Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4319 times)
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:53:39 PM

I have a number of coins I invested into but I would have invested more if I had the funds, in essence I'm a good supporter of diversification. I like to have as many coins as I can because you may never know the one that will break out.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:54:49 PM

This is the only way to protect your portfolio. Diversification should be used not only for coins, but for exchanges as well, because if something goes wrong with one exchange, you would always have an alternative solution.
Agree diversification should be present everywhere , this is a way to save your money, especially for exchanges, especially in recent years a lot of hacking and I think you need to protect yourself
To make it being decentralized thing and then that will be very suitable to do that, diversification will put our amount in the various kind of method to secure our money. there was a lot of hackers in these days and this is really important.
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:00:26 PM

Always if you want to invest in longer term diversificate your investment portfolio not only in cryptocurrency but stocks, bonds and other investment assets. That provide some sort of security buffer form bigger losses sometimes.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

I have a number of coins I invested into but I would have invested more if I had the funds, in essence I'm a good supporter of diversification. I like to have as many coins as I can because you may never know the one that will break out.
Diversification always saves from losses, if one coin you fall then the second can cover these losses, so especially in the crypto-currency market, there must be a diversification!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:08:04 PM

Always if you want to invest in longer term diversificate your investment portfolio not only in cryptocurrency but stocks, bonds and other investment assets. That provide some sort of security buffer form bigger losses sometimes.
I agree, diversification will always help to avoid large losses, I also think you need to invest as much as possible in the majority of assets

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:33:18 AM

I agree, diversification will always help to avoid large losses, I also think you need to invest as much as possible in the majority of assets
In every business venture you need to learn how to diversify your investment.

Here in crypto, the more you needed it due to it's high risk nature, you cannot just sit and relax while investing on one coin only, and even if you
only invest on bitcoin, there is no guarantee that bitcoin will continue its success as the most dominant coin, the future is still unforeseen and there are better coins here than bitcoin, tech wise of course.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:57:45 AM

of course I diversify, because in my opinion to maintain the assets that we invest in several markets and that makes it easier for us to monitor market trends

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:29:10 AM

Necessarily, if such an opportunity is provided, I do not miss it, it is important to be able to minimize risks and increase the probability of large profits in the event of price increases

coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

The best thing you can do for your portfolio is to use the diversification method. Because without diversifying your deposit, you would face the problem of a wrong investment decision and will lose a lot of money.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:09:50 PM

I always favor in diversification because we can not put all over eggs in one basket. if we buy multiple coins than we have a better chance to manage our risk as all coins never go in same directions.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:15:25 PM

The process of diversification in general is not very difficult if you approach this issue correctly. It seems to me that today it makes sense to really do so as the risks are huge. A lot of projects just pour.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:18:58 PM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
Diversification is like a dogma for every investor, without it it is impossible to develop and make a profit. Yes, and what can we talk about when there are more than 1k coins, then the hands themselves are drawn to try a lot.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:48:54 AM

sometimes I do sell what I currently hodl because of weak growth, and I buy coins that are even lower but have the potential to grow bigger. but still, this is a big gamble, because it could be if we hold long term, prices can go up or down, or low coins that we think will move quickly, could be silent or rise to the moon. all this is just speculation and gambling.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:06:47 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
In my personal opinions what are you talking about is not diversification because all of your investment in cryptocurrencies although that is in different of cryptocurrencies. And it will not help you in condition down trend of cryptocurrencies price. If you want really make diversification, you must make investment in stock market, properties and the real of businesses. Don't forget the market of cryptocurrencies always goes down in the past and in the future.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:36:42 AM

Diversification is like a dogma for every investor, without it it is impossible to develop and make a profit. Yes, and what can we talk about when there are more than 1k coins, then the hands themselves are drawn to try a lot.
without diversification i think hard for us to avoid losses.this is one of methode to avoid big loss if we have several portofolio.holding more 5 could be good decision for us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:06:30 AM

I will continue to hold the altcoin in my hand, and pay attention to some of the altcoins that are more enthusiastic in the market. When the right opportunity is met, I will make some investment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:17:55 AM

While you're into cryptocurrency, surely diversification is a must. Because none know when the price of assets increase and decrease. It is good to go with different coins. This will let the user get profited even when one coin falls, in particular there are coins that have gone unused and got de listed from exchanges. If we had invested only into that without knowledge our cryptocurrency usage will come to an end, upon which diversification is a good pick.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

Diversification is the first tool of a good investor, because you always need to split your funds into different exchanges and tokens, to avoid the risks of a bad investment decision and loosing a lot of money.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:43:35 PM

There are different forms of coin. The nature of coin you have, will determine how you will handle it.
I have even noticed that some coins, no matter how good they are, they will still dump at some points, because of the bear market that we are.
If you are going to be buying coins that do not have strong or good usecase, then you must be swift in trading it, because you might not be able to predict what would happen.
If you cannot deal with it, then you should stick to a good one.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:24:03 PM

Knowing what the crypto industry and crypto assets are, it is probably the best decision for anyone to get into diversification completely. This is because banking your investments on a single or few assets is a wrong way to go as things could easily go sideways leaving you with huge losses. Keeping your investments diversified is a great way to ensure that you have options when there are losses on other assets. It presents you an opportunity to truly spread your portfolio across multiple options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: