Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JimmyCoin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

Promotion is well into the running

Just point your workers to http://www.weminenyan.com/ for your chance to win!

1 worker will win 3500 NYAN Coins
2 workers will each win 750 NYAN Coins
20 workers will each win 250 NYAN Coins

Rules:
1) You have to run at least one worker when we hit the 200 Mhash/s and the total network must exceed 700Mhash/s (This is to prevent hoping from other Nyan pools. My intention is to bring new people to mine this cool coin)

2) The prizes will only be given between 3PM - 4PM (AEST)

3) Only the workers with more then 40khash/s will count (This is to prevent starting multiple instances of your miner)

4) Workers will be selected at random and announcements will be on http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/

Tips:
1) Spread the word! Get your friends on board by checking out http://www.weminenyan.com/ and http://nyancoin.org/

2) Team up with other miners to split the prizes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/nyan

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
Nyancoin 5.63300000    1203.49428105    Vircurex 0.00000449    0.0028497132    $3.43    185.06
vircurex???   don't you mean coinedup?
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:57:24 AM

We need to start convincing big investors that the potential of NYAN is extremely high and investment now will pay off in the near future.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:11:34 AM

I agree,

It is hard to get the message out to serious investors.  Realistically the coin is heavily undervalued, it should be closer to 3-4x this current value.  It is just hard to make a clear case of what we know to the more serious currency investors.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 07:52:12 AM

And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/nyan

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
Nyancoin 5.63300000    1203.49428105    Vircurex 0.00000449    0.0028497132    $3.43    185.06
vircurex???   don't you mean coinedup?
Oops, typo in the number. It should be fixed in a few minutes.

gerbill2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 11:40:12 AM

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

Looks like nyan was removed from coinmarketcap.com
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:21:05 PM

The first page is like the top 100, at the bottom you can see next page link. It is sorted by all the nyan out there so far * current price of Nyan. So atm we are not worth much and are easier to buy out in a sense.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:29:38 PM

The first page is like the top 100, at the bottom you can see next page link. It is sorted by all the nyan out there so far * current price of Nyan. So atm we are not worth much and are easier to buy out in a sense.

right, my bad. Smiley
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:52:34 AM

We have problem with a lack of big investors. I guess NYAN was an experiment that showed that the people who have the BTC to buy up coins don't care about a big community or the fundamentals of a coin...they just want a pump and dump and to be done with it...

Lets get some productive ideas: If you were the devs, what would you do to promote the coin?
MR1200

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:39:11 AM

Maybe instead of whining all day and waiting for the devs to do everything why don't you all actually help out. You think Doge went massive because the devs did all the work? pfft.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:48:48 AM

Maybe instead of whining all day and waiting for the devs to do everything why don't you all actually help out. You think Doge went massive because the devs did all the work? pfft.

The question isn't that the community doesn't want to help out, it's a confusion regarding how. I'm already providing huge bounties for new games and memes, which are being produced, but it doesn't seem to be making an impact on the price. I wonder if growing the subreddit in fact does nothing for the price and only the BTC-talk community actually makes any difference...it's starting to seem that way.
Ivan195

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:51:49 AM

The question isn't that the community doesn't want to help out, it's a confusion regarding how. I'm already providing huge bounties for new games and memes, which are being produced, but it doesn't seem to be making an impact on the price. I wonder if growing the subreddit in fact does nothing for the price and only the BTC-talk community actually makes any difference...it's starting to seem that way.

All right. Only good growth and price make people buy nyan.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

NYAN has been growing strongly this entire time, we have had giveaways, test run of shop adoption, hundreds of new people subscribing to the subreddit, new games, etc. Everything in terms of growth has been positive, but the price has gone down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced. Obviously, there is a problem with the strategy, I think we need to approach it from a different perspective and start promoting NYAN more to people interested in buying coins as well as people who want a good community.

I'm more and more convinced that these two groups of people (investors and community) are completely different.
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:00:13 AM

NYAN has been growing strongly this entire time, we have had giveaways, test run of shop adoption, hundreds of new people subscribing to the subreddit, new games, etc. Everything in terms of growth has been positive, but the price has gone down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced. Obviously, there is a problem with the strategy, I think we need to approach it from a different perspective and start promoting NYAN more to people interested in buying coins as well as people who want a good community.

I'm more and more convinced that these two groups of people (investors and community) are completely different.
Are you retarded? Price down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced? The coin was dead before the licence deal. It was not traded on any exchanges until it became officially endorsed by Prguitarman. Please just stop posting.
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:04:11 AM

Take a nap.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:08:03 AM

Are you retarded? Price down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced? The coin was dead before the licence deal. It was not traded on any exchanges until it became officially endorsed by Prguitarman. Please just stop posting.

Trust me I know about the coin's history. I mined it since it came out. I have 1.3 million NYAN, 650k of which was mined before the licensing deal. I think you should check the first few pages of posts in the original thread before you tell me to stop posting.

(Hint: I'm also the biggest contributor of giveaways on the subreddit)
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:13:11 AM

Trust me I know about the coin's history. I mined it since it came out. I have 1.3 million NYAN, 650k of which was mined before the licensing deal. I think you should check the first few pages of posts in the original thread before you tell me to stop posting.

So then you know what you're saying is complete crap? Or were you seriously trading NYAN at 90% higher than current market rate when the network hashrate was 10mh/s? Which one is it?
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:33:37 AM

So then you know what you're saying is complete crap? Or were you seriously trading NYAN at 90% higher than current market rate when the network hashrate was 10mh/s? Which one is it?

I said AFTER the announcement. It was trading on freshmarket.io for 0.00015 LTC which is about 0.000035 BTC. Even if you want to say that only once we got on coined up is the price real we have still lost 80+% since then. What numbers are you looking at?
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:40:42 AM

we were flying under the radar for some time... there were buy and sell orders (agreed, maybe to high for nethashrate). but it took a little bit too long for KGW and we were picked up by some hashrich persons who drove diff way up and interrest started to fade away.
suddenly some persons (don't be offenced, but I tought one of them was you atheistftwin) decided to go on coinwarz wich lured fortunehunter dumpers wich sell for any price.

the facebook action had some positive influence... it not lasted long it seems...

I tought doge's succes was a twitter by a famous person? maybe we should concentrate on that?

I can vouch for the freshmarket.io price for 0.00015 LTC and the price on coinedup...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: