Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

Making Kyc compulsory is a good one. It shows Securix team is interested in the security of investors. I just hope the kyc process will be simple and hassle- free as most kyc processes are difficult. Btw would our personal data be safe since it’s a third party firm.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

In just four day's 15% bonus will ends. This is a last step of bonus or it will reduce again with low % ?

With the minimum investment pegged at $100 I believe they should have lots of investors storming the platform. Although I personally would have loved the minimum investment set to $50.

Minimum investment has been reduced days back to 50USD. Wow, 4 days to go, what happens next ?

I don't think this is a confirmed information, the minimum buy is still set at 100 USD but otherwise I may not be having the current information

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

In just four day's 15% bonus will ends. This is a last step of bonus or it will reduce again with low % ?

With the minimum investment pegged at $100 I believe they should have lots of investors storming the platform. Although I personally would have loved the minimum investment set to $50.

Minimum investment has been reduced days back to 50USD. Wow, 4 days to go, what happens next ?

I don't think this is a confirmed information, the minimum buy is still set at 100 USD but otherwise I may not be having the current information
I though minimum Investment was 5k before crowdsell started!
And its now 100USD with a 15% Bonus! Which is ok as each token is valued 1$.
I dint know from where you found the info on 50$?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Making Kyc compulsory is a good one. It shows Securix team is interested in the security of investors. I just hope the kyc process will be simple and hassle- free as most kyc processes are difficult. Btw would our personal data be safe since it’s a third party firm.

Agree. KYC helps stopping money laundering issues. This gives confidence to countries in allowing token purchase.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

SRXIO To Be Listed on FUBT CRYPTO EXCHANGE

Securix is pleased to announce they will be both listed and traded on the FUBT exchange. FUBT is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.

FUBT mission is to make capital markets and trading available 24/7 T+0, with a broader range of asset classes. They aim to facilitate capital reallocation into promising businesses, which will foster job creation with higher productivity.

FUBT is ranked on Feixiaohao at place 17 and keeps improving the result as they feature;

· $250m+ daily volume
· More than 1,200,000 registered traders
· 130+ crypto pairs available for trading
· Low trading and withdrawal fees

These are all reasons to take a serious look at Securix.io and their asset-backed SRXIO token with a generous payout.

For those not familiar with the Securix.io SRXIO crypto token;

A passive monthly income from a 45% gross revenue share from all mined Bitcoins. A strong departure from traditional mining operations which tend to only share net after overhead profit with investors. The uncertainty of ROI is removed as unforeseen expenses and overhead which can influence net profit will not impact gross profit. Owning the Securix SRXIO token will provide a guaranteed monthly share of gross revenues from the physical token mining operations run by the company in the Netherlands.

Securix is token driven mining, not cloud mining. While cloud mining has become popular, it generally provides only a 28–60-day contract that terminates if the operation is not profitable. Cloud mining forces customers to stay current by continually reinvesting to keep their hash rates competitive. Meanwhile, the SRXIO token of Securix.io has NO expiration and cannot be cancelled as it is utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract output distribution model. This offers a more sustainable long-term investment potential. While Securix is mining Bitcoin, it is making payments in Ethereum. It can be stored and traded using Ethereum compatible wallets and exchanges. Additionally, the token system rewards token holders with monthly payments.

The asset-backed SRXIO token that helps protect investors from the wild price volatility within the crypto markets. The SRXIO token will be backed by physical assets in the form of the hardware used to drive the mining operations.

Securix has initiated a Company Reserve; Valuing its long-term objective Securix.io is setting aside the initial 10% of its monthly revenue as a reserve. The contingency reserve ensures that all operations of the start-up perform optimally regardless of market conditions. This strategy covers token holders from short-term market shocks in that the reserve acts as a protective safeguard.

In addition to the Company Reserve, Securix will be initiating two investment strategies:

• Token Buy-Back;

Tokens will be bought back from the market at a price depending on market conditions. These tokens will then be burned. The token pool quantity will then decrease meaning monthly gross revenue will be larger as it is now divided across a smaller token pool.

• Mining Hardware Purchase;

If Bitcoin price is favourable an increase in gross revenue can be expected. The token value is covered by thousands of mining machines running at the Netherlands facility. New hardware will be purchased to increase production.

The Securix.io SRXIO is quite transparent as are the benefits to the Token Holders.

1. High gross revenue payouts to Token Holders in Ethereum
2. A Token Driven Mining System
3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve
5. Its Token Buy Back and Mining Hardware Purchase Investment

strategies… are just some of the many reasons Securix SRXIO should be here to stay.

Be sure to check out: https://securix.io/

Wow! Another great announcement. The project is just starting and it's already showed a lot of updates and developments. Great job team! Can't wait for the fully operational of securix.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

I just saw interesting video uploaded by Securix team at Facebook channel.
https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/299758017307790/
Very informative video.

This is highly informative indeed, it is good to know that the team is travelling around the world for important events. they put in really nice work.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Securix is pleased to announce they will be both listed and traded on the FUBT exchange. FUBT is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.

~~snip~~

good information in my opinion. so investors don't need to ask questions about which market will be listing after the ICO is finished. I like projects like this, they always move quickly to satisfy their investors.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches
I am not worried about listing on any exchange. Because if I am investing here for fixed income (45% monthly ROI) then why should think about exchanges. Another part is I checked about LaToken and found good volume on their platform.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

FUBT mission is to make capital markets and trading available 24/7 T+0, with a broader range of asset classes. They aim to facilitate capital reallocation into promising businesses, which will foster job creation with higher productivity.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/900/0*7djjlZpdVI0zQN_e.jpg

FUBT is ranked on Feixiaohao at place 17 and keeps improving the result as they feature;

· $250m+ daily volume

These are all reasons to take a serious look at Securix.io and their asset-backed SRXIO token with a generous payout.

A passive monthly income from a 45% gross revenue share from all mined Bitcoins. A strong departure from traditional mining operations which tend to only share net after overhead profit with investors. The uncertainty of ROI is removed as unforeseen expenses and overhead which can influence net profit will not impact gross profit. Owning the Securix SRXIO token will provide a guaranteed monthly share of gross revenues from the physical token mining operations run by the company in the Netherlands.

Securix is token driven mining, not cloud mining. While cloud mining has become popular, it generally provides only a 28–60-day contract that terminates if the operation is not profitable. Cloud mining forces customers to stay current by continually reinvesting to keep their hash rates competitive. Meanwhile, the SRXIO token of Securix.io has NO expiration and cannot be cancelled as it is utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract output distribution model. This offers a more sustainable long-term investment potential. While Securix is mining Bitcoin, it is making payments in Ethereum. It can be stored and traded using Ethereum compatible wallets and exchanges. Additionally, the token system rewards token holders with monthly payments.

The asset-backed SRXIO token that helps protect investors from the wild price volatility within the crypto markets. The SRXIO token will be backed by physical assets in the form of the hardware used to drive the mining operations.

Securix has initiated a Company Reserve; Valuing its long-term objective Securix.io is setting aside the initial 10% of its monthly revenue as a reserve. The contingency reserve ensures that all operations of the start-up perform optimally regardless of market conditions. This strategy covers token holders from short-term market shocks in that the reserve acts as a protective safeguard.

In addition to the Company Reserve, Securix will be initiating two investment strategies:

• Token Buy-Back;

Tokens will be bought back from the market at a price depending on market conditions. These tokens will then be burned. The token pool quantity will then decrease meaning monthly gross revenue will be larger as it is now divided across a smaller token pool.

If Bitcoin price is favourable an increase in gross revenue can be expected. The token value is covered by thousands of mining machines running at the Netherlands facility. New hardware will be purchased to increase production.

The Securix.io SRXIO is quite transparent as are the benefits to the Token Holders.

3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve

strategies… are just some of the many reasons Securix SRXIO should be here to stay.

This is a really good news for securix investors.👍 In two weeks they announced listing on one more exchange.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Congratulations for reaching the softcap, so many ICO are having a hard time getting their softcap, fo this, investors will now be looking at this project more the future is very bright for this project, hope to see this on major exchange, it sure got a place on big exchanges.

I wish them the hardcap mark though. I will love every single details of the project to come to life and not just the core idea alone. They should press on and try hit the final cap

It is going to be a long journey to the hard cap given the 40 mil. I think given they hit the softcap that is the important bit knowing the ICO will commence anyway.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Congratulations for reaching the softcap, so many ICO are having a hard time getting their softcap, fo this, investors will now be looking at this project more the future is very bright for this project, hope to see this on major exchange, it sure got a place on big exchanges.

I wish them the hardcap mark though. I will love every single details of the project to come to life and not just the core idea alone. They should press on and try hit the final cap

It is going to be a long journey to the hard cap given the 40 mil. I think given they hit the softcap that is the important bit knowing the ICO will commence anyway.
In this down market reaching softcap is really amazing things. Even I didn't expected that they will reach their softcap easily.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

In this down market reaching softcap is really amazing things. Even I didn't expected that they will reach their softcap easily.

I don't want to talk about reaching the hardcap, but under these market conditions, it is already a great success to reach the softcap. They completed this target within a few days.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

I'm sure the team is eyeing their highcap on the longterm, but in reality as long as they hit the softcap solidly thats the most important thing, they are at a point where if they do everything they said they have the funds to turn up the project and get things rolling in the new year is what really matters
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

· $250m+ daily volume

• Token Buy-Back;

3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve

Securix is making is strategic move on the listing in a very good way. Great job well done Securix team. As far as I remember, this is the third exchange right?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

this is a very serious project. they builded it very good. reminds me of envion prior of being the shitcoin that it is today. something very promising.

this project is far better than most of its predecessor i see potentials as well as reasons why they are far better and trustworthy check out their whitepaper for more information about their process

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

I don't want to talk about reaching the hardcap, but under these market conditions, it is already a great success to reach the softcap. They completed this target within a few days.
well achieving SoftCap in Presell Phase is a big deal it self!
i haven't seen many project achieving them really! and they do have plenty of time remaining and with THE way they are promotion going on, i think they'll get pretty far if not Hardcap!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches
I am not worried about listing on any exchange. Because if I am investing here for fixed income (45% monthly ROI) then why should think about exchanges. Another part is I checked about LaToken and found good volume on their platform.

Yeah right the focus is on the ROI income and not exactly about the exchange they are getting listed. If I get the said income why do I want to sell, but I think the exchange we promote buying the token a whole lot more

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

I just saw interesting video uploaded by Securix team at Facebook channel.
https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/299758017307790/
Very informative video.

This is highly informative indeed, it is good to know that the team is travelling around the world for important events. they put in really nice work.

With the way things are currently with the crypto market, you really need to put the word out there as much as you can to get some sort of recognitions. This is a good one from the team.
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Anyway i can help with this project?

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Anyway i can help with this project?

it completely depends on what you want to do for them let us say for example you want to do publicity for them i would suggest you visit their telegram group and get the admin to tell about it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: