Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

If you are really passionate about this market, you will enjoy many benefits from Crypto. With so many different methods you can make a profit from this market. For beginners who need to find out thoroughly before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Anyone can benefit from this. I think your question should be, who would want to benefit from bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. Though early investors are really ripping good from their early investments, but if determined to make a reasonable profit from Bitcoin or crypocurrencies in general, then you should keep a focused eye on the market chart, read a lot articles and meet up to learn from those who have deep knowledge of what it really is. Stay away from baseless, emotion bent predictions, they won't lead you to anywhere. And most Importantly, stay away from scammers.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Crypto benefits is perfectly work for high risk taker, and also a to look for a coin that has prospect to invest on. Secondly base on current price of bitcoin it has also added advantage to invest for a short time selling and make a profit.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

If you threat bitcoin for a long term investment i think you will get the benefit. Bitcoin is a new era and it's suitable for long term investment. If you do not have a lot of money you can buy bitcoin in small amount so it will not damaging your expense. Just buy a little amount every month it will have a greater value someday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CurrentCrypto

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Everyone can benefit from bitcoin as an investment, that is if you believe it will be bigger in the future. Nobody knows this for a fact. If you buy bitcoin now for $10, it could be worth x2, x10 or even more in the future if you believe some people from the tech space like Jack Dorsey (Founder of Twitter) or Steve Wozniak (Co-founder Apple). But nobody knows for sure, so it all depends on if you believe in it. If it will be as big as a lot of people here think it will be, everyone can benefit from a decentralized paying system.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

In such situations, you need to participate in bounty companies. And the income received from them is reinvested
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
To begin with, your friend needs to get some initial investment. But if he is a family man and lives on an ordinary salary, then other than selling his apartment - he can do nothing more. But this is a desperate and risky step.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
The benefits from cryptocurrency or bitcoin is mutual to everyone who has involvement with it. If it is good, it will favour everyone irrespective of the area you specialize in.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

to join bitcoin it doesn't need to be able and not here it requires only confidence. if someone is sure that what is done is useful for us to run
In bitcoin, it doesn't need investment, it can be a daily trader and the most important thing is not to use hot money or banks

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

I think bitcoin can be done by anyone because with a small capital they can still try to invest in bitcoin and all the possibilities for success can be realized what is certain is with an optimistic attitude and always be patient when problems begin to come.
Akpuv

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

The people who can afford it more or has a lot to invest will definitely benefit more. But people like your friend with little investment can still profit a little from bitcoin. He can start from software.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Actually, BTC is for all. Every one benefit from BTC even those who are not into it, they enjoy some of the innovative technologies that Cryptocurrency brings on board. Tell him not to worry since he can join the crypto family without any initial capital  and still get some profit.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Marcsymon

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

Actually everyone has the right to get benefit from bitcoin/ cryptocurrency if it is succeesfully doing and reach its goal and objective being committed by the developers. For me the developers, investors and the bounty hunters will have the opportunity to get benefits from bitcoin/cryptocurrency because these people are always working in the bitcoinworld whatever the market situation would be.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

of course everyone can benefit from bitcoin, for example from blockchain technology we will be able to feel the benefits of making birth certificates or notaries that will not be manipulated

Gozmoc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

I think the long-term investors have every tendency to benefit more, and when a loss occurs, they bear it most too.
Adelbertsteiner

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

For those who are truly passionate and persevering, they will be the ones who get the most out of it. Because they are passionate, they will have more knowledge to choose the coin and the good ICO to invest.
For new people who shouldn't aspire to profit, seek knowledge and experience.
fox.dn

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

There are two big problems with bitcoin as a currency: its value is unstable and its transaction processing is too slow. The most important feature of a currency is that it be a stable store of value. ... People don't want investments or debts denominated in a currency
Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:55:03 AM

i think the person who will benefit the most from bitcoin/ cryptocurrency are long-term investors. Because they already stayed in this world for a long time, they know how to make a beneficial investment with crypto
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Everyone benefits in cryptocurrency irrespective of how much you are able to invest, which will be proportionate to how much you will make as profits. Cryptocurrency is for all as long as you understand it adequately.
Thats right, every person who uses and invests in bitcoin has the possibility to profit, the possibilit depend on each user himself,
how their knowledge about bitcoin, skills, patience, experience and so forth. so you already know how to profit, hone your skills to get more chance to profit..
Elqui

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

I think the ones who will really benefit in bitcoin are the rich ones, because you cant gain much if you won’t invest more, those who can’t afford to invest a high amount won’t gain high too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: