Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

In just four day's 15% bonus will ends. This is a last step of bonus or it will reduce again with low % ?

With the minimum investment pegged at $100 I believe they should have lots of investors storming the platform. Although I personally would have loved the minimum investment set to $50.

I would have preferred 50$ too because I know someone that wants to get the token but doesn't have such amount. But 100$ is ok though atleast people will take the project seriously.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches

I understand that binance is like one of the major exchanges but I don't think it would matter as long as there is volume. If the token has enough volume in Latoken then that is that I guess. There several other coins listed in other exchanges that are doing quite well in different exchanges.

I agree, I think for now securix don't need that big exchanges yet what it need is some exchanges where they can maintain their volumes. Latoken is a good exchange for me I think it will be fine for first exchange of securix.

Yeah, they are very happy with their decission to list on LAToken exchange. This is one of the fastest growing exchanges and they have ambitions to be a top ten exhange.

That's right, Sooner or later we don't know if Latoken exchange will going to grow fast and become a big exchanges because it's really has a high chance of achieving it. If that will going to happen this will going to benefit the Securix too because they are listed there.

Already Securix coin is listed in LAToken which is a very good sign for the Investors to start trading in LAtoken exchange. Already the exchange is getting popular by listing many good coins in LAtoken exchange.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Securix team would be buying the best Mining Equipments worth million USD. In a location outskirts of the city. Plus Mining about 24 BTC on a daily volume. 
If you are smart, then there should be a security plan to secure the facility. What’s the plan of the team for security?

Do we already have update about the equipments buying for mining to get started in the near future?

Weather yes or no, one thing is sure, the team has said come what may, the mining operation commencement date will not change from February for any reason.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

In just four day's 15% bonus will ends. This is a last step of bonus or it will reduce again with low % ?

With the minimum investment pegged at $100 I believe they should have lots of investors storming the platform. Although I personally would have loved the minimum investment set to $50.

I would have preferred 50$ too because I know someone that wants to get the token but doesn't have such amount. But 100$ is ok though atleast people will take the project seriously.

Most of us preferred the new minimum investments for the securix. I think even the market is still not on good condition they will going to achieve their target for this token sale round.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Most of us preferred the new minimum investments for the securix. I think even the market is still not on good condition they will going to achieve their target for this token sale round.

Bonus percent will get reduced after 4 days.  I don't know how much percentage it will be.  But I think it will get reduced to 10% maybe.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Securix team would be buying the best Mining Equipments worth million USD. In a location outskirts of the city. Plus Mining about 24 BTC on a daily volume. 
If you are smart, then there should be a security plan to secure the facility. What’s the plan of the team for security?

Do we already have update about the equipments buying for mining to get started in the near future?

Not that I am aware off. I think they should commence with that after the sale? So they know what to get and how many to get. I think they will likely go for the asiic 9ers.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

Weather yes or no, one thing is sure, the team has said come what may, the mining operation commencement date will not change from February for any reason.

This is one thing that got me fixated on this project. February will be a big month as the team looks to deliver without doubt
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

This is one thing that got me fixated on this project. February will be a big month as the team looks to deliver without doubt

Tokens sale will be ending in November?  If yes then I expect minor will be bought in December or Max at the start of January 2019.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Yes, Ganeshramk, team said so on telegram. Mining equipments would be installed in farm by January, then payout comes February. I’ll like to know what equipment they would be using?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Yes, Ganeshramk, team said so on telegram. Mining equipments would be installed in farm by January, then payout comes February. I’ll like to know what equipment they would be using?

I think it is a good decission to wait for purchasing the mining equipment. Bitmain released the new antminers and they seem much better and more efficient.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

I think it is a good decission to wait for purchasing the mining equipment. Bitmain released the new antminers and they seem much better and more efficient.

It has not announced that they are going to use Bitmain devices. As far as I know, they are in contact with Bitmain, Bitfury, Pangolin, Innosilicon, etc. We don't know which devices will be used.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

It has not announced that they are going to use Bitmain devices. As far as I know, they are in contact with Bitmain, Bitfury, Pangolin, Innosilicon, etc. We don't know which devices will be used.

That's a lot of mining machine company. I am sure they are trying to negotiate a proper deal with the best product out there. I hope they get the best.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

That's a lot of mining machine company. I am sure they are trying to negotiate a proper deal with the best product out there. I hope they get the best.
Yeah some partnership could be amazing as they can take  some  help from experienced miner for start! As a million dollars  project, they can take all the help they get!
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Yeah some partnership could be amazing as they can take  some  help from experienced miner for start! As a million dollars  project, they can take all the help they get!

The team is very serious and works optimally, of course, with partnerships woven together, it will add to mining more quickly and easily. This will be an extraordinary step and I'm sure the mining machine will run smoothly and produce.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Dear Securix community members,

We got featured in a cool article at Hackernoon, make sure to read it and clap! We at Securix are pleased that we get picked up a lot by different media outlets and all kinds of blogs from people in and outside of the community!

Click the link below!

https://hackernoon.com/latest-regional-cryptocurrencies-trends-icos-through-the-lenses-of-the-regional-particularities-f39d107dca7a

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Dear Securix community members,

We got featured in a cool article at Hackernoon, make sure to read it and clap! We at Securix are pleased that we get picked up a lot by different media outlets and all kinds of blogs from people in and outside of the community!

Click the link below!

https://hackernoon.com/latest-regional-cryptocurrencies-trends-icos-through-the-lenses-of-the-regional-particularities-f39d107dca7a

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Thanks for sharing the article here, I saw it was also posted in the Telegram channel. Not only the part about Securix is worth reading.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Good to see things like this getting published outside of just the crypto space but in other areas of the tech community, it shows that crypto as a whole is growing as it gets more recognition outside of its own little bubble especially for smaller and newer projects to get that notice
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Bonus percent will get reduced after 4 days.  I don't know how much percentage it will be.  But I think it will get reduced to 10% maybe.

They should have posted the information of what percentage the next stage bonus is going to be. That can also drive people to invest now due to FOMO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Would it be necessary though? I mean can get this on its feet on their own and partners would not fit this use case? or what is in your mind?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

aside from that, i see partnerships as a way of expanding their reach because their partners will help push the business idea to a larger audience and investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: