Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vmv_

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:10:06 PM

I just don´t get it why nyancoin has an marketcap of 65K while Auroracoin( scam coin ) has almost 800 million

AuroraCoin has been added to the Exchange

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/160

Huh

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76109/page/1

Auroracoin is a cryptocurrency for Iceland. It is based on litecoin and is 50% premined. The premined coins will be distributed to the entire population of Iceland, commencing on midnight 25th of March 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

I just don´t get it why nyancoin has an marketcap of 65K while Auroracoin( scam coin ) has almost 800 million

Huh

Auroracoin is a cryptocurrency for Iceland. It is based on litecoin and is 50% premined. The premined coins will be distributed to the entire population of Iceland, commencing on midnight 25th of March 2014

50% goes to the people of Iceland and the rest of the world is going to mine them and invest their money and bitcoins , total scam
sowanted

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:00:31 PM

what happened the nyancoin price??

atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

Lack of buyers in the market right now. Once Chris starts to promote this heavily, more people will find out about the coin, particularly people who are big fans of the nyancat meme. Full store adoption will also drive demand from the people who are into nyancat and not just crypto daytraders/whales. Volume is really low still on coinedup, I wouldn't worry too much. Talked to devs, they're gearing up for a huge promotional campaign to push to the mainstream.
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:23:44 PM

Huh

50% goes to the people of Iceland and the rest of the world is going to mine them and invest their money and bitcoins , total scam

If it goes to Iceland..

I believe Auroracoin devs are just going to dump it little at a time.

Maybe they will wait till 25th of march so no one will see it coming when they can openly start operating on multiple wallet addresses.
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

I sold all my nyan last night. Smiley As per my previous post.

My goal was to see if anyone would notice and sell it to me at 0.000001btc. Nope, shot back up in 30 min.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:40:32 PM

I sold all my nyan last night. Smiley As per my previous post.

My goal was to see if anyone would notice and sell it to me at 0.000001btc. Nope, shot back up in 30 min.

I wouldn't try to manipulate the market unless you play with 20+BTC worth of investment money. You will just get burned otherwise. The focus on small price changes is not that important. When there is a big trigger, the price will move hundreds of percent at once. Unless you're a whale, attempts to manipulate the market will always end poorly.
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:40:15 PM

Lack of buyers in the market right now. Once Chris starts to promote this heavily, more people will find out about the coin, particularly people who are big fans of the nyancat meme. Full store adoption will also drive demand from the people who are into nyancat and not just crypto daytraders/whales. Volume is really low still on coinedup, I wouldn't worry too much. Talked to devs, they're gearing up for a huge promotional campaign to push to the mainstream.

Well until now they havent disappointed, so I will keep mining and hodling.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

Well until now they havent disappointed, so I will keep mining and hodling.

They're getting access to the nyancat facebook page and such. It has 2.9 million page likes. If even 0.2% of them decide to subscribe to the subreddit, we'll have 10x as many members. I'm looking forward to this, it should be an exciting time in the next couple days.
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:27:17 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 02:14:03 AM by lzr1900

Dev.I saw you delete all the negative post here.However,we are losing confidence here,price got lower and lower,no promotion moves,no one organize an effective movement.Honestly,What are you doing now?  Can you reveal some info to the community?many thanks.

a little suggestions,keep doing a giveaways by you(devs team) would be more official and attractive,also you can ask people to post every infos about nyancoin to earn some NYAN.

i will start a brand new promotion(include some giveaways,games,etc.) in China's part recently,i am Ronald.
hope dev can do more soild things to help me do this tough things.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=870&page=1#pid42425  (this fourm was seen as chinese bitcointalk)

Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:31:07 AM

The price getting lower was just me manipulating the market. It is nice to know that no matter how hard I try to push below 0.0000045, no one will let it go past.
It's a good time to buy.
It would be smart if the dev is doing what everyone would want to do before the price skyrockets.
Mine as much coin as possible like a pre-mine but post release.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

Dev.I saw you delete all the negative post here.However,we are losing confidence here,price got lower and lower,no promotion moves,no one organize an effective movement.Honestly,What are you doing now?  Can you reveal some info to the community?many thanks.

a little suggestions,keep doing a giveaways by you(devs team) would be more official and attractive,also you can ask people to post every infos about nyancoin to earn some NYAN.

i will start a brand new promotion(include some giveaways,games,etc.) in China's part recently,i am Ronald.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=870&page=1#pid42425  (this fourm was seen as chinese bitcointalk)

Please PM the devs, they respond within a day to PMs. They are less likely to make public announcements without news to add. I spoke to them about it and it seems they just don't like hyping people up without news to report. They should make a big announcement soon about the promotions they are setting up, so look forward to that.
Lemma

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:00:48 AM

I tried to check my Nyancoin balance at Nyancha.in, but received the following message: "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."

Is the Nyancha.in block explorer really that limited in scope? I've never seen anything like this before.
lzr1900

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:02:05 AM

Please PM the devs, they respond within a day to PMs. They are less likely to make public announcements without news to add. I spoke to them about it and it seems they just don't like hyping people up without news to report. They should make a big announcement soon about the promotions they are setting up, so look forward to that.
yep.i pm the devs.thanks for your suggestion.:p
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:15:57 AM

Stirring up the market to see who's awake Smiley
P.S.
Sell now?
Buy lower?

Enjoy!!!

https://i.imgur.com/KKxxUGV.png

I almost had a heart attack, you sir owe me insurance money  Cheesy Cheesy
Until i checked the volume. Hopefully it's restored to "normal" x.x

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

The hell with the price!
I'll throw 1 AUR or pieces to nyans  Cheesy
I hope the price here doesn't plunge and the AUR price doesn't 1231224-tiplies while i'm sleeping x.x
At least i'll be happy to keep a total number of coins including a "337" haha!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
maxvall

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:41:47 AM

Hey, guys! HOLD NYAN and KEEP CALM!!!
Don't sell at this f*cking prices!
Stop press little nyan cat.
Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go GO GO UUUUUUUUUP!!!
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:46:40 AM

Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go go go uuuuuup!!!

Let me buy more coins please first))
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:08:38 AM

Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go go go uuuuuup!!!

Let me buy more coins please first))
yeah sure...  Grin
you need approx 1 BTC for price to go up to 0.00001
approx 4.5 for price to go up to 0.00002
approx 17 BTC for price to go up to level before coinwarz
lzr1900

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:16:44 AM

yes!!!Buy Buy Buy!!But how can we attract some big players?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: