Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Bitcoin is for those who have a huge amount of profit and who can afford to lose their money or investments because the market is unstable we cannot predict the whole market condition and if your friend has no money to invest he can join bounty campaign to be able earn and to have enough capital to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
The amount you want to put into the bitcoin is up to you! You don't have to break your bank to invest in bitcoin.  Wishing you best of luck!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

Everyone other than those greedy bankers will benefit from crypto and that is the reason why the bankers and politicians are trying all that they can in order to sabotage the popularity of crypto-currency.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

the important thing is to have a big intention to succeed in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, and get tokens for free by joining the bounty and Airdrop campaigns. hard work, and high passion is needed to achieve success in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

bitcoin is very popular among people in various countries because without capital we can still have bitcoin and altcoin by joining the bounty campaign. many people working on the bounty campaign to get capital to invest in bitcoin and altcoin.
I suggest that your friends first work on the bounty campaign and after having capital, start investing in bitcoin.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Most of the profits come to big players, because they have investments ranging from a million to billions, just as governments earn huge amounts of money for imposing taxes on cryptocurrency in their countries with high interest rates. Also people who transfer huge amounts of dirty money, now they do not need to meet in the real world to transfer money, and all this can be done with the help of bitcoin.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Defiantly you friend can invest in bitcoin. But first let your friend pay his debt first because there is no assurance of short time profit. Bitcoin is just another form of money. If he interested in bitcoin then he can, advice him not to leave the job. He can put 5-10% of his salary if he can. If he can’t buy much then he can be participating in bounties where he can earn ICO token and which can be exchanged to bitcoin later on. Before invest you have know about bitcoin. You have to keep patient with good knowledge, when how what to do.

Never invest in ICO before full analysis especially without reading the white paper. You can share your knowledge with senior or community members. Remind one thing in every community there is some people will say this coin, that coin will rise buy them.
Never invest people saying  to invest you that’s way you invest. make your own plan, develop your knowledge about bitcoin, blockchain, ethereum, difference between security and utility token, different cryptocurrency exchanges. You can watch video on youtube about it. And never invest all of your money in one project. Keep some money if market go downtrend at that time you can buy more, it will be minimize your loss. Though market now in dumb season but when the market recovers. You will be pleased with the results. 
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

All who invest and engage in bitcoin will benefit in the cryptocurrency world.This is not for certain people only. Unlike networking, whom the founder most likely will earn a lot, bitcoin depends on how you work and how much you invest. Even if you are a beginner but you do a lot of effort, you my earn more than those who are ahead of you.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

I think the most benefit will be of those sites where we are training or we are investing... because I think when we are transact in some part of the transaction fees is going to them also and we are transacting many times so we think that they are making the most profit
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

While everyone with as little as $10 can invest in bitcoin but I don't think it will be a huge Investment for such group of people because it will take something extraordinary for a little investment like to return a huge profit but those who possess huge Investment capital stand to benefit more.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

the one who will benefit very much later is who still has a lot of bitcoin in his wallet, if I don't have a lot of bitcoin then I make sure I will regret it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

In bitcoin investment there's no need a big amount in investing on bitcoin. But in investing is risky you are not sure if your going to win but in that's situation you have a debt and family to raise i dont think it will work. As a advice i think you need to finish all of your debt and start investing
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

In every sector, big players get majority of revenue. Because they have resources and they can reach to updated and the most reliable information. For a small invester, it is vital to have this info and get a realistic view. Since it is difficult, you must read a lot.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I think the most benefit will be of those sites where we are training or we are investing... because I think when we are transact in some part of the transaction fees is going to them also and we are transacting many times so we think that they are making the most profit
Everybody will benefit from the Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.This is because cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money that too in a shorter time period.Cryptocurrencies are money making machine and we should definitely take advantage from them.These are the best option in today's date for investment purposes because their prices are rising and so the users get good amount of profit returns.These are in a lot of demand.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

There are many benefits from Bticoin, but I think that while others spread negative news about Bitcoin and its existence, few participants of riskiness who want to invest in bitcoins make more advantages in the bitcoins world. Since people should have more courage and patience to earn profits from crypto-conversions than ever to keep bought tokens inside purses, because most media and other sources are always trying to make a bad new about bitcoin and other cryptoactive assets, that the investor was brave enough not to listen to them.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

The one factor that produces Bitcoin appealing as a protracted haul venture may be an approach that it's Finite provide and no fringe management therefore to talk. therefore those each with a serious or very little pocket measured will begin grouping Bitcoin and economical it for long-haul reserve funds. I think, despite the very fact that the prices area unit unpredictable at this time, that on the off probability that you just purchase Bitcoin at it's lower purpose cycle adore it is presently. it's an honest chance of accelerating in worth throughout the subsequent number of years, maybe past the past best high of TWENTY THOUSAND greenbacks. I believe likewise if everyone will possess one Bitcoin, at that time all of these owning in 5 years may be alright off or probably terribly agreeable.

Everybody is profited from digital cash even your companion, however, it's merely that big speculators have the sting as way as creating a profit. huge speculators will get wind of an excellent deal of capital, therefore, it's traditional likewise that there is a serious rate of gain once showcase prices move in an exceeding fitness. Be that because it could, for us, everyday voters, procuring enough to assist our families desires and wishes area unit as of currently fulfilling.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I believe that everyone in the world will benefit from cryptocurrency. However different varieties of crypto will be suited towards different people. I dont see it as an investment, more as a currency and a platform. The high tx fees in btc will scare away people from using it as a currency.
sajjad100

Activity: 101

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

The future interest of digital currencies lies in allowing you extreme command over your money, with fast secure worldwide exchanges, and lower exchange charges once contrasted with every single existing cash.

I for one surmise that BTC is for everyone as long as you've got time, a laptop and a can to try and do this. Definitely, maybe the best advantages can head to the people WHO have bunches of money and massive involvement in contributive however at a similar time, BTC is for everyone.

There square measure various ways in which the cryptanalytic cash innovation will impact people, and numerous approaches to amass from it

Fundamentally, high to bottom learning of this exceptional advancement would set anyone up for the long run, because the blockchain innovation would soon develop into the quality for exchanges and shared collaborations.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Those who benefit from bitcoin the most are those who buy at the dip ,and hold bitcoin until it becomes adopted by masses to the extent that big companies cant do their daily financial activities without bitcoin.
I know that 3rd phase of bitcoin boom will come,and only the holders will benefit most when bitcoin hit 100$/per bitcoin.
The questions is,why won't btc hit 100$/coin if 7.3 billion population people in the  start using btc?
I said this because btc is not meant to be a national currency but the world digital currency, meaning even if some countries start making their own currency ,btc will still be on top.
If you watch ,you will see that btc keep on increasing in value every year not minding the previous fall in its price.
Toraokun

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

I think everyone can invest in Bitcoin no matter how much they have, because Bitcoin not set minimum investment, so your friend still can gain benefit from it, the only thing he should do after investing in Bitcoin is learn crypto currency more to avoid some mistake that newbie usually do.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: