Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
I think the biggest beneficiaries of the Crypto market are the sharks. They are not worried about the market. They are the people who control the market and make a profit from it. Small cap makes the whales make a lot of money from small fish.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deearr35

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

I think people who are patient enough are those who will benefit the most from the cryptocurrency business. You can start something little with just 200 dollars or so and just observe the market, strategize and sell to make a profit of over 500%. You will just need patience
Anyone can benefit from bitcoin/cryptocurrency. As long as he/she is willing to invest and take the risk.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
I think the biggest beneficiaries of the Crypto market are the sharks. They are not worried about the market. They are the people who control the market and make a profit from it. Small cap makes the whales make a lot of money from small fish.
of course we can also use it if we know what crypto is likely to be like, and follow the fundamentals of a crypto so that the possibility of experiencing losses is also getting smaller

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

I think bitcoin can get more profit from us. All of us have to hold our investment till the right time. As soon as Bitcoin is on top of that market. We have good profits from him.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

I think bitcoin from investors to investors all the advantages, risk losses and advantages depending on the investor itself, bitcoin can be accessed by anyone with the condition that the facilities and capital are ready I feel like that
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

It's the same as with any of the investments. It is useful if you can afford it.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Anybody can benefit from cryptocurrency so far they can manage the risk and patiently waiting for it to rise. even if my friend do not have much now. He can start buying small small before you what it is happening he will benefit more later.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

To what i know, holders will benefit the most from bitcoin/ currency.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Most because of the benefits of bitcoin people are investors and traders because they are also the ones who run the price of bitcoin because of buying / selling people in bitcoin here to start the movement of bitcoin price.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Remember that you can always buy very small amounts of bitcoin which means that anyone can afford it but the question is, do they know how to earn from it? Do they know how to play? Like any other investments, Bitcoin has a lot of potential so is a lot of risk. My advice is that your friend needs to be really ready for it before he starts investing. Maybe you could guide him first at the beginning.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

On this forum, there are many ways to earn coins, which in the future can be converted into bitcoin or ethereum, so the crypto currency is accessible to all, we need only the desire to learn about them closer.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

maybe the ones who will get the most benefits are people who have a lot of cryptocurrency and hold bitcoin and can grow as much bitcoin as they can because with that you can get a lot of profit because this bitcoin price has the potential to be very expensive in the future .
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

I think everyone once it is widely and broadly considered and acceptable as payment. No hassle on buying and selling product and services. Both companies and person will profit and be benefited by this industry. No punishable cash just electronic transaction, hassle free data sending and quick sending of money. All will benefit on this I believe.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

If you did not put your money into bitcoin then you will never benefit from it once the price increase periodically the only people who benefited from btc are the believers, the holders threat your money like a time savings deposit in bank when you bought btc store it in a safe place for a long time and ignore all the news what is happening. 
The most benefited are traders or investors who enjoy rising bitcoin prices to hundreds or even thousands of percent. They have become millionaires, and that's natural because when bitcoin is still cheap and not seen by many people, they are loyal and believe that bitcoin will be big and expensive. Their conviction finally proved true.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

Everyone can invest in bitcoin, of course those people who invest in bitcoin will get the most benefits. They can get a lot of benefits and opportunities in bitcoin if they choose to risk and manage their bitcoin properly. Or if they make right or wise decision. They say higher risk leads into higher benefits so dont hesitate to tell your friend to invest in bitcoin because its worth it.
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Bitcoin is a modern economy and which is totally against the current economical concepts and it is linked with the modern technology.The block chain technology is linked with the bitcoin which the security systems of the net work.Due to the above features bitcoins popularity is widening world wide.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Indeed, making investment in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is quite difficult because as we know now it is a very risky thing to do that is why most of us say that engaging here only invests the money you are able to free because we are quite unsure whether we can be successful investors or one of investors' failures. However, investing in Cryptocurenccy is a very good thing to do, especially if we want something better to happen to our lives only for a short time. Thanks
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Everyone benefits in cryptocurrency irrespective of how much you are able to invest, which will be proportionate to how much you will make as profits. Cryptocurrency is for all as long as you understand it adequately.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

The investor and people who holder bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is the one who will get the benefit the most, because they spend so much money into cryptocurrency and of course when the crypto market become big and increase so high, the holders and investor will get so much profit from the investment.
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

In my opinion, he should join the bounty campaign or airdrop to get funds. Because at the moment, the price of bitcoin is still not stable, it is difficult for him to take the capital. If you invest in bitcoin to make sustainable profits, it will take a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: