Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

Many of those who benefit are those who are able to invest. Your friend can start investing even in small amount only. He may consider also joining campaigns where he can earn money so he can later on invest better. There is hope if he will also persevere.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agnusdei12

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Those who knows the use and benefits of Bitcoins are most likely would benefit from it. Out from that they could have an idea when it's the perfect time to use it as investment or exchange it with cash when the value is high or use it as a career to earn money.
RohiGabriel12

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone, but truly who knows how the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency works in the exchange market would benefit from it a lot. The value of Bitcoin may rise and fall and so this determine the decision if you would invest from it or not.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

The believers that started early will benefit the most having acquired them at a lower price. Buying now will ensure investors have a chance to hold some bitcoin before they price really goes out of reach. Average joe with 4 kids can still buy in, their kids will thank them for it

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

The answer is simple, the one who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is the one who buy the bitcoin at the beginning prices, and then the one who can predict the price of bitcoin it self. But, you should understand that the purpose of bitcoin has been made is not for investment. Bitcoin is a thing or technology that will be usefull as a currency, rather than using a cash.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Well for my own opinion, my answer to this is that, the oone that will be benefited from the Bitcoin or crypto currencies are mostly the crypto people that has an investments to the crypto currencies, and mostly are what we can say is the investors to the crypto world. People that keep on using the crypto currencies are also the one the wil benefit the most to crypto currencies like just that they keep on using it for buying and selling.
EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

early investors
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

The investors itself will going to benefit the most here in cryptocurrency system. However, there are also systems here in cryptocurrency that benefited also cryptocurrency like those local exchanges, mining bitcoins, and other projects that utilizes cryptocurrency.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

These are people who own large quantities of BitCoins. As a result they can raise or lower the BTCUSD rate on any exchange more-or-less at will. This power can be used to affect the market volatility to their advantage. There is little doubt that at least a few of the Whales are benefitting from BitCoin’s volatility by making use of their power to change the exchange rate.

We see that more often these days market manipulation is done in many times and that was the main reason Bitcoin prices and other prices to move down or up without any reason so people who do that can gain more Bitcoin or other currencies for cheap so the best thing to do is stay allert and understand the market well then anyone can avoide such situations without gatting caught       
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Of course the most advantageous with bitcoin is that we as users or humans in this world use bitcoin. Using bitcoin is very beneficial to change life for the better.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

If your friend is going to invest then i think he wont get benefit soon and as he is in debts and low wage job, then it will be good if he work for bitcoin in spare time and earn free bitcoins by doing bounty task, give his skills for bitcoin payment. This way he will get more benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin can be benefited by anyone by doing trading, working for bounty, and if anyone got spare investment then they can invest in bitcoin and earn good in long term.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

If it is like that, what is very beneficial with bitcoin is that we all use bitcoin or people in this world who use bitcoin. Even the state can also benefit if it uses bitcoin, because bitcoin is very profitable.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

If viewing bitcoin/crypto from a purely investment perspective, the early investors and those selling the "shovels" will benefit.
If viewing from how bitcoin/crypto can be utilized, then those benefits become far more wide and varied, and do not just apply to early adopters of bitcoin. However, it still stands that those offering the bitcoin/crypto-related services are those who will benefit the most.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Bitcoin give opportunity for everyone to be part of the community, your friend can still buy any amount he can afford, not necessarily buy one BTC, Also bounty platform has also give opportunity for everyone to earn Bitcoin buy working and receiving token which can be converted to Bitcoin.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

At the moment, do not try to invest, because the market is unstable, if you do not want to lose your money, especially if you use debt money, but I usually tell my friends not to invest in bitkoyn if they did not have enough money.
Some of them at a rate of 5000 dollars will be the fool to enclose the whole sum in bitcoin.
It is best to split the money and put some good alcines and other viable investments.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

unlike any other asset which requires a large investment, you can always buy small amounts of bitcoin.
for example you can not go to a stock broker and buy $10 worth of stocks! they wouldn't even let you and laugh in your face. or you can't go and buy $10 worth of gold, that is physically impossible.

• but you can buy $10 worth of bitcoin

whether one should invest in bitcoin or not is another question. it is a risky investment and some people don't like taking risks under any circumstances and the market fluctuations can ruin their sanity specially someone who is already in debt.

Great example and advice mate,in this profiteering you can invest even the smallest you can have.10$ per payday is just a small amount and you can't even see that it was taken from your pay slips

Actually this is how i teached my sons on how they may gain in future,getting 10% from their allowances and put in cryptocurrency is one great way of investing and preparation for their future
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which has the specific characteristics such as a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology .Bitcoin is a new form of economy and it is against the current form of financial concepts which we follow at present and it is linked with the modern technology and hence  more people are attracted to bitcoin..Bitcoins market capital and its daily traded volumes are very high compared to the other crypto currencies so the investor will benefit more from bitcoin.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

Well as with anything if something costs something then you will likely only be available to own it by purchasing it or finding other ways to acquire it. Some people might go get a job because they want to buy a new TV, and others might do a deal with someone that if they do some work for them they will give them a tv in exchange. You could apply this to bitcoin. If you want to buy some with your own money then you can, but you can also earn bitcoins by providing services etc. Many people join signature campaigns here to earn bitcoin and all that includes is time and effort, but it requires no monetary investment from you. If you have any skills like design or something then you can offer your services in exchange for bitcoin also. If you have debts like your friend does then I would suggest he clears them first because those aren't going to go away by themselves and interest will only be accruing which is the opposite of investing, so get the debt sorted first.
GlobeTrott

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

A basic way to answer this question is to answer:

1. What percentage of his monthly income does he want to set aside for investing?
2. From that amount set aside, what percentage of his investment funding does he want to allocate towards highly volatile investments? Starting out, I'd say 10-20% of your investment amount allocated towards something higher risk is not unreasonable. From there, he can increase or decrease this percentage based on his total level of income, how much of his other debt has been paid off, and his level of understanding of cryptocurrencies in which he's investing in.

But as far as an investment, if he doesn't understand what he's investing into, he shouldn't be investing more money than he can afford to lose anyways.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

We understand that buying one bitcoin is very expensive, but don't worry, you can buy a small amount of bitcoin, for example $ 10 as said by Pooya87. With money of $ 10 your friend already has bitcoin even though there are only a few satoshi.
In investing in bitcoin / cryptocurrency, the party that benefited the most's of course the bank, because every user who wants to sell bitcoin they have is sure to use an account / ATM managed by the bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: