Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I personally think that BTC is for everyone as longer as you have time, a computer and a will to do this. Yeah, maybe the biggest profits will go to those who have lots of money and huge experience in investing but still BTC is for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Bitcoin and the world of crypto was made for everyone, it does not matter how poor or how much rich you are. The world of crypto has evolved over the years and with as little as 5$ worth of bitcoin, you can start something profitable such as trading so you can benefit from this amazing world.Thus everyone can benefit from cryptocurrency.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

There are many ways the cryptocurrency technology can influence people, and different ways to earn from it
Basically, indept knowledge on this unique innovation would prepare anyone for the future, as the blockchain technology would soon become the standard for transactions and peer-to-peer interactions.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

If he can tame part in the crypto currency he will definitely benefit from it without putting a dine in it. All what he needs is to get involve with bounty campaign and also some legit aidrops.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

In my opinion if we will count the benefit and the numbers, the most beneficial guys would be those who are manipulating the price right now to prevent it to go up. Because they are waiting for the perfect time to buy.

bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

All of us can benefit from bitcoin /crypto currency whatever status of living you are that's not a problem in joining crypto.Your friend can participate on bounty campaigns and earn profit and even earn more  if  he has the knowledge and hard working.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

Everyone is benefited from cryptocurrency even your friend but it's just that big investors have the edge in terms of making a profit. Big investors can put up a lot of capital so it is expected also that there's a big return on investment when market prices move in a favorable condition. But for us, common people, earning enough to support our families needs and wants is already satisfying.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

the bottomline of this matter is that the one that will benefit greatly from BTC/CRYPTOCURRENCY is the one who will endure to ensure that the down trend of BTC market value now doesnt affect him. he must be focussed on his investment. he will enjoy his investment because you can never loose in BTC.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

I think bitcoin holders will enjoy more,  because bitcoin is very young and early adopters stand the chance to enjoy something great

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Many people here are starting in crypto with nothing. They participate to bounty to have a earnings and use it to invest in bitcoin or some coins that they know they get a good profit. So bitcoin is for all not only for those who can afford it.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

If you have enough to invest Bitcoin and if your friend is just  have enough patiience that He could wait somehow  the best  timing of  investing and somehow the best timing in selling or could wait years to determine profits because Bitcoin is volatile and a store of value for. Long term investment. Howeve, just let him join and the bounty program like what you are doing so that He could earn rewards  in the future  while He is investing  Bitcoin and may Help somehow to sustain his family.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Blessing97

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Well, although large investments are generally welcome, it also wouldn't hurt to invest small amounts in bitcoins. People like your friend who have no major investments can decide to buy fractions of bitcoin if they can't afford one or more bitcoins. This would also go a long way to help.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

Bitcoin is for anyone who wants to learn and work hard on Bitcoin. If you doesn't have enough capital to invest in Bitcoin then I suggest working from a small age first the important thing is to have a big intention to succeed in Bitcoin. Bitcoin provides opportunities with small investments even in 10 dollars or 15 dollars can be traded. The problem is that in commercial law you want big profits to have big capital. People who have a lot of money remain the most profitable.
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

Of course he can. Bitcoin is free for everyone, he or she can easily come to bitcoin even though not having much to invest. Of course there will be other way to earn and get income to invest in bitcoin, therefore I think it is a best way for your friends introduce and invite them to bitcoin. Your friends can join bounty campaign which give much reward at then of the ICOs. You can optimize the reward become an investment in Bitcoin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

While many will argue that Bitcoin is exclusively reserved for those who can afford it, I will still say that even people with little income like your friend can still invest in it with what they have.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

Everyone will benefits from Bitcoin investments as long as they believe and have the determinations to earn big regardless of your current level in the society. Do not compare youself to the rich that they could invest a huge amount and earned big but you could be one of them in the future as long as you will work hard for it. Remember Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are just a poor fellows before and now become the world most richer persons.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

I think people who are patient enough are those who will benefit the most from the cryptocurrency business. You can start something little with just 200 dollars or so and just observe the market, strategize and sell to make a profit of over 500%. You will just need patience

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

Mathematically, I guess, it's people who possess the largest share of BTC.
Otherwise, all the participants of the cryptomarket will benefit from bitcoin/cryptocurrency one way or the other. It's just that sometimes it might take some time and a lot of patience  Cool
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

maybe whales who play prices get more profit than us
the whales, can dump and pump within a few hours, how much money they spend but their role is also very influential on the future of BTC

MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

I think regardless rich or poor the once who hold until the price increase to its highest level will benefit more from bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because due to the low price situation now the once who release there tokens will not gain any money from the market but if some one hold for few years and if the market does fine that will be a big win for the investment 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: