Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849674 times)
iamphoenix

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:33:11 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 10:46:10 AM by iamphoenix

you miss the point entirely.

do what u want i said what needed to be said

regardless im still holding on to my 3mili MYR.

Nothing you said needed to be said. You are trying to advocate for the accommodation of criminal activity, by pointing out that someone else is doing something criminal, albeit completely unrelated to the activity you wish to support. I'm glad you're supporting Myr, but I don't agree with your assertions.

It's one thing to advocate for CPU miners, it's something else entirely to advocate for bot herders, and then blame the NSA for giving them access to infected machines. It's just a bullshit rationale and you know it.

It needed to be said because I felt it needed to be said.

CPU miners are a group of people too.

And I thought my rushed explanato on how Bitcoin has taken a profound role as another check and balance would be known by members of the community allowing me to take another step forward past the increased security and inclusiveness of the coin and explain a side benefit on a larger scale in freedom and privacy  this could bring.
The NSA is responsible for forcing companies to use much weaker security and even leave backdoors open. How you are in dispute with that blows my mind.

How can you not understand this. It is shocking to me how someone can be a member of this community and be so closed minded and unwilling to even try to understand others perspectives.

Idk why I am replying as your response will likely confirm this. I find it rather depressing as I hold the bitcoin community in such high regard.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:07:29 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:29:09 AM by YoyodyneSystems

Other coins will look to Myriadcoin as the grandfather of multi-algo and the breakout coin that made it standard on many coins in the future.

Similar to what happened with Vertcoin. Truly innovative coins are rewarded with value.

I think MYR deserves no less than a 2-3 million dollar market cap along the lines of VTC.
And the market clearly agrees as you can see from it's price history on Poloniex and what is happening on Mintpal.

We are up over 100% since 24 hours ago. Hit over 700 already at one point tonight.

Back on the path again. Moving upwards on Mintpal again. Small bump (dump) in the road has passed.
Just takes time!

Looking forward to the news today.
https://twitter.com/myriadcoin
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:20:25 AM

Look in the OP for pools and dont simply choose the one with Most hashrate. Spread the hashrate over the pools.

correction chose the one with the second highest hashrate or you risk bulking up a pool and forking from the blockchain.

Or go for decentralisation with P2Pools e.g. the cryptopools ones Cheesy
Or go to the decentralized qubit p2pool: http://p2poolcoin.com:5567  Grin
We find blocks every hours.

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:27:11 AM

Nothing you said needed to be said. You are trying to advocate for the accommodation of criminal activity, by pointing out that someone else is doing something criminal, albeit completely unrelated to the activity you wish to support. I'm glad you're supporting Myr, but I don't agree with your assertions.

It's one thing to advocate for CPU miners, it's something else entirely to advocate for bot herders, and then blame the NSA for giving them access to infected machines. It's just a bullshit rationale and you know it.

And I thought my rushed explanato on how Bitcoin has taken a profound role as another check and balance would be known by members of the community allowing me to take another step forward past the increased security and inclusiveness of the coin and explain a side benefit on a larger scale in freedom and privacy  this could bring.
The NSA is responsible for forcing companies to use much weaker security and even leave backdoors open. How you are in dispute with that blows my mind.

How can you not understand this. It is shocking to me how someone can be a member of this community and be so closed minded and unwilling to even try to understand others perspectives.

Idk why I am replying as your response will likely confirm this. I find it rather depressing as I hold the bitcoin community in such high regard.

We all know the NSA and other groups are behind the backdoors found in intel cpus for example, but that doesn't mean they are to blame for botnets, which was how your post came through, apparently finding a justification for botnet users, which still are criminals and are the ones to blame for taking advantage of people's 'not so safe' cpus.
Zoella

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:35:24 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 12:59:55 PM by Zoella

And I thought my rushed explanato on how Bitcoin has taken a profound role as another check and balance would be known by members of the community allowing me to take another step forward past the increased security and inclusiveness of the coin and explain a side benefit on a larger scale in freedom and privacy  this could bring.

We all know the NSA and other groups are behind the backdoors found in intel cpus for example, but that doesn't mean they are to blame for botnets, which was how your post came through, apparently finding a justification for botnet users, which still are criminals and are the ones to blame for taking advantage of people's 'not so safe' cpus.

Thank you for a more polite response than I was willing to give.

iamphoenix, here is the gist of my complaint with your "point"...

gpus are fine, asics are fine, now how about something for the botnet people this is a coin for everyone correct? and let them dump it gives more liquidity for people wanting to buy

and those botnets ... how did they get that access to those computers? it is because ,for example, the NSA colluded with yahoo CEO to leave a backdoor open for their spying... guess who found that backdoor? hackers who now control lots of computers because of the fascism created NSA obomanation. they deserve to be included in "A COIN FOR EVERYONE"

now lets find a viable CPU algorithm

In the bold, did you not just make the claim that if "this is a coin for everyone", it should be made more accessible to bot herders?! Seriously?! And then you go on to justify the view that bots are people too, because...NSA?

Personally, I have ZERO respect for someone with this kind of view, hence the rather blunt responses. You blame a government agency for weakening the populace, and then you do what, fight back against said agency or government? Heck no. You attack the weakened populace in order to make a buck. Drop your jacked up justification. You're a despicable con man preying on the weak and blaming your actions on someone other than yourself.

On a side note, can you point me to any botnets that relied on weakened RNG's to infect their hosts? Wink

EDIT:
Removed vulgarities.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:39:28 PM

gpus are fine, asics are fine, now how about something for the botnet people this is a coin for everyone correct? and let them dump it gives more liquidity for people wanting to buy

and those botnets ... how did they get that access to those computers? it is because ,for example, the NSA colluded with yahoo CEO to leave a backdoor open for their spying... guess who found that backdoor? hackers who now control lots of computers because of the fascism created NSA obomanation. they deserve to be included in "A COIN FOR EVERYONE"

In the bold, did you not just make the claim that if "this is a coin for everyone", it should be made more accessible to bot herders?! Seriously?! And then you go on to justify the view that bots are people too, because...NSA?

Personally, I have ZERO respect for someone with this kind of view, hence the rather blunt responses. You blame a government agency for weakening the populace, and then you do what, fight back against said agency or government? Fuck no. You attack the weakened populace in order to make a buck. Drop your fucked up justification. Your a fucking con man preying on the weak and blaming your actions on someone other than yourself.

On a side note, can you point me to any botnets that relied on weakened RNG's to infect their hosts? Wink

STFU YOU DUMB FEDS GTFO
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

Personally, I have ZERO respect for someone with this kind of view, hence the rather blunt responses. You blame a government agency for weakening the populace, and then you do what, fight back against said agency or government? Fuck no. You attack the weakened populace in order to make a buck. Drop your fucked up justification. Your a fucking con man preying on the weak and blaming your actions on someone other than yourself.

STFU YOU DUMB FEDS GTFO

Now it's becoming way too much childish. Stop it.

Talk privately about these bullshits, please.

Let's talk about the coin here, thanks.
Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

I edited my language to be less offensive, but I don't think reasons for justifying the inclusion (or not) of a CPU algo is something that should be hidden. If a CPU algo is added, I think it really needs to be thought out and justified. "Because...criminals are everyone too" is not an appropriate justification IMO.
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:01:45 PM

haven't you people outgrowned this discussion yet ?

nope
iamphoenix

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

I edited my language to be less offensive, but I don't think reasons for justifying the inclusion (or not) of a CPU algo is something that should be hidden. If a CPU algo is added, I think it really needs to be thought out and justified. "Because...criminals are everyone too" is not an appropriate justification IMO.

a criminal is merely a label created by those who make the laws; in every country the laws are different so basically your using your own subjective definition of who is a criminal and who is not.

Who is to blame?
A the person who finds a weakness in a firewall and uses the gained access
B the person who took a risk using a device capable of becoming compromised when connected to the internet
C the previously kept secret government agency that, knowingly breaking the laws of the country it resides in, uses coercion to force companies to create weaknesses in its devices
D the person who voted for the government in power, too afraid or brainwashed to do something to stop the Criminal Activity within the Government
E The angry offensive person who cannot tell the difference (You)
-----------------

I'm done gotta get moving to the NYC Bitcoin Convention. Go waste someone else's time.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:31:43 PM

Anyone know what will be the announcement about ? Adding new algo ? Coin got added in cryptsy soon ? New feature ? Any "leak" information ?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:38:59 PM

This might be a problem with me.

I tried mining at Poolrino but can't get either sgminer or   ccminer to work.

Sgminer: sgminer -k groestlcoin -d 2 -I 19 -w 64 -g 4 Using 270 and 280X I get invalids with "Share is above target"
Ccminer: ccminer35.exe -a groestl -s 1 -q  Using 750ti's I get boo's, Using 670 get hashing but don't show miner connected

Can anyone steer me in the correct direction?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
zuludrag

Activity: 396

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:53:29 PM

Sgminer: sgminer -k groestlcoin -d 2 -I 19 -w 64 -g 4 Using 270 and 280X I get invalids with "Share is above target"
Ccminer: ccminer35.exe -a groestl -s 1 -q  Using 750ti's I get boo's, Using 670 get hashing but don't show miner connected

Groestl and myriad-groestl algos are different. Use -k myriadcoin-groestl instead.

freshmeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

what's this shitcoin  ? another pump and dump coin if we check the chart

lets die this shit
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

what's this shitcoin  ? another pump and dump coin if we check the chart

lets die this shit

What's this shituser? let it be hit by ignore button, bye bye, sayonara
freshmeat

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 04:26:28 PM by freshmeat

What's this shituser? let it be hit by ignore button, bye bye, sayonara

tchuss , see you at myriad = 1 satoshi like all shit POW coin
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Groestl and myriad-groestl algos are different. Use -k myriadcoin-groestl instead.

Thanks a bunch

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:34:32 PM

Just wanted to mention that I have just had the fastest support response ever from cryptorus.com whilst mining on their skein pool.

Recommended.  Grin
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

News in about 1h, pure technical news, no exchange or other pumpy dumpy stuff

nope
freshmeat

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

News in about 1h, pure technical news, no exchange or other pumpy dumpy stuff

announce = coin is dead , because POS coins is going to kick ass POW coins

use electricity to make money = money consuming to create money so its a fucking bullshit trap

And you all know bitcoin is going to drop like all theses shitcoins consuming elec

We are currently trying to reduce the power consumption in the world today with renewable energy

Use electricity to create money goes against this kind of thing. It sucks really hard.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: