Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

for myself trading is more recommended to be the best way, because we know that trading can now be an easy choice and can be done with lots of capital. so I think mining is harder than trading

not hard to do, just sometimes mining requires a large capital and place. so not everyone likes it this way, but profits in mining is passive and losses tend to be no bigger than trading.
While trading looks easy to do with a small capital at all. Although I think trading is quite difficult to analyze because we could lose it just like gambling.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

And I think otherwise. if your opportunities determine the investment in crypto currency or mining, of course, it is better to divide your deposit and invest in both directions.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Trading or mining actually has advantages and disadvantages, it's just that trading is more simple to use because it only uses sufficient capital and trading can be done by anyone. different from mining that must use large capital and complete equipment. if you have to choose I choose to trade for better things.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

I think you can make small, small investments for the learning process in creating profit every time because in running mining capital that is used is relatively large and needs a variety of tools first and that's where you can find capital by playing investment.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

Mining and trading are two very different things even though they aim equally (profit) and refer to the same thing (coin prices).
Mining really requires computer technical knowledge. how to install, configure, manage ,, trade does not require this knowledge, the benefits of mining are not so large compared to treding but the potential loss is also smaller compared to treding ,, Trade requires full time to see price changes at any time.
Mining does not require a lot of special time, after a stable road machine can be left for weeks or months,
Mining requires relatively large capital and very adequate infrastructure.
Trade can begin with relatively small capital. with a few dollars can trade.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

Trading or mining actually has advantages and disadvantages, it's just that trading is more simple to use because it only uses sufficient capital and trading can be done by anyone. different from mining that must use large capital and complete equipment. if you have to choose I choose to trade for better things.

I really agree with you by trading, besides that the capital needed is not too large and does not require equipment that costs a lot, we can also learn to explore crypto basic science and all the techniques used in crypto trading.

trading will be able to make profits faster than mining, which waits for a long time and our capital will also take a long time to get back, because the price of the equipment alone is also quite large.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

Both trading and mining are dangerous now because the market still drops down. Anyway, Trading is still more dangerous because you need more skills and  knowledge. You are easy to lose your money than mining
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

For me, trading is always the better option because through trading we can easily make some profit instead of instead of investing huge amounts for the mining. So always we need wait patiently until the price starts increasing in trading but for mining, we need to keep on spending a lot money for mining equipment and electricity.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

I think it will be great to choose trading, they are both profitable but the trading process is way more better in mining in terms of high income and feasible result.
Mining is most subject in scam schemes which is very alarming and very difficult to trust with in this industry.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:46:11 PM by deevan

Both have their pros & cons and profits depends on how much time, money & energy you are willing to spend.

In trading you have to learn at least the basic knowledge of trading and should know how to analyze the graphs, must keep your self-updated with crypto news which might affect positive or as negative on crypto price, you always have to keep your eyes on laptop mostly so you can take better decision when to exit with profits and at what point you should do a trade. Eventually, this will consume a lot of your time.

In mining you have to need large initial capital if you thought to build a mining rig, you have to calculate all costs like your electricity, taxes, space rent for mining if not your home. This method will consume your less time but more money but with trading, you can start with less capital.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

I think it will be great to choose trading, they are both profitable but the trading process is way more better in mining in terms of high income and feasible result.
Mining is most subject in scam schemes which is very alarming and very difficult to trust with in this industry.
compared to mining trading, it is more able to be used by many people with whatever money capital and do not have to use complete equipment. so I think trading can be used as a safe way to get profit if done properly and carefully.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Mining will be my choice because I am aware of not having the ability to analyze the market that must be owned by traders, the first challenge in starting mining is big capital while trading with small capital can already be run, Mining provides a more stable income while trading does not. this is the reason that makes me prefer Mining rather than trading...

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Trading is better than mining because you dont need a high end computer to earn bitcoins and all you need is knowledge and some sort of money to make it grow

Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

for me i'll choose both. if i have enough money 25% of it will be invested, another 50% will be deposited as savings 25% will be used in buying rigs and softwares that will be used in mining  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

i think first and i can say for the most of people is good is better we can say trading and when i check the prices of today i say definitely trading for now.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

i think trading because you need  a  big  capital  for mining  and it is also  more difficult  to manage it and everything that has to do with it so again trading onemore time.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

Its a big opportunity to you mate to have a enough lot to start with mining. In my part if I could only have enough funds and facilities, I already had now  mining. But I think you can both mining and Investing in crypto if you wanted to, as long as you have enough to manage it.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

i definitely say trading because for mining you can not play easier you have to think a lot since there plays big moneys...

Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Both is profitable but in my own opinion, trading will make you earn more profit if you have a good strategy in the market or you are really working hard to monitor the market prices movements. Undecided
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

In this market situation, everyone chooses for himself what is closer to him, trading or mining. But I still think that trading is more profitable, because you need less investment, you do not need to spend money on equipment, maintenance, electricity. But trading needs to be learned, otherwise you can lose your money. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: