Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

In fact, it is not as difficult to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies as it may seem. Invest your money in the best currencies for the long term and choose a good stake, and earnings are guaranteed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ebeano

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Without doubt,  it is the ungreedy  and patient  investors.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

i feel risk taker's will benefit more from bitcoin or crypto currency because they take the first step to step in if price is low or high they will ride the wave, but some time loss will happen also because of the anxiety , but who are long term holders will surely definitely will earn more profits and good amount of bitcoins because of their patience in crypto world
those who are panic sellers will  loss their principal amount of money always because of their actions.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Seven thousand dollars per coin is apparently not a small sum, and not everybody can afford it.
I think the time of cheap coins has ended, so one would have to sell his house in order to make a more or less profitable investment in bitcoin.
Another way out is doing bounties and investing all the money earned into btc, but that requires a bunch of time, which your friend might not afford to spend.

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Seven thousand dollars per coin is apparently not a small sum, and not everybody can afford it.
I think the time of cheap coins has ended, so one would have to sell his house in order to make a more or less profitable investment in bitcoin.
Another way out is doing bounties and investing all the money earned into btc, but that requires a bunch of time, which your friend might not afford to spend.

There is no need to sell your house. You can invest in bitcoin as much as you can afford. You don't have to buy 1 bitcoin. You can buy 0.001 bitcoin.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Your friend should take part in bounty companies. Investing needs only the money that it can lose
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Long time holding of any crypto coins is always in the benefit because short time traders and investor earn very small amount of profit which don't make the reason of big profit and short time traders always stay away from huge profit. So become a long time investor for big earning.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

In my opinion, the ones who are benefited the most from bitcoin and cryptocurrency are those who are risk takers (be it average or wealthy men) because cryptocurrencies are very risky assets but can also give you the greatest profit that you never had before.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

The person who will benefit from cryptocurrency is the one who can predict the market. The market is very volatile and hard to predict but if you get the pattern the profit is surely enormous and rewarding.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

very helpful when making transactions easier and so cheap the costs incurred and the steps in investing make purchases when prices are down and then sell when the price soars the most benefited by bitcoin or cryptocurrency of course are those who have used it
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I think both. It just depends on how they use it and what strategy will they use. If they really want to earn money in bitcoin, they can make huge income even though they can afford it or not. Investments are for risk takers because they know that they can lose something and gain something.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

The thing that must be important there mate is in bitcoin, there is no minimum and maximum investment on it. If you and your friend afford only that amount then go for it. Yes its a risky but so worth it if bitcoin will pump in the time that comes.

yes and of course we (the members and investors) were benefited the btc/cryptocurrency.as long as many people believed that btc will bring more money to them.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Bitcoin is very profitable coin. This gives good profit to time to time to many investors. If one does not have enough to invest in it. He can work on facebook and twitter. He can earn free coin from there and can invest in bitcoins. He can start from  very small level.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

Bitcoin is great investment, the more invested the more profits. But also we can start join with small capital investment, Like me when know it start with low funds, And every months, I and my brother set aside some to buy cryptocurrensy. By the way you can also start with no funds, With be bounty hunter
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

Cryptocurrency market in meltdown as value continues to drop ... After weeks of steady gains, bitcoin dropped in price by more than $300 in ... analysts have said panic selling could contribute to bitcoin's fall in value. .... Isaacs told The Independent when asked about the cryptocurrency's ...
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

The most take advantages on bitcoin is on holder. Holder take benefits from cryptomarket rising and the make profits from their investment. No company or government own bitcoin and thats why holder take benefits from bitcoin price rising
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

The most take advantages on bitcoin is on holder. Holder take benefits from cryptomarket rising and the make profits from their investment. No company or government own bitcoin and thats why holder take benefits from bitcoin price rising
Not only holders but all crypto users can get profits, the amount of profits will be different and people who have the knowledge and
strategies that will get big profits in this crypto investment, so multiply your knowledge and sharpen your skills in crypto
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:26 AM

Anybody can invest in crypto. There's no need for abundance of funds to enter crypto market. Though investing in stock market or somewhere else needs a large amount of capital. You can also buy bitcoin worth $5. But as your friend's financial condition is not stable at this time, as he is already having many debts, so i advice your friend to not to enter crypto market. Crypto is highly volatile, so he may loose his hard earned money.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

Anyone will benefit if they have the patience for money investment. Only strategies that will get big profits in this crypto investment, so multiply your knowledge and sharpen your skills in crypto  Wink Wink
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

it usually us the users who benefit from crypto not just because of the price but its usefulness. there are projects that are just very innovative that sometimes you can't believe why this innovations are not created as early as possible. there are however possibilities that later on that this market will also be controlled by big finance companies which they are the only who will one day benefit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: