Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15137 times)
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

I have $ 200, but I have no plans to invest in the ICO at this time. I want to choose Ripple and Ethereum, which has convinced me personally in the past few days. And I'm sure I will make a profit. Smiley
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I suggest you invest in altcoins that are in the top 10, because if you invest in an ICO sometimes an ICO project can fail and you will lose
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

i think now Eth price is very low and any time when market is up you can take qucik profit if you invest in eth. my top favorite altr coin is eth and neo .
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?

I think ethereum and stellar are very good choices. Both are showing a rising trend in these times, and I think $2000 is a good for buying some ethereum and stellar. In addition to this, I think you can think about neo and cardano.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

If you are investing in those coins then I think that you have made good choices, they are altcoins with a lot of potential to do well and I don't think that you can go wrong with investing in those coins. The only thing that I would ask of you is that you add bitcoin to that list, despite what people say it is still one of the coins with the best projects in the market and you do not want to end up missing out on it when it finally bulls

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

First of all its very good that you are investing your surplus worth in number of altcoins. Some people invest their entire worth in one coin, which is very much risky. According to me you shoud invest $400 in each of the below mentioned coin.
1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. NEO
4. EOS
5. DASH

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

If you have never invested in ICO before, you are really not prepared to invest in ICO in such market conditions. During the ICO mania, you never had to worry about ICO investments, wherever you invest you can come out of it in profit during the listing, however, now the conditions are opposite, ICO tokens are going 10 times below there ICO price and people are more interested to buy them after listings.
Regarding your investment of $2000, ETH is a very good option and so is stellar. Just stay away from Ripple.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

$2000 is a good amount to invest in crypto. but there is a huge risk also, you can be lost your entire money at once. however, I would say buy Waves and Eos now. both coins price is not so high now and both of coins has a great future.you can also buy some Stratis coin now.
I am going to agree with you. Having that much money is going to make it easier for you to make more money.
nguyenductai99

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

You are unable to follow more people at this time. Shocked Shocked
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

My suggestion is electroneum
Just look at its team and the work they are doing. It is the only crypto with such a professional approach. Other than that I would suggest to take a look at any low cap project (under 100M market cap), look at their team, look at what they want to do, and invest in the coins you think will have a real use case for the next 6 years

hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

My opinion is that now is a good time to invest in crypto currency and 2000 dollars is a pretty good amount, so you can try to choose some coins for investing.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I like your idea of such a big investment. I think that this is right in the first place right now. you will be able to quickly return your money with a great profit, so try to do everything as quickly as possible. You are lucky
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

I'd don't like to put money in ICOs and XRP especionally. It's hard to get whitelisted in the top ICOs and other you can buy chaper from exchanges later
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

i hope you get your profit when this coins up like a crazy. every upper movement give us some good dump. (in bear market of course) but i suggest you to hold whatever you buy in that day. bull is very near. at least small bull. you can sell this coins in small bull and buy the dip and wait for mega bull.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

Lucky those who have such a large investment. This is very cool and if you do everything correctly, you can increase your capital several times in six months. Most of the coins you choose are promising enough for a long time

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Whichever one you feel like investing in, it will be necessary for you to be sure of their genuineness, most especially in investing into ICO. Which means you have to research on the coins and ICO. Well, the coins you mentioned do not require much research, because they are good coin. The research you need to do now, is when is the right time to buy.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

Why do not you try investing in new projects. I am currently considering the draft Scavo and for me it is promising Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

In this question, what exactly you need not do is hurry.  Before you invest, gather as much information as possible.  I personally invest not in the top BTC or ETH, but in the Altcoins ICO.  Not large amounts of investing in tokens of different projects, you can increase your capital well.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Try to consider options such as Ethereum or waves, it seems to me that this is the most suitable coin!
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I think the best option is to invest everything in Ethereum. This is the most promising coin for investment, of all that you have listed. IMHO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: