Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:37:17 AM

Did this coin just die!?   What the heck just happened on Coinedup... Didn't check it for a day and everyone sold

No it didn't die.

People are waiting for KWG to kick in. Too bad it will take a long time if net hashrate continues falling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:52:17 AM

Did this coin just die!?   What the heck just happened on Coinedup... Didn't check it for a day and everyone sold

No it didn't die.

People are waiting for KWG to kick in. Too bad it will take a long time if net hashrate continues falling.
What is KGW supposed to do?
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:07:43 AM

Kimoto's Gravity Well will do a better job of setting the difficulty if the hashrate changes suddenly. That's been a big problem lately because a huge amount of hashpower has been showing up suddenly when it becomes profitable to mine NYAN, then it disappears when the difficulty rises. But then it takes too long for the difficulty to adjust back down. KGW will fix that.

More information.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
MR1200

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:12:44 AM

We hit like 9 GHs yesterday from multipools and they dumped the coins today on coinedup. Because there is little volume there, the price went down. It's a great time to pick up some cheap NYAN until KGW kicks in  Cheesy
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:22:54 AM

Dunno, probably the multipool that brought us up to 46 cashed out a lot and that's why we're down right now. I wouldn't worry too much about the price as a result of ~1BTC worth of volume. I'm taking this chance to buy more at ridiculously cheap prices. The fundamentals of this coin are just as strong as ever and BTC is on the rise.
eschmenk

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:26:18 AM

The difficulty is currently at 46. With the difficulty that high, there isn't much of a (selfish) reason for the hashrate to increase.  Angry

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:34:17 AM

The difficulty is currently at 46. With the difficulty that high, there isn't much of a (selfish) reason for the hashrate to increase.  Angry

Dev should have put KGW at 65000, that way we would be almost there...instead we're going to wait for a long long time....
MR1200

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:48:44 AM

Dev should have put KGW at 65000, that way we would be almost there...instead we're going to wait for a long long time....
You need to give people enough time to update, otherwise you will get a flood of complaints. We'll be there in a day or so.
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:04:38 AM

You need to give people enough time to update, otherwise you will get a flood of complaints. We'll be there in a day or so.

Fair enough. I wonder what the next project the devs are working on is. People's purchases with nyancoins are all arriving, so we should get more widespread adoption of it in the store soon. We're already on coinwarz, coinmarketcap, and good exchanges like coinedup. I think the #1 thing now is media attention. We need to start getting some news articles written about us and we need Chris to actively help promote the coin on the nyancat website/twitter/facebook etc. If we can get some attention from big names like deadmau5 or skrillex, that'd be amazing. I think many people who find out about this coin will love and and really want to buy it. Up until now we have been cautious about growing too fast, but now I think it's almost time for us to really spread the word and get people to notice nyancoin!
eschmenk

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:07:02 AM

Yes. Eventually the difficulty will get too low again, the hashrate will suddenly show up, and we'll blow through blocks in seconds again.

MR1200

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:08:28 AM

Fair enough. I wonder what the next project the devs are working on is. People's purchases with nyancoins are all arriving, so we should get more widespread adoption of it in the store soon. We're already on coinwarz, coinmarketcap, and good exchanges like coinedup. I think the #1 thing now is media attention. We need to start getting some news articles written about us and we need Chris to actively help promote the coin on the nyancat website/twitter/facebook etc. If we can get some attention from big names like deadmau5 or skrillex, that'd be amazing. I think many people who find out about this coin will love and and really want to buy it. Up until now we have been cautious about growing too fast, but now I think it's almost time for us to really spread the world and get people to notice nyancoin!
I agree. I think we need to get on a big exchange once KGW is in. Most people aren't miners and I'm sure a lot of people that hear about nyancoin would love to buy some. Only problem is our best exchange is Coinedup which is still very small. I think we need to start a push for Cryptsy.

We should try to get Skrillex and Deadmau5 to accept NYAN for concert tickets!
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:13:50 AM

Fair enough. I wonder what the next project the devs are working on is. People's purchases with nyancoins are all arriving, so we should get more widespread adoption of it in the store soon. We're already on coinwarz, coinmarketcap, and good exchanges like coinedup. I think the #1 thing now is media attention. We need to start getting some news articles written about us and we need Chris to actively help promote the coin on the nyancat website/twitter/facebook etc. If we can get some attention from big names like deadmau5 or skrillex, that'd be amazing. I think many people who find out about this coin will love and and really want to buy it. Up until now we have been cautious about growing too fast, but now I think it's almost time for us to really spread the world and get people to notice nyancoin!
I agree. I think we need to get on a big exchange once KGW is in. Most people aren't miners and I'm sure a lot of people that hear about nyancoin would love to buy some. Only problem is our best exchange is Coinedup which is still very small. I think we need to start a push for Cryptsy.

We should try to get Skrillex and Deadmau5 to accept NYAN for concert tickets!

We can certainly start with cryptsy! Everyone who hasn't voted should take some time and vote here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75787

Lets tell the world about nyancoin!
demologic

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:16:04 AM

Cheesy   KCvb3FSQAmeiJfoxKrpuJrWPh1QnBbUL4m
eschmenk

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:22:15 AM

Yes. Eventually the difficulty will get too low again, the hashrate will suddenly show up, and we'll blow through blocks in seconds again.
I guess I should have made it clear I was agreeing with the "...or so."  Grin It took almost exactly one day to do the last 1000 blocks. (Theoretically, it should have been 1440 per day.) I would say two days, then, to do the 2000 blocks.

atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

Quote from: eschmenk link=topic=477944.msg5311615#-date=1393132935
I guess I should have made it clear I was agreeing with the "...or so."  Grin It took almost exactly one day to do the last 1000 blocks. (Theoretically, it should have been 1440 per day.) I would say two days, then, to do the 2000 blocks.

Lol is the price seriously 0.000003-0.000004 on coinedup? I gotta get some of my btc out and buy some more if people are willing to dump at those prices.
MR1200

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:32:31 AM

Quote from: eschmenk link=topic=477944.msg5311615#-date=1393132935

Lol is the price seriously 0.000003-0.000004 on coinedup? I gotta get some of my btc out and buy some more if people are willing to dump at those prices.
Think there was a few hundred coins just sold at that, but back up now. Some drunk people out there lol
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:08:46 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 06:26:49 AM by Snargosoft Developments

Hey everyone!

As a Nyan Coin Enthusiast I have developed an application which is a Nyan Coin Price Checking Desktop Application!

If anyone is interested in it please email me at admin@snargosoft.com.
Attached is an image of the application, It fits nice and snug on the top corner of your screen.

I actually use it quite often when I do not want to have to search the internet for the latest Nyan Coin price and automatically updates itself every few seconds to catch the latest info as soon as it comes out!

I do not have permission for the images that I have used and am still waiting on permission from the owner of the images, which started this thread.
This is free though and am not making any profit of this or where I get my information from. It is also ad free.
I own no rights to the images or where I get the stock info from.

Hope people enjoy! It is a simply executable and is only a 37kb file.

Also if anyone needs applications to be made feel free to contact us and we also accept donations to help develop more applications to help the community!
Nyan: KKs3sKvvAr1QQ1qbRHnGYwd18XRk4WPKAb
BTC: 1EveTYXZyamQBYfmgd6eFPzR8x7K18Baru

Image Link:
http://imgur.com/X0YElLW
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:18:55 AM

Hey everyone!

As a Nyan Coin Enthusiast I have developed an application which is a Nyan Coin Price Checking Desktop Application!

If anyone is interested in it please email me at admin@snargosoft.com.
Attached is an image of the application, It fits nice and snug on the top corner of your screen.

I actually use it quite often when I do not want to have to search the internet for the latest Nyan Coin price and automatically updates itself every few seconds to catch the latest info as soon as it comes out!

Hope people enjoy! It is a simply executable and is only a 37kb file.

Also if anyone needs applications to be made feel free to contact us and we also accept donations to help develop more applications to help the community!
Nyan: KKs3sKvvAr1QQ1qbRHnGYwd18XRk4WPKAb
BTC: 1EveTYXZyamQBYfmgd6eFPzR8x7K18Baru

Image Link:
https://be4d5b58-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/snarg314/home/LogoAndArt/price.png?attachauth=ANoY7cpPtWKxZ_1EzbcnFATKoPGcbjQfkAUZJo7PMdy93KhqNHN_BHJjvU_rKKEtjc4DWBg0hRrwtLGnJfKx0QtDONggOa-K62ZZqQ4glcz4bynGuCoOczYU7NANSFPwORfCKBVzhk8K9wxwzGlP6P0ZMJpdy3fqSmQek6c2Rs0uEDwIdDaGs6htLbI6TC_X1RWevwIycKIE6Y5-fIRs0CQ7Ep0jfX9WW2GgVzea8f_Q4mh-XLUqXEQ%3D&attredirects=0

You should put your image on imgur and then link it to here from there. It seems kind of shady when you have a huge redirect link that goes to a download page....
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:27:14 AM

There we go, signed up for an account and all fixed!
atheistftwins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:39:10 AM

There we go, signed up for an account and all fixed!

Interesting stuff, do you make websites? I posted on subreddit about the potential with partnering with some kind of animal shelter, particularly one such as Friends of Felines which has a webcam and providing crypto donations to them. Do you think a site like that will take a lot of work? I'm happy to offer a bounty if you can do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: