Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sunny168

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

hefty (heavycoin) algorythm
also good for nvidia cards (at the moment they are better than amd cards)

low electricity + no noise of a loud fan

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy. TnDUjkChyprmKfhMvE5vDJWBvYK2qawCXA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

hefty (heavycoin) algorythm
also good for nvidia cards (at the moment they are better than amd cards)

low electricity + no noise of a loud fan
new miner from 1GHz gives my amd card +50%
from 9.5Mh to 14.5Mh on XFX 7950
100w + 73°c @ 1800rpm (ambient temp 18°c)

but you are right.... it is also good for NVIDIA cards...

hefty seems to be a good algo for gamers (NVIDIA + AMD @ same mining speeds)
absolutely

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

thank you very much for this giveaway
good luck for NYAN coin
chetalk

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

Thanks for CryptoSandwich's giveaway!
braxx

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:45:36 PM

This is a good point, and any hard fork always has risks. What do you think we can do to improve the coin other than an algo change? I agree with your post on reddit, I think we need a site that can allow people to buy NYAN with USD. Since you made nyancoin.me, do you think you can add that feature to your site?

It is difficult to say as so many things have to happen and they will take time to happen. I have been seriously thinking about adding basically an online NyanCoin bank to my site but I personally don't have the money to back it up after bills, loans, debt ect plus there is a lot of liability too when dealing with that much money on a grand scale.

If one million of the NyanCoin followers decide to buy nyancoin at once, I would have to have a float large enough of that much NyanCoin just in case or at least most of it, So far I cannot afford it.

Also I have now had several people point out that they really dislike my site. I would like people to tell me whether or not it is worth a week to completely redesign it or parts of it. There is Nyancoin.Me and NyanCoin.me/faucet .

Thank you for your consideration.

What do they dislike about your site? Also, you can control the float issue by only selling controlled lots of NYAN at once.

I'm just saying I have no money at all just in case. If people buy NyanCoins with their phone bill, credit card or what they chose too and place their faith in me, they will expect to receive the coins right away. If my server gets compromised or ddos, which does happen on other exchanges (Is cryptorush.io still dealing with theirs?), I would want to have enough money to pay back everyone as soon as possible until the site is back up and running or it could turn ugly. I do not want to pull a Mt.Gox on anyone.

As for my www.Nyancoin.Me/faucet faucet, the site is very bland, mostly text and blends in with the background too much.
It seems very novice to. www.Nyancoin.Me was created from a template to save time though I did edit it quite a bit. It only works as a stand alone page and would not tie in well with the rest of my site. I always think I have to do better. When I have time I will redo them.
say... there is an exchange(c-cex.com) who is offering BTC and USD pairs for altcoins...
maybe we should try to get listed there...
couple of pages back the dev of c-cex.com said that it was added to voting list.

just my 2c
cryptocurrent

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

Thank you for the giveaway at CryptoSandwich. I am going to check this Nyan community out - looks like fun!
krazyx

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

Thank you for the giveaway at CryptoSandwich  Wink
booleiu

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

Thanks to NyanCoin and CryptoSandwich for the giveaway!!!!
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

NyanCoin and CryptoSandwich = soup and sandwich THANX

eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:27:38 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 08:10:40 PM by eschmenk

Thank you for this giveaway, Cryptosandwich & Nyancoin community.

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/get-ready-for-our-2nd-nyancoin-giveaway.html

KMsD6GFJsXfvApzzaf3fiQHBSs2u4fJPqf

Note: I deleted a comment (here) about not being able to comment on the Cryptosandwich site. Eventually my comment showed up there. And I was paid, even!  Cheesy  Grin

Thanks!

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:48:20 PM

Yeah I have a problem. You know my wallet? The one with all my NyanCoin in it?
If you look at my twitter @snargosoft, you should see what happened to it in my latest twitter picture...
I didn't back up my wallet yet...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

If anyone was having trouble commenting on CryptoSandwich, I just made a change.

The Weebly Smart Captcha was probably blocking a few people for unknown reasons. I just turned on the regular Captcha and you should be able to post as long as you solve it.

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/get-ready-for-our-2nd-nyancoin-giveaway.html

Hey Nyan community... This giveaway could use a little social boost Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
unileosantos

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

thanks for giveaway....
braxx

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

Yeah I have a problem. You know my wallet? The one with all my NyanCoin in it?
If you look at my twitter @snargosoft, you should see what happened to it in my latest twitter picture...
I didn't back up my wallet yet...
holy shit...
is it working to rescue your wallet from your disks?
astra8

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:16:50 PM

Thank you for the giveway! Very nice coin
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

The hard drive disk isn't spinning at all. I am going try tonight anyways. I also lost the scripts required for faucet payouts but I can reprogram a basic version in a little over an hour. As soon as I am done that I have to go to the local Bitcoin shop, purchase some NyanCoin with it and hand it out to the people at the faucet that are kindly waiting. I hope to accomplish that in the next six hours. It really is aweful.
mutar05

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:32:41 PM

Thank's Giveaway Nyancoin
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:52:50 AM

The hard drive disk isn't spinning at all. I am going try tonight anyways. I also lost the scripts required for faucet payouts but I can reprogram a basic version in a little over an hour. As soon as I am done that I have to go to the local Bitcoin shop, purchase some NyanCoin with it and hand it out to the people at the faucet that are kindly waiting. I hope to accomplish that in the next six hours. It really is aweful.

So, is the hard drive picking up and it seeing the size in the bios of the machine it is in? If those two are correct there is a chance that is still functional. What have you tried in terms of recovery of files up to this point?

I deal with failing drives a fair bit so i know a little bit lol.  If you want some insight send me a PM

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Cryptokk

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:05:23 AM

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/votes/nyan.png

NYAN has been added to the new Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time, every 2 hours, per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> NYAN
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:20:59 AM

So, is the hard drive picking up and it seeing the size in the bios of the machine it is in? If those two are correct there is a chance that is still functional. What have you tried in terms of recovery of files up to this point?

I deal with failing drives a fair bit so i know a little bit lol.  If you want some insight send me a PM

I start up the computer and I get a no hard drive detected error, the disk isn't spinning or anything.
I have a usb to Sata adapter which I hope might make it work..

I have terrible luck with computers this week, my expensive half a year old i7 died last week because the circuit board got fried,
Now my hard drive fails in this one. I am figuring it is better to buy a computer off kijiji.ca for the same price as it is to buy windows 7...
Off for the hunt. My work depends I have a laptop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: