Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4326 times)
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

About what kind of diversification we talking ? In crypto ? Are you serious ? All altcoins that trading in exchanges are tethered
to bitcoin, and it falling like comet. Any (i repeat ANY) altcoins will fall or rise (followed to Bitcoin) until we not quite to stable coins.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

I use diversification in order to increase the chances of earning because most of the coins fall or remain in place and if you have 10 promising coins in your portfolio, then the chance to earn higher  Cool
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

I think it is better to leave a strong asset that has great potential. Of course, he can bring you more profits. But there is a possibility of error. It is very risky to invest in young projects. I prefer coin projects that have long been on the market.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

my opinion is to keep choosing strong coins only when the price is good then it is better to sell it then buy it again when the price is down, I think it's the best and safest way because if we continue to survive we sometimes lose the right time to sell

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:55 PM
Merited by DoubleShow (1)

You say is correct and so the right thing to do, but not always find the most favorable point of entrance to any asset. And most importantly, how to determine what Aldon is on top and still will not grow, and what is weak and soon will grow. This is a very difficult question, personally, I once bought their coins and keep them to make a profit, then sell and buy other.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

80% of my portfolio in BTC and ETH and 20% is the rest. They are spread in many coins I am trading with.
It is important to have different coins as they are pumping and dumping in different time and to be able
to make profit by trading on their volatility.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

80% of my portfolio in BTC and ETH and 20 is the rest. They are spread in many coins I am trading with.
It is important to have different coins as they are pumping and dumping in different time and to be able
to make profit by trading on their volatility.

I do agree. But those coins should have potential to make it good in the market. You need to study their trend behavior and the activities behind such project. If they are almost abandoned by the team, you need to move on fast. Otherwise, you will be left a bag holder. And no one beats with BTC as one of the major investments in crypto. The market is not good but I do hope that very soon it will return its power.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

Yes I use it when I have much money, basically for long term, if I'm still quite sure about a certain coin to invest, I use diversification, to reduce risk if the market had a bad moment
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

with my current portfolio and current market situation, i'm not spreading my coins.
It's hard for me to track and monitor it, because it's hard to predict the trend even on bitcoin prices. So i only keep focus on one coin and enter the market when it's come the right time

Tozex

Powered by,
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

It is necessary to take into account the specifics of the crypto market - it always implies high volatility, prices can quickly change within considerable limits. Therefore, you should never rely on work with only one coin. Be sure to use diversification, because it really brings results.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

Any investment have a risk and we should reducing that risk by make diversification on our investment we made. Diversification make us more survive in bear market. Cryptocurrency market is high risk investment and i think diversify our investment is a must thing to do because we can not predict market movement
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

It is nice to diversify your investment but it also require some funds to spread across to them all at least if you can invest in 20good coins and do DAT trading will some little funds for little income too.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I use diversification in order to increase the chances of earning because most of the coins fall or remain in place and if you have 10 promising coins in your portfolio, then the chance to earn higher  Cool

Good strategy, by dividing assets, we can be sure that we can avoid losses, I regret that making ethereum as the main coin and now ethereum continues to drop and costs around $ 85.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

It is nice to diversify your investment but it also require some funds to spread across to them all at least if you can invest in 20good coins and do DAT trading will some little funds for little income too.

If you have small amount invested then it is fine if stayed invested limited but if amount is bigger then just thinking who does not use diveraification . All billionaires use this policy and this is the methods due to which they have grown their money. Everyone must follow this principle .
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

I think this is a good idea when comes to investing..diversification.. yes.. it like putting eggs into different places.. placing our investment into many different prospect and promising business investment..well off course you wouldn't do that unless you know all information regarding those thing you would invest as well as the people and their product behind.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

I do not use diversification now, but prefer to invest in 1-2 projects, but in which I am one hundred percent sure. Is it risky? I believe that it is much more risky to invest in many shit coins.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

I believe in diversification in a marketplace that is highly volatile. when one invest in different cryptocurrencies. Diversification is not a guarantee against loss but it maximizes returns on investment and reduces one's risk
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Its best to diversify in investments save you from a whole lot of stress and troubles you might not even handle spread your investments, observe before you sell off or even buy cause your expectation might be reached
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Investing your money in more altcoins is highly recommended. Because there exist a lot of same projects and we dont know which one survive.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

This is the most important part of success of every investor. Nobody had invested only in one project and was able to gain great profits. You should always to diversify your funds that will help you to stay safe.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: