Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the NYAN algorithm?
Change it to X-11 w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS w/ same distribution
Change it to pure POS with decreased supply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★  (Read 80903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Snargosoft Developments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:26:27 PM

We have a lot of great donations happening here!
http://nyancoin.me/

Free Nyan Now 1.337 Coins Every 30 Minutes!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:38:52 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:56:43 AM by Snargosoft Developments

The faucet is almost fully automated!
Just a few more updates to security and it should be great!
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:47:58 AM

good job snargosoft Smiley
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:56:59 AM

no u
gUMMO414

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:21:15 AM

Something wrong with the Faucet. All dried up?  Huh
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:42:28 PM

Faucet is working, Apparently an important file went missing on the server.
Just had to copy and paste a new one Smiley
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

Url: www.Nyancoin.Me
Img: https://i.imgur.com/2pZpAlJ.png

Welcome to The Nyan Coin Faucet,

For the next 12H we are increasing our payouts to 3.14159265 Nyan!

You can submit your Nyan Coin Address every 1/2 hour, and you can earn up to 76 Nyan Coins in 12 Hours!

Everything is completely Free,
All coins will be released when the giveaway is over,
Lets see how many people we can get Free Nyan Coins!

Please spread the word as much as you can on Facebook, Twitter, ect and lets build the community!

There is a limit of one allowed address per person per 30 minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/2pZpAlJ.png

Url: www.Nyancoin.Me
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:37:33 PM

The Faucet looks good Snarg Smiley

All things aside, I guess there is no way to ask this without sounding like a prick lol..

Is this shit going anywhere?  I have been on nyan since day one. Mining on launch,  since it was trading at 1600 and through its drops to 500 then 200.  Ive mined thousands and bought hundreds of thousands on coinedup and cryptorush.  I am just slowly getting to the point where I am eating through my btc keeping some of these buy walls up on different exchanges and there doesn't appear to be any great news coming.

Am i the only one who feels this way?   The few bits and pieces we hear from the dev don't really renew any faith and it seems like aside from the efforts of a few community members on the subreddit  atheist, snarg, simcom and a few others who are basically throwing their nyan coins at promotions there is nothing coming through the pipeline that is going to be ground breaking for this coin.

Maybe im wrong, I want to be wrong, I want someone to tell me im wrong lol.  But this coin has seemingly flatlined and im stuck with a fuck load of these coins lol.   If I was to get out I would ruin the price which I don't want to do, I want to stay in.  Someone help me with my crisis!  Give me some reassurance or just a fuckin high five or something!@

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:23:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 08:35:18 PM by Snargosoft Developments

This coin is going somewhere, just very, very slowly.

We might not be told what is coming up but if you are programming something by yourself in secrecy I know it can take a month just to produce a decent application or high quality video if you are good at it.

At the moment I suggest not to buy, let it fall and wait. People are selling at least 300,000 Nyan a day it seems, and until more new people come you would be losing money keeping it up in comparison to buying it at a lower price.

Another way to look at it, once a few BTC go into the market right now, the price will easily be brought up.

The Dev seems to be getting teams together now, they do have access to the facebook so Nyan Coin has to be a legit coin in that sense,
I doubt this is the dev's only job as this probably isn't feeding their family at the moment.

It is rare to have a coin with millions of followers ready to back it up when the news spreads.

Look at it this way. With one btc worth I bought 1% of all the Nyan Coins so far. Now imagine if that price skyrockets up to 0.0001 and you invested 20 BTC, you would have 20% of the market and 666 BTC ( 20 * (0.0001/0.000003) ).

There will be a demand. Waiting is the important thing.

As for the faucet, it can keep going as long as people donate / as long as their is a community to keep it alive.
So far it has received more donations than would imagine (Over 6000 Nyan for such a small group).
Now imagine if 1,000,000 people used it every day and large groups were donating large amounts of Nyan just to advertise at the Highest Donated Top Nekonaut section with their Name & Website.
The more people that donate, the higher we can safely increase the payout amounts!
It would also be awesome if I could do this as a full time job as I dream in programming code.
From designing, to creating, to amazing. Programming can do it all!
Nyancoin.Me is a pretty awesome name and I definitely would like to add more to it than just a faucet.
I really would like to work on a browser miner too. Click to Mine.
No Hardware or setup required! Then enter your Wallet Address to cash out!

My advise, Wait about 3 months, by then the price will be high.

The Dev is smart.
Other Devs advertise as much as they can, then after the price starts to drop everyone sells since their is no stable foundation.
Our Dev rather build a steady foundation with no dry promises.

I believe.

P.s. www.Nyancoin.Me

OMG!!!
There Are FREE Nyan Coins!!!

3.14159265 NYAN COINS For EVERY Person,  Every 30 Min! @ www.Nyancoin.Me

Everyone really should GET THEM ASAP!!!

www.Nyancoin.Me

^ Is 100% Legit! Grin
Bl4ckw00d

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:15:49 PM

We might not be told what is coming up but if you are programming something by yourself in secrecy I know it can take a month just to produce a decent application or high quality video if you are good at it.

At the moment I suggest not to buy, let it fall and wait. People are selling at least 300,000 Nyan a day it seems, and until more new people come you would be losing money keeping it up in comparison to buying it at a lower price.

Another way to look at it, once a few BTC go into the market right now, the price will easily be brought up.

The Dev seems to be getting teams together now, they do have access to the facebook so Nyan Coin has to be a legit coin in that sense,
I doubt this is the dev's only job as this probably isn't feeding their family at the moment.

It is rare to have a coin with millions of followers ready to back it up when the news spreads.

Look at it this way. With one btc worth I bought 1% of all the Nyan Coins so far. Now imagine if that price skyrockets up to 0.0001 and you invested 20 BTC, you would have 20% of the market and 666 BTC ( 20 * (0.0001/0.000003) ).

As for the faucet, it can keep going as long as people donate / as long as their is a community to keep it alive.
So far it has received more donations than would imagine (Over 6000 Nyan for such a small group).
Now imagine if 1,000,000 people used it every day and large groups were donating large amounts of Nyan just to advertise at the Highest Donated Top Nekonaut section with their Name & Website.
The more people that donate, the higher we can safely increase the payout amounts!
It would also be awesome if I could do this as a full time job as I dream in programming code.
Nyancoin.Me is a pretty awesome name and I definitely would like to add more to it than just a faucet.

The Dev is smart.
Other Devs advertise as much as they can, then after the price starts to drop everyone sells since their is no stable foundation.

I believe.

P.s. www.Nyancoin.Me

OMG!!!

www.Nyancoin.Me

^ Is 100% Legit! Grin

Thanks for mildly renewing my faith Snarg Smiley

I sent some nyan your way.  Use it for faucet or for yourself for all the effort you put forth.   I will continue to eat up all these mid 200 sells until the cows come home and just hope for a brighter day Smiley

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:44:00 PM

The Dev is smart.

I believe.

P.s. www.Nyancoin.Me

OMG!!!

www.Nyancoin.Me

^ Is 100% Legit! Grin

I sent some nyan your way.  Use it for faucet or for yourself for all the effort you put forth.   I will continue to eat up all these mid 200 sells until the cows come home and just hope for a brighter day Smiley

This coin is going places. I am in communication with multiple parties including the devs regarding promotion and other things. There have been a few crisises that happened to both the devs and Chris which is preventing things from going faster, but things are definitely in the pipline. I am trying to open a line directly to Chris so that things can speed up. Hopefully, that will happen soon.
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:03:11 PM

Lets send free ice cream to the devs, it helps the healing.  Smiley
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:23:37 AM

The Dev is smart.

I believe.

P.s. www.Nyancoin.Me

OMG!!!

www.Nyancoin.Me

^ Is 100% Legit! Grin

By the way, Have you checked out www.Nyancoin.me lately? *Hint* Silver *Hint*
Bl4ckw00d

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

lol  Im flattered Snarg. 

Keep up the good work!  I will continue to try and maintain my silver position.  If anyone beats me... I just might have to beat them

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:46:53 AM

Also whoever is the highest stays at the top of the page forever! Good for advertising a website etc.
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:38:55 AM

So far since 8 hours ago, there have been 27 unique people people that have claimed Free Nyan Coins @ www.Nyancoin.Me

At least though the Forums and Reddits are extremely quiet,
There are still 27 people that have accessed them today to find out about this.
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:45:53 AM

www.Nyancoin.Me

As we are closing today, here are our current stats:

-126 dispenses
-32 groups
-3.14159265 Nyan Coins per dispense
------------------------------------
395.8406739 Nyan Coins given away today!

We are now switching back to our 1.337 Nyan Coin / Dispense,
We have a new design and a new semi-auto dispensing system that sends everyone Free Nyan Coins with the press of a shiny red button,
Hope to see you enjoying your Free Nyan Coins soon!

Advertise with www.Nyancoin.Me
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:45:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 06:36:10 PM by Snargosoft Developments

Alright, www.NyanCoin.me is now set up to allow automatic payments!

Hope you all enjoy!
Snargosoft Developments

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:36:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 11:53:05 PM by Snargosoft Developments

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:51:05 AM

nyan rocks!
nyan AND sun ARE MY FAVS!

yolo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: