Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

every people can join with this world, by investing bitcoin and trading some bitcoin with some money every people can do that. but if you invest and trading with small amount of money you will get small profit and low risk, but if you investing with big amount of money your opporunity to get big profit if high but you will get the high risk to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is that kind of thing here any one can get lot of opportunity but only those can grab those opportunities who understand it very well and those people become benefited most.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Anyone can benefit from Bitcoin. You don't need to buy 1 Bitcoin in a single transaction. You can even buy for $20 every payday. Having a money to invest is an advantage. Having an investment in Bitcoin is a choice, it should never be an excuse even if you have a minimum salary.
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

It's absolutely true! Everybody can benefit from bitcoin nowadays because anyone can now have the access on the technology that we have right now. Especially those who are in times of need, they should be the one  who gets more blessing like bitcoin. So my aim is to share this to everyone who is willing to be part of the family of bitcoin.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

People who cannot  fulfill their basic needs and have a good mind to understand  the bitcoin/cryptocurrency they will benefit the most
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

The people that will be benefit more from bitcoin or cryptocurrency are the crypto currency exchange. They generated income from all angle,
They generate from developer that intends to list there coin or token
They generates from purchase a toke and also from withdrawal
They also generate depositing token or coin into there site and also for withdrawal of exchanged token or coin etc.
I guess they make more from crypto currency than any other investors.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Not yet a decade old, making people still curious about cryptocurrency, first of all, it continues to penetrate the upper limit until the end of 2017. Unfortunately, starting from early 2018 until now, the capitalization of bitcoin around the world has declined due to falling prices. Could there be someone who is willing to take risks? And is it possible for anyone to take risks?

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Win in this area, many, of course wins with good luck the consumer of the coin, the second plan comes in plus, the coin itself which receives popularity and investment of the coin in which the buyer has invested.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Well your friend can invest as well in bitcoin. Digital currency is for everybody specially to those who can tolerate risks. If your friend is interested in investing bitcoin he must research and study first before investing to avoid losses and to understand the flow of the market.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

I'm getting benefits from bitcoin because i am money from no money to have . But i think the most people who are get more benefits to bitcoin is the people who have their own business in cryptocurrency. ike the founder of trading site or exchanges for sure can earn a lot of money because of the percent per trade of the trader.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

I think investor get the benefits among of us because they can earn a large amount of money and they can also affect the price in our market.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

anyone can start investing in bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin does not always require large capital. You can only have capital of $ 10 to invest in bitcoin, most importantly you must be able to develop the initial capital that has been spent to get a little profit by trading.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Bitcoin investment does not required huge amount of funds to start with but we all know that the higher your investments the bigger your profit. And the long term investors and traders of bitcoin own the benefits most especially now that the market is down. so I will advice your friend to start small and he can also get some funds through bounties.
dragonwolf88

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Bitcoin investment does not required huge amount of funds to start with but we all know that the higher your investments the bigger your profit. And the long term investors and traders of bitcoin own the benefits most especially now that the market is down. so I will advice your friend to start small and he can also get some funds through bounties.

You are right, there are lots of ways that we can be able to earn good amount of bitcoin, but investing in bitcoin will really give us good profit.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

I believe that everyone can win in this market, just the question is who can make an investment. Yes, rich people have much more money for investment, and they will benefit more, but if we talk about ordinary people, they too can win, just a little in other volumes. Cheesy Cheesy
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Oh I see. Just out of curiosity, how much does he need so he can he start buying bitcoins? Is $1000 enough or should it be more? Because right now they still have some debts they need to pay and I do not think investing all of their savings to buy bitcoin is ideal.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 07:29:21 AM by PalindromemordnilaP

People who have balls and are not afraid of risking his money investing in crypto will always be benefited with it. Bitcoin is not for everyone so not all of people in the world can own bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies and not all of them can have the chance of making their lives better too.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I think that early adopters and all investors that bought thousands of Bitcoin will benefit the most.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

From investing in bitcoin you can always make a profit. The main thing is to choose a competent investment strategy. And follow it clearly. So don't be afraid to take risks and invest in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Of course, if your friend does not have the extra money that he should not risk and buy bitcoin, because it is very easy to lose your money. But if there is money that he is willing to spend on it without compromising the family budget, then why not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: