Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MR1200

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:57:20 AM

we were flying under the radar for some time... there were buy and sell orders (agreed, maybe to high for nethashrate). but it took a little bit too long for KGW and we were picked up by some hashrich persons who drove diff way up and interrest started to fade away.
suddenly some persons (don't be offenced, but I tought one of them was you atheistftwin) decided to go on coinwarz wich lured fortunehunter dumpers wich sell for any price.

the facebook action had some positive influence... it not lasted long it seems...

I tought doge's succes was a twitter by a famous person? maybe we should concentrate on that?

I can vouch for the freshmarket.io price for 0.00015 LTC and the price on coinedup...
Yes, atheistftwins was the person that forced the coin on coinwarz before kgw. From that painful week until we hit kgw, we lost a lot of miners and everything went downhill. So basically the person that's here complaining everyday is the one mainly responsible for almost killing the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:58:45 AM

we were flying under the radar for some time... there were buy and sell orders (agreed, maybe to high for nethashrate). but it took a little bit too long for KGW and we were picked up by some hashrich persons who drove diff way up and interrest started to fade away.
suddenly some persons (don't be offenced, but I tought one of them was you atheistftwin) decided to go on coinwarz wich lured fortunehunter dumpers wich sell for any price.

the facebook action had some positive influence... it not lasted long it seems...

I tought doge's succes was a twitter by a famous person? maybe we should concentrate on that?

I can vouch for the freshmarket.io price for 0.00015 LTC and the price on coinedup...

There's no point arguing about the price. The important thing is we are all on the same side and we all want NYAN to succeed. On your point I think if skrillex or deadmau5 gave us a shoutout we'd be out of this slump for sure...dont know how feasible that is.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

Yes, atheistftwins was the person that forced the coin on coinwarz before kgw. From that painful week until we hit kgw, we lost a lot of miners and everything went downhill. So basically the person that's here complaining everyday is the one mainly responsible for almost killing the coin.

I am not the one who did that. I was one of the ones who wanted coinwarz once KGW hit but I did not submit to add it before. Someone else already took credit for that. Look in the old posts on the subreddit if you dont believe me.
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:01:51 AM

i won't look at it that way...
I think in the long run coinwarz is inevitable...
and I think atheisftwin is making it up with some high giveaway campaigns on reddit channel...
He truly wants to keep this coin alive and make a good profit out of it (as we all want to do)...
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:03:56 AM

There's no point arguing about the price. The important thing is we are all on the same side and we all want NYAN to succeed. On your point I think if skrillex or deadmau5 gave us a shoutout we'd be out of this slump for sure...dont know how feasible that is.
maybe prguitarman (chris) should contact them as he is the creator of their idol Smiley
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:09:05 AM

maybe prguitarman (chris) should contact them as he is the creator of their idol Smiley
I think deadmau5 would do it if he found out about it! That would be awesome.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

Also MR1200 I think you are confusing me complaining to me being proactive. Every time I post anything its been a suggestion for improving the coin. If you have issues with what I say, debate is exactly what im looking for. Discussion makes the community stronger.

Personally attacking me randomly however, is not productive for anyone.
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:52:11 AM

Also MR1200 I think you are confusing me complaining to me being proactive. Every time I post anything its been a suggestion for improving the coin. If you have issues with what I say, debate is exactly what im looking for. Discussion makes the community stronger.

I check this thread everyday and it's always you crying about something and just giving out negative energy. You put this huge dark cloud over this thread and complain how we can't get "investors". Just start being more positive and see how much better it will be around here.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:10:59 AM

I check this thread everyday and it's always you crying about something and just giving out negative energy. You put this huge dark cloud over this thread and complain how we can't get "investors". Just start being more positive and see how much better it will be around here.

Excuse me if I don't like cheerleading for no reason. I am suggesting ideas for us to get more attention and I only recently started discussing investors at all (last couple days). I strongly believe in the potential of this coin (hence my large investment). However I like to focus on talk about improving it rather than blind cheerleading. If you were in my shoes and lost thousands of usd in the last weeks watching the price go down you'd probably not feel particularly like randomly being upbeat either.
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:01:49 PM

Excuse me if I don't like cheerleading for no reason. I am suggesting ideas for us to get more attention and I only recently started discussing investors at all (last couple days). I strongly believe in the potential of this coin (hence my large investment). However I like to focus on talk about improving it rather than blind cheerleading. If you were in my shoes and lost thousands of usd in the last weeks watching the price go down you'd probably not feel particularly like randomly being upbeat either.
I have plenty of NYAN myself as I run the biggest pool. You don't see me crying here everyday. And Don't act like you invested real money, you just happened to mine early for a week.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:09:12 PM

I have plenty of NYAN myself as I run the biggest pool. You don't see me crying here everyday. And Don't act like you invested real money, you just happened to mine early for a week.

I mined 650k early for the week. I invested like 6-7 BTC in to get the rest. I'm not interested in arguing with you. I will continue to ask the community for feedback on ideas to improve promotion and the coin, if you aren't interested in talking about substantial things, then I will just put you on ignore. You have a problem with my ideas, then we can discuss ideas. I won't waste any more time defending myself against your unwarranted personal attacks.

Edit: If you got an idea, please share it. I want all ideas to be on the table. What I don't want is people to be deluded about our situation. We did indeed lose a lot of our value in the last few weeks, and if you want to ignore that and pretend nothing has happened and keep going on the path we are going, then there's nothing more for us to talk about.

I will spend my time working with people who actually want to do something and spend effort to regain our value.
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

We need a Dev with more authority on this forum...
A simple person to say "Straighten yourselves up guys and here's what we got to do"..
Its like blind people screaming at the other blind people while the only person who isn't blind (The dev) forgot to turn on the lights.
So everyone is in the dark and walking into walls.

My question to you, regardless of my posts since I already know they may not look the best, if a huge investor was looking at this forum today,
Do we look like a happy strong community of many happy people saying "Too the mooooooon!!!" ?
Or do we look like a only a small group of maybe a few people that only post on here when they are freaking out.
+ the mining pool advertisements but they don't count

Bring people to the forums.
We need positive people to keep us going.
Negativity only creates negativity.
Little kids that love Nyan cat screaming NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN COOOOOOOOOIIINNNNNN will atleast look alot better, public interest and all. Positive Smiley
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:14:42 PM

A simple person to say "Straighten yourselves up guys and here's what we got to do"..
Its like blind people screaming at the other blind people while the only person who isn't blind (The dev) forgot to turn on the lights.

My question to you, regardless of my posts since I already know they may not look the best, if a huge investor was looking at this forum today,
Do we look like a happy strong community of many happy people saying "Too the mooooooon!!!" ?
Or do we look like a only a small group of maybe a few people that only post on here when they are freaking out.

Little kids that love Nyan cat screaming NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN COOOOOOOOOIIINNNNNN will atleast look alot better, public interest and all. Positive Smiley

This is what I was trying to say before MR1200 randomly started attacking me. I was saying that we focused on building a large subreddit with a lot of people who are interested. Unfortunately this doesn't translate into value for the coin it appears. I was trying to get a discussion started on how we can get BTCtalk people more interested before he just derailed the whole conversation with personal accusations.
MR1200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:21:16 PM

This is what I was trying to say before MR1200 randomly started attacking me. I was saying that we focused on building a large subreddit with a lot of people who are interested. Unfortunately this doesn't translate into value for the coin it appears. I was trying to get a discussion started on how we can get BTCtalk people more interested before he just derailed the whole conversation with personal accusations.
I think it's great that you're trying to help the coin and I'll keep doing what I can to help also. But maybe you should stop being so gloomy and negative around here, that's all I ask.
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:25:25 PM

To get some exposure im hosting a tappy nyan competition free for everyone to enter. The competition currently has a 1k nyan prize and about 5 contestants. I would suggest that other people also start initiatives like this.
atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

I think it's great that you're trying to help the coin and I'll keep doing what I can to help also. But maybe you should stop being so gloomy and negative around here, that's all I ask.

Fine, I'll try to phrase things in a more positive light. Unfortunately, sometimes in order to get people to actually pay attention, I have to point out hard facts (such as the trend for the price). Most of the time, this thread just sits there for hours with no posts, so I just want to get discussion going of any kind. At least that will get a bump to the top of the forum.
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:30:57 PM

Is there a way to get the tappy nyan competition promoted on facebook?
gerbill2

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

atheistftwins

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:37:00 PM

Is there a way to get the tappy nyan competition promoted on facebook?

Yup, I'm talking to the devs to get access to the nyancoin facebook page. Once I do, I'll make sure that's added. If you want it on the nyancat facebook page, please PM the devs, I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige.

Also, anyone who is unaware, there is still a 40,000 NYAN bounty to be spit by anyone who is making NYAN games, we have a lot of games already made but we are waiting for one of them to be tied to a faucet, anyone who helps with that will also get part of the bounty!

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/1z4zhh/lets_make_nyancoin_games_increased_bounty_size_to/

I am giving an additional 5000 NYAN to anyone who can make an android wallet & block explorerer!

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/204x47/5000_nyan_bounty_for_someone_who_can_make_a_cell/

I am happy to give more bounties. If you have an idea but need someone else to fund a bounty, please post here!
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:44:03 PM

We will start a campaign called Nyan For Cats.
Give me All your cats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: