Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4329 times)
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Diversification would only be useful within certain limits. If the diversity of the investment is exaggerated, it can cause huge losses.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

I have never used it but have heard that it is good and it is possible to benefit from the diversification. I think I will learn more about this and I will do my best to find out more about this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Yes, I constantly use this strategy. Due to the diversification of risks, I managed to keep my capital. I used to underestimate it.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Diversification is the only way to survive in this market. It was always the core principle of investing in something. You must use diversification, if you want to be a successful investor. If you invest everything in one coin, you need to be very lucky, to gain profits. In other 99 percents, you will lose a lot of money.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

I would never recommend to anyone that they put all of their investment into just 1 coin, the risk associated with this is far too great. That isn't to see that it cannot be a strategy that works just that it is a single point of failure. I would pick 4 or 5 projects to invest with that way if one of them turns out to be a scam or fails for any other reason I still have the others to rely on in an attempt to cover and make a profit.
I think only when you hold Bitcoin can you be sure that you have some security. Otherwise, you should diversify your portfolio.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

Diversification is one of the Golden rules of investment, which applies to the cryptocurrency market as well. And only fools ignore them. Cryptocurrencies are subject to very strong manipulation, and due to the fact that the market is not yet formed, it has a great volatility. As a result, some tokens can fall in price several times, and some on the contrary grow. To do this, and needs to diversify to reduce losses
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

This is a difficult question for me when choosing the weak Altcoin on the market often makes yourself worried about the risk encountered but these altcoins if really developed will bring huge profits. I am just looking for potential Altcoin and accept low profits.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Diversification is the best way to reduce risk and maximize profits. Buy them when you think they are at their lowest price.

But I also use some of my profits to buy my favorite COINS.
Diversification is the key to success in this market where nobody can be sure of anything. It's a great risk reduction method
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

I agree with the majority opinion. Diversification is a mandatory rule of any investor. This helps to minimize risks. You can leave part of your strong coin and part to sell. And then on the received funds to buy some more coins. If you see the prospect of a token, it is better to leave some part of it for better times.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Diversification has to be made in a smart way. I have seen people who have bought like 10+ different coins/tokens and the end result is that they just cannot manage them. And so the first good idea just becomes a big mess.

It's usually a good idea to choose up to 3-7 currencies you like/see potential and keep things well organized.

I am an ardent devotee of diversification, I believe that it is necessary to share risks for various assets. However, the most difficult task is to manage your assets, especially when there are more than 5 coins in the portfolio. Unfortunately I did not find any convenient applications that could help in this.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

This is a difficult question for me when choosing the weak Altcoin on the market often makes yourself worried about the risk encountered but these altcoins if really developed will bring huge profits. I am just looking for potential Altcoin and accept low profits.

I used to invest in low level marketing projects, but it was a potential project and their products had a certain amount of people and I used it regularly, I believe that such projects and can bring a large profit, not small
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Diversification is indeed important as an investment portfolio large and small.
Im not sure diversifying into other crypto is enough though.

Branching out into other areas which dont have a relationship with your other
holdings is important. A rough example would be Gold, Property, collectables,
Company shares, also consider mixing high rish high return investment with
long term investment. Basically widen the portfolio.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

Diversification your portfolio is a good thing to practice in cryptos, It's not a good idea to put all your money into one coin, it's good you put your money in different good coins, because you don't know which one will make the highest profit for you in the long run, so diversification is a sure thing for me .

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Diversification is a great way. I use it. I think that investing in several promising projects will help you to get a good profit. The main thing is to focus very carefully on the selection of such projects.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

Spreading your capital around in crypto will not save your investment if  the market crashes. It depends on which coins
 you  are holding. Diversifying your investment also means to have some in fiat, some in stocks , some in crypto, some
in real estate etc. - not investing everything you have in one area.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

I would never recommend to anyone that they put all of their investment into just 1 coin, the risk associated with this is far too great. That isn't to see that it cannot be a strategy that works just that it is a single point of failure. I would pick 4 or 5 projects to invest with that way if one of them turns out to be a scam or fails for any other reason I still have the others to rely on in an attempt to cover and make a profit.
I don't see how diversification will be detrimental. We can select good coins out of many bad ones. I think diversification is the best strategy because it allwos you to still have profit even if other coins you're holding failed.
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I think diversification is always great stratagy, you can read it in any manual of common finincial management - that's what all the investors do.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

I think diversification is always great stratagy, you can read it in any manual of common finincial management - that's what all the investors do.
pleasant The lower state of the crypto-currency market is a strategy that can play no big role, at least the results will be minimal.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Any person that does not diversify their portfolio is cruising for a bruising, not only do you stand to risk a large part of your investment when the market inevitably crashes (as do all markets), but you might also potentially devastate your own future if your losses are severe enough. Spread your assets among different industries, some high risk, some low, some crypto, some traditional, and hence your risks as much as possible.
Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

in order to prevent being at a massive loss and possible heart break, i choose to go for diversification. nevertheless, not at all times that i really go for that but its really safe and secured for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: