Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4322 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

In my opinion. Now is the right time to buy altcoins. because the market conditions are not yet stable and many altcoin prices are weakening. we must hold our assets and wait for further growth in the market.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

Mostly i am try hold my coins in eth and btc, i am tired from looking and tracing many wallets prices and etc.
Crypto mostly go up and get down together, so no difference what you hold

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

Yes but it also need thorough research because some coins/altcoin are just for pump and dump, i study the project first and the market before buying some coins/altcoins that i think will be successful in the future and will give me a great return in the long run.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Diversification in the green market is very correct, it usually makes your assets rise in all aspects, but it is dangerous in the red market because you can't sell all the coins in time. So no method is absolutely correct.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

I try to keep several different coins in my wallet and not invest large sums in one project. It seems to me that this is diversification of risks.

It depends on different situations, sometimes i can leave all profit without diversification and sometimes not. But i know for sure is that holding all your money in one coin is very dangerous.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

In my opinion. Now is the right time to buy altcoins. because the market conditions are not yet stable and many altcoin prices are weakening. we must hold our assets and wait for further growth in the market.
I think best time to buy altcoins was 3 days ago.
Second best time to buy is today.
Green candles everywhere, reminds me of 2017.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

I only used diversification between coins, but it didn't help much in the bear market. I'll be more careful now.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Yes as an investor it is clear that we shouldn't put all our money in a single investment. It is the same as gambling when you do it. Better to do diversification since it is not sure if the investment will give you a big profit.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

I like diversification in the crypto world and I think it is important to have more than just one coin. Investing in more coins brings you more chances to make a great profit.

Right, because we are still investing it is decentralized? After all, we want to seriously increase our capabilities, because today we are trying to invest all the same not only for profit, we are investing in technology that today has to change the world.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Surely I do and I gain much from it especially this year, only 20% of my investments portfolio is in Cryptocurrency. Others are in many local business which includes buying of farm produce and keeping them for a while before selling. It is highly risky to put all your eggs in one basket.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

in my opinion it's a pretty good strategy to take chances where we can get lucky down below.
however, you should not play with just one coin, so you can minimize losses if the price you expect is not reached.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Diversification  is good and the more you spread your risk , the more your risk become manageable! I believe properly diversifying will bring good profit as the odd of been part of a great coin that rising at any given time is high!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Diversification is the best way to reduce the risks from investing and trading in the crypto market. I advise everyone to use it.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

Long-term investors are more suitable for diversified investment methods. Short-term investors are not suitable because they cannot operate at the same time. Therefore, when the cryptocurrency market continues to be green, it is correct to diversify investment.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Diversification  is good and the more you spread your risk , the more your risk become manageable! I believe properly diversifying will bring good profit as the odd of been part of a great coin that rising at any given time is high!
I am not talking about profits, at least so that such diversification would lead people not to lose their deposit. But you understand that today there is a very high probability that the situation may end up in a very bad situation.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

I try to keep several different coins in my wallet and not invest large sums in one project. It seems to me that this is diversification of risks.

It depends on different situations, sometimes i can leave all profit without diversification and sometimes not. But i know for sure is that holding all your money in one coin is very dangerous.
I agree, there were many examples when it seems that the projects are good and the price was kept on the coin , and then at one point the coin in the price fell and no longer rose , for this diversification is mandatory in the cryptocurrency market

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I use diversification of course: only 20% of my investments goes to crypto. The rest goes into bonds, shares, properties
and some in cash. We should never stand  only on one leg as it is risky that we could fall.

Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

Now my strategy is very strange. I try to watch the market and do things that can bring me good profits in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

I use diversification of course: only 20% of my investments goes to crypto. The rest goes into bonds, shares, properties
and some in cash. We should never stand  only on one leg as it is risky that we could fall.
Good comparison. Indeed, there is a huge need to invest separately, because today’s investment is a very responsible one for our common cause. Yet there is a big problem with this, investing is not easy.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
Eeehm… I do make use of diversification but not all the time, cause most times you will discover that it is just a waste of your time, and buying only Bitcoin would have been better. Well, you got to buy altcoins sometimes, but what I’m trying to say is that too much of diversification does not help and you might even end up buying altcoins that are not worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: