Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4326 times)
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

I have never used risk diversification. Either did not have time, or the price of tokens was too low.
berstabfido

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

I have never used risk diversification. Either did not have time, or the price of tokens was too low.
in order to avoid losing your funds, you can use all the strategies that can give a real and good result. Although everything happened very quickly and unpredictably, because everyone was hoping for a market recovery after October.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

You should not only rely on just a single coin. If you have many funds yet on your wallet, diversify it to make sure that even the one coin you love is down on its current price. You can lean on the other coin that is giving you good profit return.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

I was using it until 4.5 k btc price level. honestly i was not expecting the lower prices, so now i`m stuck in crypto. however, i dont think that i`m entirely mistaken, bottom is around 3k

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Everyone has a different strategy. If you have gained a profit from a strong asset, you can sell the whole or a part of it for buying a more promising asset. But in any case, don't buy only one asset, diversify risks!
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
If the project was actively developing and followed the road map, I would have left the coins and waited for further growth.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

This is the main part of the investment that should be used. Without quality diversification in the current fall, I would have lost everything I have.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Not at the moment because everything is down. When there is a sign that things are starting to go up hill, then I can consider to diversify. There must be a trend first before we jump in. When things are pumping, start scooping up!

astonplo

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

Yes i use and hold more than one coin, and is better to have more than one coin and made trades if possible.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
I think that if there is a price increase in the altcoin, they can sell them. It is difficult to maintain its high price in a bear market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

I think that if there is a price increase in the altcoin, they can sell them. It is difficult to maintain its high price in a bear market.
we could doinig it with our own strategy.as long as it could generate profit to our trading result.but diversification important to us to distributed the risk into someplace.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

if at this time you buy a coin, sell the coin, then replace it with a good coin like nem, you will be able to profit when you buy good coins

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

if at this time you buy a coin, sell the coin, then replace it with a good coin like nem, you will be able to profit when you buy good coins

Now the biggest part of my savings represented by Ethereum coins. But I see clearly the use of diversification. This principle makes our investments safer. Putting money into different pockets we making investing process less risky.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

The strategy you are trying to publish is called flippening, meaning to take profits from one currency and then invest in another and take profits from it and move on to the next, although the strategy is very clever. In general, such a strategy is very dangerous, you can lose all your money in one day, so I believe you need to be a real expert. to make a good profit from it.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

Well, when you focus on a job or as a girl you like, the attitude and the way you handle it will not be wise anymore. Yes, when you focus on a job or as a girl you like. The attitude and the way you handle it will not be wise anymore. But if I have the same currency as Bitcoin then I would expect it to rise higher because it would surely give me a higher profit. Diversifying only for weak coin or pennies can reduce its value to avoid losses you will make.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Every investor should use diversification. I mean he should invest not only in cryptocurrency but also in traditional actives. Less risks in long-term.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I have not seen any opportunity to diversificate the risks with crypto, because everything was falling and the best way to control the situation is to hold fiat money

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Buying all cryptos is not diversification. Diversification would be some crypto, some stocks/bonds, some cash, some gold/silver, even some real estate.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

My holding is composed of a variety of coins and tokens which I think has a lot of potentials to make it big later on. Diversifying my assets allow my a lot of option to work with when some of their prices are dipping like we are experiencing right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: