Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15137 times)
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

Go all in on Tezos. It is the only coin in top 20 that I could see have a run up like Ripple is having now. Tezos also have a lot of banking people behind it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

The investment atmosphere in cryprocurrency is looking friendly now. The reversal in prices is creating new positive enthusiasm for traders and investors alike. All things been equal, you should be able to trade profitably witg $2000 assuming you know how to!

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

You did not think to work on the stock exchange? I think this is not a bad amount for working on the stock exchange. Although this is probably you can do as you like, but still you do not need to forget that working on the stock exchange today is a very dangerous business.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

It's quite a good choice of coins. Just be mentally prepared for drop and you'll be fine. The higher the risk, the scarrier but then the higher the expected profit also. So, let's just look forward as coins keeps on getting better and better.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?

Well for me, if I have that much money, I'll going to put it all in Ethereum especially now when the price is so affordable. I'm sure that I'll make huge profits from it because I know that there are many projects out there that are using its own platform.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

You can buy bitcoin on $ 500 and on $ 500   Ethereum. And 1000 dollars to invest in new coins, which recently appeared on exchanges.Personally, I adhere to such a strategy.
Agreeing with that, dividing into several investments like that does reduce risk. But still be careful in choosing altcoins, the most avoided are new coins, where their potential has not been seen and there are now many new coins whose prices are falling everyday.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

It's quite a good choice of coins. Just be mentally prepared for drop and you'll be fine. The higher the risk, the scarrier but then the higher the expected profit also. So, let's just look forward as coins keeps on getting better and better.
mentality is needed in investment because every investment has risks. but you can minimize the risk by buying coins that are already strong on the market because by buying coins like ETH or Bitcoin I think you just need to be patient because these two coins are very good prospects in the future. but if you dare to speculate, I think buying cheap coins can be very profitable quickly if you can analyze it correctly.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Distribute your 2000 dollars in 3 parts. One to buy Bitcoin. On the second, buy a few altcoins from the top 10, and on the third buy a few altcoins from the top 100.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

Well, by now you have probably realised that icos are no longer profitable.
I don't know of one ico this year where the coin has not dropped below ico price.
Of course, you could by the ico coins after they are released for super cheap if you still want to do a new startup.

Rather than just going to the top 20 coins, you should be looking at the 50 - 200 range.
Typically, if a coin is ranked 200 and up, it is a legitimate project (well, most of the time).
Also if it is in the 50 - 200 range, there is a higher chance that it would be undervalued and have a lot of room to grow.

For example, eth will always be a safe and sure bet, but there are TONS of new up and coming smart contract platforms.
One of the more popular ones are polymath and zilliqa.
considering how they were released in poor market conditions, you can expect these to moon like there's no tommorrow.

comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Break into three categories and invest the one you listed, which I think is a good way to avoid the risk of getting rid of an altcoin.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I would keep the money in bitcoin, I think a little more and it will grow at least twice if you do not want bitcoin look top 10 and choose.
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

keep money in bitcoin) in half a year will make a minimum of x2. I think it will grow. He must return to his last year's level.
About participation in ICO. I do not think that this is a good idea  Sad
good luck to you!
Of course ico has a positive impact on bounty hunters, of course if you hold it within a year the price may rise, and together with the increase in bitcoin, you can double your profits

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

If I were you, I think that I will spend to buy 3ETH for $750. Some for EOS and ADA. They are listed altcoins in the market and they have the great volume and value. However, they still have low price for now. That is why it is great to buy them right now. If I will buy the ICO coin, I will buy some for AUTOBAY ICO.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I think at this moment ETH and NEO is the best option right now. These coins are the very high volume demand.
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Hey good choice I would say, part of my portfolio is in both XLM and XRP, if this was three days ago a good entry point for both would have been then. XRP has jumped over 50% since the . I myself am hoping this retracts as I was planning to buy three days ago myself and didn’t... kicking myself in the ass for this. they’re still both at a good price to get in at the moment. Personally I’m going to wait a bit hoping it will come down.. fingers crossed I guess. A lot of people seem not to like these two coins but screw em.. it’s your money the tech behind the two are great and xrp already surpassed bitcoin easily. Centralized for now but who cares.. it’s your money and should be in it to make it if that’s the case
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

I think the choice to divide your investment into a number of coins and put them in the project is the right decision, this will give you a greater profit opportunity. I'm just a little disagreeing with stellar coins. Try searching for alternatives outside of Stellar.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

A lot of channels on YouTube or telegrams - where they give short-term forecasts or even signals - what to buy on that day-week, if you yourself are not an experienced trader.
Now the market is not very stable, so it's better not to buy coins for a long time but for a day or two. With 2 thousand you can make 100-200 or more dollars for a day or two, buying not the most top coins)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Whatever you choose the crypto currency for an investment in a month or two will be cheaper than today! Therefore, it is better to buy USDT and wait for bitcoin to be below 5000$!

gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Such sum can be invested. It is not big money for cryptocurrency. If everyone invests such sum the cryptocurrency will cost very much.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Jaejoe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Apart from investing in tried and tested crypto like Litecoin, Ethereum etc, you can try altcoins like Ternion. Its a hybrid exchange project, and there's not many of them around now. So it would be a good idea to get in now https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: