Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Taking advantage of electricity benefit of Netherlands it quite a nice idea to be honest. Maybe in some other countries there is the same advantage?

I actually doubt this very strongly
There have been major cryout that bitcoin mining is increasing global warming to a large extent.
Securix is aiming at going green in its energy consumption so we're looking at a safer mining here and the Netherlands is a good choice for their Ean model

The crypto industry and energy conservation have been at odds for a while but with efficiency improving and green energy becoming more popular in the industry to maximize profit so it seems this and other projects will continue to improve things powerwise
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

they are listed on FUBT now i was made aware that they now partnering FUBT as well that means the both team will work to ensure investors get what they are investing for

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

SECURIX Team must be commended. The project has gotten huge support from community both within crypto and out. Everyone wants to see how the whitepaper works out to make a passive income.
The team makes getting listed look easy. Two top exchanges in a row. Hopefully we’ll see more millstones with this team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

they are listed on FUBT now i was made aware that they now partnering FUBT as well that means the both team will work to ensure investors get what they are investing for

Partnerships with other projects show that Securix project is solid. FUBT listing is great for the project. I’ll like to see more from the team

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Getting more listed this early is pretty nuts they are well ahead of where i thought they would be perhaps they really will meet the february dividend target they set, or at least close to the original plan, i can't wait to here more news on which miners they decide to go with
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 10:50:22 AM by AngelJoshua

I'm sure the team is eyeing their highcap on the longterm, but in reality as long as they hit the softcap solidly thats the most important thing, they are at a point where if they do everything they said they have the funds to turn up the project and get things rolling in the new year is what really matters

They've actually said that. The more they are closer to the hardcap the higher the possibility of achieving the predicted numbers started on the website. The 45% is a real advantage to this.

If I remember correctly, There goal is to buy 24000 minors.  This number can go down if they don't reach the hardcap and then it will affect mining output also.

Based on my understanding 24k miners are the capacity of their farming site but if they are really planning to buy that much miner it will going to be good. They already achieved the softcap I think they will be fine.

For 24k miners, they need to reach the hardcap and I don't think that Securix will hit it. I think it will be good at all, even if they purchase less than 24k miners.

Yeah, To afford those miners they really need it. But they don't need to rush on buying too much miners what we want now is too see some progress and updates about their facility.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

I'm sure the team is eyeing their highcap on the longterm, but in reality as long as they hit the softcap solidly thats the most important thing, they are at a point where if they do everything they said they have the funds to turn up the project and get things rolling in the new year is what really matters

They've actually said that. The more they are closer to the hardcap the higher the possibility of achieving the predicted numbers started on the website. The 45% is a real advantage to this.

If I remember correctly, There goal is to buy 24000 minors.  This number can go down if they don't reach the hardcap and then it will affect mining output also.

Based on my understanding 24k miners are the capacity of their farming site but if they are really planning to buy that much miner it will going to be good. They already achieved the softcap I think they will be fine.

For 24k miners, they need to reach the hardcap and I don't think that Securix will hit it. I think it will be good at all, even if they purchase less than 24k miners.

Yeah, The afford those miners they really need it. But they don't need to rush on buying too much miners what we want now is too see some progress and updates about their facility.

I don't think they will be buying 24k minors at same time. They will be buying it in parts. Let's see how much they are going buy at start.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?
Yeah you can monitor how supportive they are from theyir Telegram channel! No bad reviews on anything as their team provides everything in time!
That's indeed impressive! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

If I remember correctly, There goal is to buy 24000 minors.  This number can go down if they don't reach the hardcap and then it will affect mining output also.

Yeah, The afford those miners they really need it. But they don't need to rush on buying too much miners what we want now is too see some progress and updates about their facility.

I don't think they will be buying 24k minors at same time. They will be buying it in parts. Let's see how much they are going buy at start.

Buying those miners will really going to be expensive. It's good if they will going to buy some parts or pairs of the miners to start their mining facility.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Taking advantage of electricity benefit of Netherlands it quite a nice idea to be honest. Maybe in some other countries there is the same advantage?

I actually doubt this very strongly
There have been major cryout that bitcoin mining is increasing global warming to a large extent.
Securix is aiming at going green in its energy consumption so we're looking at a safer mining here and the Netherlands is a good choice for their Ean model

The crypto industry and energy conservation have been at odds for a while but with efficiency improving and green energy becoming more popular in the industry to maximize profit so it seems this and other projects will continue to improve things powerwise

The more reason why sticking to a quality project such as this is very important for maximizing ones potential as per side income that is if one is an investor and not a trader like the bulk of the population today in the crypto world, I think those who come in to the project today will be better for it in the nearest future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Yeah you can monitor how supportive they are from theyir Telegram channel! No bad reviews on anything as their team provides everything in time!
That's indeed impressive! 
Exactly, people are really impressed with Securix project and their team. Because of securix team is giving answer to each and every questions which is asked by user's.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

Seems to be it is in under development. I can see great reviews about securix and team also. Really team is doing good job.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Seems to be it is in under development. I can see great reviews about securix and team also. Really team is doing good job.

There will be an update soon. According to their Telegram channel, they are doing some electrical work and prepare the facility for the mining rigs.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Getting more listed this early is pretty nuts they are well ahead of where i thought they would be perhaps they really will meet the february dividend target they set, or at least close to the original plan, i can't wait to here more news on which miners they decide to go with
i believe meeting that target is very important to their marketing effort i believe many investors would be waiting for their first pay before they can pour more investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Congratulations for reaching your softcap in the current market condition this is a feat, I have known some ICO that failed miserably to reach the softcap even if they are promoted for over 8 months, the investors see something here that generate their trust, hope everything goes well.

reaching softcap truly is a great feat, it shows the level of commitment the team has dedicated to the achievement of their set goals, they should release the Android version of their app as soon as possible

How much has been raised so far. I could not keep up with their updates as of late. I am guessing they have passed the soft cap with a good chuck given they have been talking to different investors between the US and Dubai.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Congratulations for reaching your softcap in the current market condition this is a feat, I have known some ICO that failed miserably to reach the softcap even if they are promoted for over 8 months, the investors see something here that generate their trust, hope everything goes well.

reaching softcap truly is a great feat, it shows the level of commitment the team has dedicated to the achievement of their set goals, they should release the Android version of their app as soon as possible

How much has been raised so far. I could not keep up with their updates as of late. I am guessing they have passed the soft cap with a good chuck given they have been talking to different investors between the US and Dubai.

I like the pace of the team. They’re ahead of the roadmap although am yet to see the a major ANN from the team.  Also what’s the update on the Token sale?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

I like the pace of the team. They’re ahead of the roadmap although am yet to see the a major ANN from the team.  Also what’s the update on the Token sale?

Tokensale is currently ongoing and its moving smoothly
I don't know the exact tokensale progress I guess to check on the group for more information

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

I like the pace of the team. They’re ahead of the roadmap although am yet to see the a major ANN from the team.  Also what’s the update on the Token sale?

Tokensale is currently ongoing and its moving smoothly
I don't know the exact tokensale progress I guess to check on the group for more information

From what I've been hearing they went beyond the soft cap but not sure how much above. The more they get the more machines they will be able to install. So just curious on that front.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: