Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

Who will benefit the most from bitcoin?
People.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Bitcoin isn't assume to be prescribed to amateur without a specialized and the hazard level of it as a type of speculation. Suggesting bitcoin at let say 8000$ and a companion put resources into it , on the off chance that it begin getting to 6000$ for around 2 months while despite everything he holds his bitcoins, by what method will he feels? also, in the event that it never ascend back to 8000$ then it implies that he will be frustrated.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

For me, Bitcoin is considered being helpful for the society including poor, average, and rich. Thus, rich people who are capable of investing large amount of value will surely result to a much higher amount of value when entering to the market. On the other hand, average and poor people will benefit their capacity of living by the opportunity given by the system of Bitcoin. Opportunity for jobs to easily gain and acquire money. Moreover, Bitcoin really improve technology in our world which will later benefit the whole community.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

well, those who really benefit the most from bitcoin or cryptocurrency are people who have studied the market trading trends for awhile to understand and know when to invest and how to invest to gain the maximum benefits. Cryptocurrency is not those who think they can become a millionaire within months with cryptocurrency.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

People.
Fact is, many people are still unaware of cryptocurrency aka Digital Currency. People need to be educated about it to be able to apply it to their lives.When used properly and fully understood it would be the initiator of many emerging systems that will fundamentally change our global economic system.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Investments in bitcoins are available to everyone. But I would recommend investing only those funds that will not be needed in the near future. Otherwise, there is a risk of selling bitcoins ahead of time, and not having received a profit

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

People.
Fact is, many people are still unaware of cryptocurrency aka Digital Currency. People need to be educated about it to be able to apply it to their lives.When used properly and fully understood it would be the initiator of many emerging systems that will fundamentally change our global economic system.
Wise words.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

Your friend does not have to wait till he has a huge amount before investing into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. He can just invest the little he has wisely because by waiting, he may end up not investing at all and yet spend the little money he has on something else.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

Bitcoin is for anyone who wants to learn and work hard on Bitcoin. If you doesn't have enough capital to invest in Bitcoin then I suggest working from a small age first the important thing is to have a big intention to succeed in Bitcoin. Bitcoin provides opportunities with small investments even in 10 dollars or 15 dollars can be traded. The problem is that in commercial law you want big profits to have big capital. People who have a lot of money remain the most profitable.

Indeed. As much as bitcoin gave everyone the chance to work within the bitcoin land without any restrictive impairments, capital investment will still dictate the amount of profit.

And in this manner, as sad as it is, Bitcoin seems to favor the wealthy and financially able more. Yet, trying to jump into bitcoin pool with the little extra cash you have is much more wiser than investing more by acquiring loans and credit.

Thus, we can perhaps safely state that bitcoin/cryptocurrency will benefit the wise and well informed.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Sorry to say that but it seems that your friend will not be able to afford at least a couple of btc and benefit from their skyrocketing in the long run.
Instead I would suggest investing in cheaper coins and get this lesser but more stable profit from daily trading, for example. Just help him with the basics of trading and let him invest, say, $100 in the first run.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

I personally think in the world of crypto currency those who have good knowledge about blockchain and also the market of crypto get maximum benefit.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

The investors will benefit most from bitcoin/crypto currencies because they are the ones who buy and sells the crypto currencies. If we will not invest definitely we will not get any benefits.

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

everyone can join the world, by investing in bitcoin and bitcoin trading with money everyone can do that. If you invest and trade in small amounts, you will get a small profit, but if you invest with a large amount of your opportunity to make big profits
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

The investors will benefit most from bitcoin/crypto currencies because they are the ones who buy and sells the crypto currencies. If we will not invest definitely we will not get any benefits.
all people who invest in the world of bitcoin. and everyone gets a lot of benefits in investing. and they sell and buy coins that are mutually beneficial.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

Even if you do no longer have a large capital now to put money into bitcoin, you may nevertheless attempt to shop for what you can most effective afford for now. And yeah there may be absolute confidence that humans who've huge investments in bitcoin will gain plenty.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

In my opinion, anyone can benefit from a bitcoin. The most important people should be knowledgeable about the bitcoin before starting their investments. If they will invest without having any knowlege how it work then the precentage of success is very low. A hard work, proper research and curiosity can do a good job to benefit from the crypto investments.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

If you did not put your money into bitcoin then you will never benefit from it once the price increase periodically the only people who benefited from btc are the believers, the holders threat your money like a time savings deposit in bank when you bought btc store it in a safe place for a long time and ignore all the news what is happening. 

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

the most benefited are investors and traders, because I think those with large capital can get high profits and also maximum profits. so they actually have the advantage

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

if in my opinion they have big capital and can play the crypto market. they are the ones who get the most profit. and the person who created bitcoin / cryiptocurrency

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

Yeah all investors will benefit if they are smart in managing their investments. if who is most profitable is certainly an early investor
because they could buy bitcoin at a very cheap price. if I can go back to that time I've bought hundreds of bitcoin for just $1k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: