Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

An important role how many funds you have.
Big money give you opportunity decrease risks, by buy up when market goes in wrong way.
Other thing, you can do small speculations and win by amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

I think those who will benefit are the people who hold the bitcoin they have at a very expensive price and always buy bitcoin so that when the condition of bitcoin prices goes up it will get a lot of profit.

yes, this is right and I agree with you. and if we have a lot of bitcoin and other coins, we are the most people that can get the benefits from the cryptocurrency because when the price is up, we can make a big profit and we can sell it to get the money. so no matter if the price is down, we can still hold the bitcoin and we can also buy back bitcoin again so we can add more bitcoin in our wallet while we can hold it for selling at the highest price.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

Those will be in benefit who have bitcoin and hold it from a long time only if we have not saved for earning then how can we earn, people who hold they earn, by selling some of the coins and can also re-buy when the price reduces. so for getting benefit one must have and hold.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

unlike any other asset which requires a large investment, you can always buy small amounts of bitcoin.
for example you can not go to a stock broker and buy $10 worth of stocks! they wouldn't even let you and laugh in your face. or you can't go and buy $10 worth of gold, that is physically impossible.

• but you can buy $10 worth of bitcoin

whether one should invest in bitcoin or not is another question. it is a risky investment and some people don't like taking risks under any circumstances and the market fluctuations can ruin their sanity specially someone who is already in debt.

I absolutely agree with you. Cryptocurrency is a great way to invest money, even if there is very little money. I also started investing at a time when there was not much money in our family, and we lived in a rented apartment. But my husband and I risked and invested about a year ago all their savings. And we do not regret it! Because now we are already living in our apartment, thanks to the cryptocurrency)))
G-richy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

The people who benefit from bitcoin cryptocurrency are those who invest in it and wait patiently,and it takes people that has great idea and nice concept about bitcoin, people who know about trading, and other factors.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Bitcoin is meant for everyone in order to patronize goods and services online. Also, with its investment, you get to hold BTC equivalent to the capital in possession. What matters is patience and knowledge. You need to study the market trend and know when to buy and when to sell.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

The people that will benefit more from bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the patient ones, those who understands the working of the crypto market, the holders etc.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Bitcoin is good for those who took the risk and bought it, and is useless for those who chose not to take any risk of getting it Wink
I would agree. But it's a risk worth taking, because with the right mindset and plan you can earn big
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

Since bitcoin became successful for the past decade. Most of the investor or coin owner already benefit with bitcoin. Many became rich and helped others with it. Lots of companies became successful with their mission.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

a lot of individuals who benefit are those who are able to make investments. Your friend can start making an investment even in small amount most effective. He may additionally don't forget additionally becoming a member of campaigns where he can earn cash so he can afterward invest higher. there's desire if he'll additionally persevere.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Both the users and the bitcoin or crypto because you earn through bitcoin and bitcoin will be famous as well. You will earn bitcoin if you work hard and you have wellingness and interesting in this field but if you work lazy and just wait to earn, it's not good. You won't earn anymore.
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

of course those who have the right strategy and bitcoin holders who buy at low prices as they are now and sell it again when prices rise, so that he benefits from bitcoin

Everybody actually can benefit with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The people, the economy the bounty hunters, the investors and anyone who is willing to learn crypto. Depending on your hardwork and capacity.  It is not limited to just a certain person but to all.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Humanity.

It's about time we got away from state-issued currency and one that frees us from their control. I don't think bitcoin is perfect as it is currently but I believe it can adapt to become a better one, or at the very least will be the catalyst or influence for a new type of currency in the future that will hopefully become dominant or at least widespread across the world. 
Carol Jones1

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

You and only you. If you have the best crypto, which for me its AML BitCoin you will be just fine since this crypto cannot be hacked.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

There are several of us who got into crypto with very low amount of money. I don't think you really should have huge sums before you start to invest only if you believe in crypto that good investment will bring you some profits. Many even started without having to invest with their own money. Afterall there are several means to earn in crypto.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

between bitcoin or cryptocurrency, the most advantageous in my opinion is the investment, they are lucky to know both of them .

yes it is clear that the first to get profit is the bitcoin holders, because you are investing in the crypto currency, and government banks will also get benefits for free only from the taxes they charge to bitcoin holders when you exchange into local currency
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Anyone can invest in Bitcoin even if he/she is has not that much money but it also carry a risk because Bitcoin price is very volatile so better tell your friend to research first before investing in Bitcoin. It doesn't need that much capital to start with but the higher investment you made the higher the profit will be but it also takes time to get that much profit.
everyone who invests using bitcoin. but must be careful in investing sometimes the market price falls and sometimes the market price rises. if the market price rises that's where everyone who invests using bitcoin will get a lot of profit if he is smart in investing.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
when I first heard Bitcoin, I was interested and wanted to focus on Bitcoin, but I doubt because my fate was almost the same as your friend, a lot of debt and no savings, but then I thought "do I want to continue like this", then I dare to borrow more money from the neighbor to buy a laptop,
and now that I've been able to pay off and have some Bitcoin, I think you have to tell your friends to do what I have done but remember once again every risk of self-responsibility.

the conclusion is Bitcoin for everyone who really focuses and want to work hard on it...

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Rich become always richer. Because they no fear of losing money. No Investment is risk free. Crypto is not different. For a example I didn't invest any money on crypto. I earn crypto by Bounty & Airdrop. Now I have no fear losing of money. So , If some one get fear to invest so try to spend time and earn free crypto and play with this.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

In the world of crypto currency those people benefit the most who understand the market and gain a deep knowledge about crypto and also has a good knowledge about timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: