to keep the price stable plus the next bull run. Blockchain is getting much adaption globally. And mining isn’t left out.

Securix seems to be put this together although times don’t look good. But with team experience looks like thing goin turn out well.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Do you have a soft and hard cap?
Glad you asked! Securix’s soft cap amount is 3,000,000 SRXIO tokens and our hard cap is 55,000,000 SRXIO tokens.

'and our hardcap' are you a member of the Securix team?

Yeah, I thought he's one of the securix team but he has a different name hhmm.. Maybe he's a real supporters of securix that he just claiming "our" because he really loves it  Cheesy.

At your service
Pablo Escobar 7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:25 AM

I just saw this project and visited the website and the token sale will start in the next 7 days but whether has this project reach soft cap because I can't find it on the website.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

I just saw this project and visited the website and the token sale will start in the next 7 days but whether has this project reach soft cap because I can't find it on the website.

Best to check with the team on telegram as live chats are the normal best way to gt responses to questions like that as most of us here will either guess or have to go ask in the chat anyway lol
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

If that is true; I mean if it was promised a 100% returns then I don't think that is a legal thing to do. I will be asking over telegram to double check. It is getting quite hard keeping a discussion going with all the newbie accounts here

gee777

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Mixed reaction on this. Market doesn’t look good, Btc keeps going down right back from last bull run, eth price isn’t doing better either.
Application of the Blockchain technology I out activities like this one, Mining looks like the option to keep the price stable plus the next bull run. Blockchain is getting much adaption globally. And mining isn’t left out.

Securix seems to be put this together although times don’t look good. But with team experience looks like thing goin turn out well.

This project has promised a lot especially in the area that is finding it difficult in crypto at this moment. Let's watch and see how it all plays out.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

That is correct, from their Telegram channel;

"Securix Hits Soft Cap before Opening Public Token Sale!

Securix is proud to announce that it has reached its soft cap target of $3 million (3 million SRXIO tokens) during the private sale stage of its launch."
best201819

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

When will your crowdsale end?
That’s a great question! You still have time to participate as it will end on 30 November 2018.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Exactly this is the right kind of mindset for investors who will last out in the market
ROI is plainly speculative and projective.. It's the way it is

( M P C X )  Revolution
best201819

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

I like the idea of your app, the Mega Vault. When are you launching this app?
We’re glad that you like our idea! The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely
Seetharam786

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

What made you decide to use decentralized energy in your mining facility?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: