Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849679 times)
xfelinho

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:32:38 PM

http://eup2pool.cryptopools.com:3333/static/ down
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

Aw I'm a bag holder now from 700 Cheesy Wonder how long it will take for this coin to go back up. I still think this is one of the most undervalued coins for not being able to stay above 1k..
Should be their

networkcoinage

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:47:56 PM

Here's Coins Source's Recently Posted Review of Myriadcoin:

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/myriadcoin/

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:02:18 PM

fixed

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
vetalysd

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:21:13 PM

VOTE FOR MYRIAD
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
neurorit

Activity: 184

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:28:16 PM

I think primer has a point despite him being a complete douche w/ how he's expressing it. Hyping, Fuding, cheating and scamming are rampant in the crypto sphere. I heard a lot of negatives on Bryce previously and did my best to withhold judgement on him based on "rumors". Neverthless after Bryce's pre-announcing an announcement followed by announcements all w/ an air of hype about them I am sufficiently suspicious - enough that I sold 1.25mil myr half my holdings.

I don't know if Bryce is a scammer but if he is, and w/ the way this is playing out, it will have an enormously negative impact on myriad's public image. This is at a time when people are just starting to hear about Myriad, too. This would be so unfortunate because Bryce doesn't really have anything to do w/ Myriad or its team involved w/ development. I have no issue w/ the Myriad team hinting that they're working on big things, even releasing a teaser acronym. The myriad team has been very quiet purposely about MAMMAEMP waiting until they have a finished product before actually announcing. Bryce on the other hand is letting us all know that they're prototyping hardware wallets in the coming weeks. That's hyping. Why not wait until there is a finished prototype? Now look at how the two different approaches have effected the market. Hyping might cause a temporarily increase in price but its side effect is that it makes people lose confidence because it's not sustained.

Anyway, when you couple Bryce's way of dealing w/ these announcements along w/ these imagineinvest tweets it raises some red flags for those paying attention. I can't find anything on imagineinvest other than a couple month old twitter account. (Who is ImagineInvest?) To see imagineinvest's claims of meetings and whatnot spread to articles and even to the title of this thread just reeks of hype. Which is unfortunate because Myriad itself is really special.

Myriad should take a stance in my opinion that anyone can have a project like Bryce's on Myriad's blockchain since it is an open platform. I don't know how much good that would do but doing later as form of damage control would surely be less effective. Also I really wish we could avoid sharing Bryce's news as if it was Myriad's own until there's actually something finished or at least tangible in place to avoid looking like hype and market manipulation.

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:44:40 PM

Myriad P2Pool

Algo: QUBIT

address: stratum+tcp://scorp.hopto.org:5567
Username: Your Myriad address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

Status p2pool:
http://scorp.hopto.org:5567/static/

Node fee: 1%

Spread the hashes!!

Recommended Settings:

./sgminer -k qubitcoin --no-submit-stale --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1 -o stratum+tcp://scorp.hopto.org:5567 -u "Your Myriad wallet address+0.00000116 * hash rate in kH/s" -p x

zuludrag

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:19:53 PM

Don't know if it was posted before, but I saw this today first time:
Myriad is on the coinwarz: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/myriadcoin
But it's presented as Groestl algorithm coin :|

foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:52:53 PM

I think primer has a point despite him being a complete douche w/ how he's expressing it. Hyping, Fuding, cheating and scamming are rampant in the crypto sphere. I heard a lot of negatives on Bryce previously and did my best to withhold judgement on him based on "rumors". Neverthless after Bryce's pre-announcing an announcement followed by announcements all w/ an air of hype about them I am sufficiently suspicious - enough that I sold 1.25mil myr half my holdings.

I don't know if Bryce is a scammer but if he is, and w/ the way this is playing out, it will have an enormously negative impact on myriad's public image. This is at a time when people are just starting to hear about Myriad, too. This would be so unfortunate because Bryce doesn't really have anything to do w/ Myriad or its team involved w/ development. I have no issue w/ the Myriad team hinting that they're working on big things, even releasing a teaser acronym. The myriad team has been very quiet purposely about MAMMAEMP waiting until they have a finished product before actually announcing. Bryce on the other hand is letting us all know that they're prototyping hardware wallets in the coming weeks. That's hyping. Why not wait until there is a finished prototype? Now look at how the two different approaches have effected the market. Hyping might cause a temporarily increase in price but its side effect is that it makes people lose confidence because it's not sustained.

Anyway, when you couple Bryce's way of dealing w/ these announcements along w/ these imagineinvest tweets it raises some red flags for those paying attention. I can't find anything on imagineinvest other than a couple month old twitter account. (Who is ImagineInvest?) To see imagineinvest's claims of meetings and whatnot spread to articles and even to the title of this thread just reeks of hype. Which is unfortunate because Myriad itself is really special.

Myriad should take a stance in my opinion that anyone can have a project like Bryce's on Myriad's blockchain since it is an open platform. I don't know how much good that would do but doing later as form of damage control would surely be less effective. Also I really wish we could avoid sharing Bryce's news as if it was Myriad's own until there's actually something finished or at least tangible in place to avoid looking like hype and market manipulation.

We've repeatedly stated here and on reddit/twitter that the project with bryce and blocktech is just a partenership where we give them use of our blockchain and nothing more it was also specifically stated not to confuse myr with blocktech on our official twitter we can only do so much distancing without looking like we're purposely running away from blocktech. Also there is no hard evidence that bryce has ever done anything dishonest or otherwise imoral in crypto and until that is shown without doubt there is no need for a discussion such as this one. You've sold half your myr, sorry to hear that it was a poor decision and if some tweeting did that then you need to rethink your investment strategies.

EDIT: and btw I'm not bashing on primer- for how he's talking I'm bashing on him because all he's done is declare this coin dead and the team a fail from the day we said no cpuonly algo, I suspect he's trying to fud so he can profit more but he's to damn stupid to do it right.

Later.

nope
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

We've repeatedly stated here and on reddit/twitter that the project with bryce and blocktech is just a partenership where we give them use of our blockchain and nothing more it was also specifically stated not to confuse myr with blocktech on our official twitter we can only do so much distancing without looking like we're purposely running away from blocktech. Also there is no hard evidence that bryce has ever done anything dishonest or otherwise imoral in crypto and until that is shown without doubt there is no need for a discussion such as this one. You've sold half your myr, sorry to hear that it was a poor decision and if some tweeting did that then you need to rethink your investment strategies.

Later.

Look at the thread topic, "Myriad - 1st Multi-PoW - Moolah.io, Liberdade (HW wallets, Pedometer wallets)
Dev is endorsing scammers - this has to stop !!

Moolah.io - scam exchange BTC/USD $510 (Bitstamp $435,BTC-E $427) SCAM!!!!!
Liberdade - WTF ?? W T F??
HW Wallets - Users are having issues with the current windows wallet and  you are talking hw wallet ?!
Pedometer Wallets - Ok whoever made this up was fucking mocking the kids here, do you know what a fucking pedometer is you dumb fuck ? A pedometer wallet ?

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:48:03 PM

I'm really confused with that Bryce guy as well...doesn't give the coin a good image, the way he was presented.
I wanna see some code, a github, something, otherwise I'm not convinced.
We need a proper PR team for Myriad, and to distance the coin from Bryce imho, until he shows he's 100% legit.
Tekkerr

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:49:46 PM

Pedometer Wallets - Ok whoever made this up was fucking mocking the kids here, do you know what a fucking pedometer is you dumb fuck ? A pedometer wallet ?

So google funds pedo's as you say it?!
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

please ...
foodies123

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:55:48 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 08:12:58 PM by foodies123

Later.

Look at the thread topic, "Myriad - 1st Multi-PoW - Moolah.io, Liberdade (HW wallets, Pedometer wallets)

HW Wallets - Users are having issues with the current windows wallet and  you are talking hw wallet ?!

Yes they are most likely intending to pay people for walking with their pedometers in myr is the concept so hard to grasp ?

There are no known issues with the wallet except for one user. Moolah's price is high because it's a small exchange and the trades are old and small enough to be ignored by arbitreurs. Please enlighten us as to what is your exact problem with myr? It's not like anyone is forcing it down your throat, it's not like it's the only altcoin, you're free to go to any other coin whenever you want. Can't find a better one ? Clone myr rename it and make your own coin and run it anyway you see fit. Orrr are you upset you sold in the 200-300.region and getting back in now would be too expensive ? I'm dumbfounded by your agression towards us with no solid reason or claim, all you do is cling to any little shred of bad rumour even if it's a remote one just to say something bad about myr. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot that was spreading the twitter fatal flaw in myr fud. You're evil, you and people like you the human race is going to shit. You're the petty old dude that screams at children for playing om his street. You're trash, vermin, you never do anything productive just try to leech off of others' work and feel entitled to do so. Die.

nope
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:12:02 PM

Later.

HW Wallets - Users are having issues with the current windows wallet and  you are talking hw wallet ?!

Yes they are most likely intending to pay people for walking with their pedometers in myr is the concept so hard to grasp ?

There are no known issues with the wallet except for one user. Moolah's price is high because it's a small exchange and the trades are old and small enough to be ignore by arbitreurs. Please enlighten us as to what is your exact problem with myr? It's not like anyone is forcing it down your throat, it's not like it's the only altcoin, you're free to go to any other coin whenever you want. Can't find a better one ? Clone myr rename it and make your own coin and run it anyway you see fit. Orrr are you upset you sold in the 200-300.region and getting back in now would be too expensive ? I'm dumbfounded by your agression towards us with no solid reason or claim, all you do is cling to any little shred of bad rumour even if it's a remote one just to say something bad about myr. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot that was spreading the twitter fatal flaw in myr fud. You're evil, you and people like you the human race is going to shit. You're the petty old dude that screams at children for playing om his street. You're trash, vermin, you never do anythimg productive just try to leqch off of others' work and feel entitled to do so. Die.

Get lost kid, you are over your head, go play in the sand and leave the fucking MYR promotion to professionals. Same applies to NeuroMode. Stop posting idiots, you are killing the coin.
foodies123

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:15:08 PM

Later.

HW Wallets - Users are having issues with the current windows wallet and  you are talking hw wallet ?!

There are no known issues with the wallet except for one user. Moolah's price is high because it's a small exchange and the trades are old and small enough to be ignore by arbitreurs. Please enlighten us as to what is your exact problem with myr? It's not like anyone is forcing it down your throat, it's not like it's the only altcoin, you're free to go to any other coin whenever you want. Can't find a better one ? Clone myr rename it and make your own coin and run it anyway you see fit. Orrr are you upset you sold in the 200-300.region and getting back in now would be too expensive ? I'm dumbfounded by your agression towards us with no solid reason or claim, all you do is cling to any little shred of bad rumour even if it's a remote one just to say something bad about myr. I'm pretty sure you're the idiot that was spreading the twitter fatal flaw in myr fud. You're evil, you and people like you the human race is going to shit. You're the petty old dude that screams at children for playing om his street. You're trash, vermin, you never do anythimg productive just try to leqch off of others' work and feel entitled to do so. Die.

Get lost kid, you are over your head, go play in the sand and leave the fucking MYR promotion to professionals. Same applies to NeuroMode. Stop posting idiots, you are killing the coin.

By all means, take lead. Tell us what you have planned for myr. Why should I invest, what projects do you have ongoing with myr.

PS I wish I was just a kid again but I'm gonna be 30 soonish.

nope
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

TheMyriadPlatform - Myriad's new Facebook page.

First 100 likes receive 100 MYR. (Just post your address on the page!)

https://www.facebook.com/themyriadplatform

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
primer-
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

TheMyriadPlatform - Myriad's new Facebook page.

First 100 likes receive 100 MYR. (Just post your address on the page!)

https://www.facebook.com/themyriadplatform

Well done, PR/Marketing for KINDERGARTENERS at its best...
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:18:26 PM

Pool down?

The connection has timed out

The server at myrgrs.suprnova.cc is taking too long to respond.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
centralminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:31:37 PM

2) Bryce Weiner and Co. at Blocktech are prototyping Hardware wallets for #Liberdade, Brazillian MYR tokens using the colored coins meta-layer. They also have 4 businesses who have volunteered to assist with their Liberdade project.
3) ImagineInvest is meeting with a Volkswagen-subsidiary clean/smart tech company that is interested in using Myriadcoin in new Brazilian stadiums
Update! (Piezoelectrics, Pedometer wallets, and expansion beyond Brazil): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg6510322#msg6510322[/b]

What this guy want to mean when say about Brazil? I'm brazilian...

The WorldCup here will be a fail! The stadiums have their structures very poor!
And all car factorys, is very bad! High tax and fees to buy a car! all is bad!

I think this guy is a scam...
What this GUY know about BRASIL!?

foodies123

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

2) Bryce Weiner and Co. at Blocktech are prototyping Hardware wallets for #Liberdade, Brazillian MYR tokens using the colored coins meta-layer. They also have 4 businesses who have volunteered to assist with their Liberdade project.
3) ImagineInvest is meeting with a Volkswagen-subsidiary clean/smart tech company that is interested in using Myriadcoin in new Brazilian stadiums
Update! (Piezoelectrics, Pedometer wallets, and expansion beyond Brazil): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg6510322#msg6510322[/b]

What this guy wnat to mean when say about Brazil? I'm brazilian...

The WorldCup here will be a fail! The stadiums have their structures very poor!
And all car factorys, is very bad! High tax and fees to buy a car! all is bad!

I think this guy is a scam...
What this GUY know about BRASIL!?

this has nothing to do with cars or the world cup, this is a longterm project with a green company that happens to have project in brasil too. the only brasil related project is liberdade and even that is not our project, it's blocktech's. all we're doing is offering our blockchain for them to build their project on which has no effect whatsoever on myriad.

nope
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: