Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

I think all people can benefit in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Just like here in our place many poor people improve their lives because of bitcoin.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

He must try it with minimal capital to adapt to the market if he wants to start entering the crypto market. and make sure he knows how bitcoin gets and the history of bitcoin and what to avoid in crypto and such. remember trading anywhere is not always profit. but experience its important thing.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:28:41 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
As you can see when there's new ICOs some holders invests. Who benefits it? For me the developers/ businessman benefits more it is just like they are soliciting for their project and if the project becomes successful it will be a win-win project for the one who proposed the project ,the investors and also the campaign hunters that helps to promote the project.
Related

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Bitcoin can even provide big profits for small capital investors, provided that these investors must be really careful in doing and using trading strategies.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

We never know except by trying it. If he's really mean his results would be good. He could try from the most minor capital and trade altcoin good-value the cheap price for a hefty profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

People who are rich and who has the ability to keep Bitcoin even in low market prices and Waite until the price increase because like most investing assets Bitcoin prices too changes so poor people cannot hold without selling due to unstable financial situations but rich can so I think most people who gain benefits are rich people because they don't have financial problems

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

For now, no one does benefit a lot from bitcoin but does who are investing or simply revolving their money in bitcoin. Choosing to risk a lot from bitcoin made them gather so much faith and belief in bitcoin. With this, those who owns large deals that uses bitcoin made it possible for them to get through it more.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Well, Bitcoin is for all, whether you have big investment or small, actually others started with no investment by doing free mining, then afterwards they invested what they earned from the mining. As long as you have Bitcoin no matter how small amount it is, and when it bull runs, i mean when the value strikes up, you will never know how much you earn. You will be surprise by then. So every investors are beneficiaries of it.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

this is a risk that must be taken to get results and change lives if you know the best then take it and do it, the hard-working and struggling people will get results on the basis of having to be careful in taking action. rich and poor can all join bitcoin. understand, bitcoin can bring you profit and loss. do not let you go wrong so you avoid losses.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

everybody can join the bitcoin world, without any capital your friends can join in the bitcoin world, but not to be an investor and traders, maybe ypour firiend can join the faucet, that only need the internet connection and time, your friends can get some coin or bitcoin, i know that the amount is not big, but if your friend focus on it i think it can be the capital for investing or trading

nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

everybody can join the bitcoin world, without any capital your friends can join in the bitcoin world, but not to be an investor and traders, maybe ypour firiend can join the faucet, that only need the internet connection and time, your friends can get some coin or bitcoin, i know that the amount is not big, but if your friend focus on it i think it can be the capital for investing or trading
Yes that bitcoin is accessible by anyone. As long as the person is willing to know about cryptocurrency, he/she is able to go inside the crypto world. One of the requirements is to have a good internet connection and you must have a digital android device or any gadgets that can access bitcoin sites and crypto sites. Anyone will be benefited if we tried to have patience in able to get a lot of profits.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

Investment in Bitcoin does not guarantee profit for any category of persons, it is a risk that can go either up or down for any investor.
Since your friend is immersed in debt and also has a family to cater for, my advice will be for him to look for a less volatile business to invest in.
Money put in bitcoin should be tagged as forgettable money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

I can see myself from your friend. When I heard and saw the proof of bitcoin from my friend, I got hooked and interested because I saw and witnessed how it changed my friend's life. I asked, researched, read news and even asked about where I can learn more about Bitcoin. And I was introduced by my friend to this org. I was so happy at the same time confused during that time. I've been impatient because during my first three months Im not earning any from it. What I did was read a lot from here. How to do, what to do, where to look for. Then after another three months of time after joining some bounties I received my rewards. I felt so happy because after 3 months of working hard everyday finally I got paid. Then I was thinking how will I get these converted to my currencies and to use these money? Again, I asked few friends, joined local forums and asked them, search on youtube sites and google, read articlea and tried the process and steps I learned. Guess what? I did receive my first earnings from doing bounty and receive it in my currency. I was so happy that my long wait and self learning and confident finally earned. Imagine that from being impatient I've learned to be patiently waiting. And earning from nothing, I mean without investing any capitals or money makes me earningonly using my skills and hardworks. After this, I taught this to my husband and guess what? Both of us experienced the Good thing in earning bitcoin. Now were continuing in doing bounties because we believe that after hardworks there's always rewards at the end of all hardships.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

When it comes to technology, I'd say most of us. Especially citizens of countries that have embraced crypto into their system. When it comes to profit, well, it's pretty easy to say that the big players will surely get most out of the crypto system.

Exactly, most companies like It sectors will get the most benefits because they will look for new technology in order to upgrade themselves. Some countries will outsource their project to other countries because of cost expenses and the technology behind Bitcoin is unique which will help us to grow economically.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

My little advice for your friend is to start bounty campaign now so that he can have the capital to trade later.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

i think the reason behind why bitcoin is quite popular right now, is because they don't need a lot of capital to jumped out or join the bitcoin market, you can start your journey with only small amount of assets. Everyone can use bitcoin, no matter how amount of their assets. Whether they started it from big capital or small capital. But, i think your friend have to make deep calculation first, because like you've been know bitcoin is very risky, and if your friend is ready with that risk, theres no reason for him/her to turn back in bitcoin.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

Well in cryptocurrency mate, there isn't a mandatory startup capital for anybody.  So to your friend,  he can start up with any amount just that if the amount is too little, it might take a while before you start seeing things. Nevertheless, i think you yourself must have been in cryptocurrency for a while, so you just have to put your friend some basics before entering into cryptocurrency proper.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

When it comes to technology, I'd say most of us. Especially citizens of countries that have embraced crypto into their system. When it comes to profit, well, it's pretty easy to say that the big players will surely get most out of the crypto system.
I must say that all people who's involved in this system and community whom earning were the ones who benefits the most. Well if you're a user andto investor of this system then you will benefit from the opportunities it offers. Actually those who already got rich because of this system had obtain their goal and they benefit the most.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

I think the biggest beneficiaries from the BTC are the exchangers, they charge a lot of fees per day, which is my personal opinion, may not be right or you may have good ideas. than me.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

the one who gets the benefit is the first one is the bitcoin holders and investors, because there are many examples after they have joined the crypto currency there is a change in themselves financially
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: