Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 02:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4324 times)
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Diversification, hold and trade many different coins is good strategy in cryptocurrency market. I use it to minimize my loss in case of market corruption. Each project has different movements, we can't know all about one project, how it will be, so the best solution is join more one project.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Of course the cryptocurrency market need to diversify , so many bad coins which can not be restored , and as there is good , but to consistently be in the black need to diversifitsirovat

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

Of course, proper diversification becomes a prerequisite for the work of each investor in order to reduce the possible risks in their work. In addition to diversification, be sure to carefully choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for investment. Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments in 10 reliable cryptocurrencies.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
Well, if the growth has gone good then you need to fix parts of your profits , and the money in which you have fixed you can invest in other coins , I think this is the safest method)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Diversification in crypto having higher market caps are generally safe because they and more stable and less prone to volatility.Also sometimes for higher gains people invest in some projects with low market cap and make some huge gains.Its really the nature of crypto that keeps the things interesting.It never advisable to put all eggs in one basket just like not keeping your hard earned crypto in a single wallet.

"In addition to the category of cryptocurrencies, you should look at other factors like circulating supply (how many coins of that coin currently exist) and total supply (the total number that will ever exist).

The other important metric is Market Capitalization (market cap), which is found multiplying the price of a coin by its circulating supply."

Enjoy trading all.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

It is good to diversify your investment (on crypto) to avoid big losses in case the market will fall in times like this. Not just choosing different kind of coins but also the ways to earn from crypto.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

I use diversification only if I am going to replenish the Deposit or if there are already funds there. And in other cases, I see no reason to spend time on it
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Yes, I also act like you. After selling a coin I think the price is good, I will find another coin at a reasonable price to buy a little (of course, learn about it first).

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Yes, I also act like you. After selling a coin I think the price is good, I will find another coin at a reasonable price to buy a little (of course, learn about it first).
Well, it's not diversifying can say , you just move the money from one coin to another , diversifying is when you keep more than one coin and a number of coins for example 5 there are already safer )

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

In this case, it is necessary to conduct a fundamental analysis of currencies, one that is supposedly strong and those that are supposedly relatively weak. It is also necessary to observe how these currencies react to the news. And the historical assessment of the movement of prices for these currencies relative to the state of the market. Only by observing these conditions it is possible to correctly assess how to proceed.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

It will probably not make you rich if you diversify too much but at the moment it is too difficult to consolidate as the market is very unpredictable. Pick the wrong coin and you will see all your money wither away - even more than it already has

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Well, as of this time it is not advisable to diversifying your coin in other coin because its already lossing off value it cannot guarantee a huge profit will earn it. The best of it is comes from the fiat to crypto coins which is good advisable in affordable market.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

I do diversify my portfolio since it's hard to predict what is the next big hit in crypto and in my perspective it's more profitable strategy because holding coins that are stable if the next bull run happens most likely they will all rise.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Yes I use it when I have much money, basically for long term, if I'm still quite sure about a certain coin to invest, I use diversification, to reduce risk if the market had a bad moment
good choice when there is a bad possibility in cryptocurrency prices by using diversification. that is what is happening now that many people lose their money, the market does not improve or increase, the waiting if there is a bull in December seems unlikely to happen. I am here to have money and I have captured a lot of very cheap coins far from before so I just did it.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

I use and I used diversification. I think if you invest just in one coin, it can be very dangerous.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

It is good to diversify your investment (on crypto) to avoid big losses in case the market will fall in times like this. Not just choosing different kind of coins but also the ways to earn from crypto.
Always try to remember to choose the coin which has been getting a big daily trade volume to create our best way to liquidate our money anytime. Diversify will decrease our chance to get instant lost in the crypto currency especially on this market.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

Diversification is good option to reducing risk on our investment. Cryptomarket have high volatile and i think with diversification will save our portoflio from deep decrease.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

If you want to diversify, diversify out of crypto - use equity, commodities, real estate, etc.
Buying other coins or even stable coins is just, well, still in crypto and is not considered true diversification, you are just spreading your crypto across.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Of course, besides applying investment with diversification, I also joined many ICO programs in turn. That way I have many places that make money with various types and quality of tokens. Will feel safer if you implement a diversified system. If something bad happens to the development of one coin, then I still have other coins that can make money.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

If I am sure that the coin (for example, in a year) will grow x 100, then I do not sell it (even if it is possible to sell at a good price). Ethereum, can grow x 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: