Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4326 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

This is something without which it is impossible to work in this market, because without diversification you will lose the account in a matter of weeks and then begin to worry.
I agree. Diversifying reduces the risk when you invest because there are more opportunity and even you lose one, you have another you can depend that will give profit. This is the strategy that every investors does and even those who are new in the market could apply. Never invest with only one project but find more potential where you can trust your funds.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Yes, I use diversification. If I invest some money in crypto, then I invest in many altcoins not only one coin. Because I think it will be more profitable in the future. And when I invest in some altcoins, that time at first I do some research about those altcoins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Yes, I use diversification. If I invest some money in crypto, then I invest in many altcoins not only one coin. Because I think it will be more profitable in the future. And when I invest in some altcoins, that time at first I do some research about those altcoins.
before you invest Altcoin you must understand and find out about it, if Altcoin has good quality and has good potential to invest and waiting in the future will benefit you. with you investing part of Altcoin, you divide the center of your focus on several and not just one focus point. Most people also invest not only in one Altcoin and he invests in several Altcoins because they want a big profit from investment, so they do it.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

I usually do this when I see that the token has grown exponentially in the days that came or if the token I have has a linear growth to which I sell the profits and then diversify them to other options. That way, I made some cash and bought it to some alt coin that could go up in price too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

Investing in any coin I just not right , you need to know much about the coin and why it will be a good investment for you also what could it bring in future , so no matter how it perform now does not really matter but the future is the main thing .
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

Of course I use, probably the most important thing that can be used by every investor not to lose their money, you need to be able to diversify their risks to not lose money

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

To be honest for me at the past I use some asset diversification just to minimalized the risk. But after couple of month I changed my mind to just leave on strong coin rather than make to many diversification, the bad bloodbath market are my reason. And the other things is at this moment I prefer to put short term investment rather than long term.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:58:15 AM

Of course I use, probably the most important thing that can be used by every investor not to lose their money, you need to be able to diversify their risks to not lose money
Diversification does not mean you do not lose money, it's still possible to lose money but what's important here is you'll be able to minimize the risk.
The thing is, if your coin pump and you diversified so you will not get the most profit but when the opposite happens, you will not also loss everything.

STUDENTCOIN