Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
painkiller321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

well it is true but if someone have these kind of mentality then he have to cry in this field cause one needs to have a very stable and strong mental condition to deal with it otherwise you can't able to survive in this field
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I believe in the future of the crypto market, I think this is an opportunity for people to reach the market when it is possible to buy bitcoins and altcoins at low cost. I do not think this is the end of the market, although a lot of bad news and this market is very small and potential in the future. If you really do not have faith then leaving is the best option. Just calm down waiting for the next time.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
Could you kindly explain to us why this is the end of crypto? I have heard that about 200 ends of Bitcoin were in the past and Bitcoin is still here and more stronger than before!

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Need more of these type people to get out of crypto

Exactly what I want too. This types of people are a panic seller, they encourage to fudd. Read his title again! He wanted to make people leave from the crypto! Though I want to teach people about the cryptocurrency, that's why I was opposite for the ban fudders from here. But this type of member we don't need here. They only can make people panic. DT should make some rules about them.

blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

this kinds of statements is very discouraging , I think you are just spreading ill news among the market and because of this people will get panic but my advice is with proper knowledge and patience you can be successfully in this field
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

The crypto market is very broad and promising. The interest of people here is increasing day by day. Because crypto is a very profitable and secure business platform. I think it should be invested here and the future will be sure and secure.
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

if what you mean is leaving Crypto, I don't think I will choose that because I still believe in Crypto even though the situation is very bad but there are still many possibilities Crypto has a high value again, but you don't understand that crypto makes sense in price reduction
come on friend this is not the end we have to do just wait

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

Common lines for those people who just set in to crypto believing for easy profits or money and now they do lose up instead and claiming that its all over.
Nothing is over pal as long the market is moving even on a dump state as long it do have a value it would still remain alive. Its your choice if you would jump out
but for those people who do believe on this tech and potential will shall remain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

You are the wrong man. Look around, a lot of people is working for the crypto, the price, the total market fall doesn't matter for everyone. A people like you who came here only to earn quick money, they can get out by selling their coins. But we are not. We know what crypto can do. Down and up is a very normal phase in the crypto. Did you see bitcoin at 19500 USD? Wait few months to years to see bitcoin at the higher price.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

If you expect a super profit, you can not sell even if the coin will lose 90% of its value. Naturally, we are talking only about the top coins.  Sooner or later the coin will grow and bring super profit!
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

The crypto market is still profitable. I think crypto are secure and reliable from traditional business. Its future potential. In my opinion, it is wise to invest here. If anyone wants to leave himself, he should go. But I will keep my investment here.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

When ETH was $450, I didn't choose to sell it. Now it's only $250, and I'm not going to sell it. I will continue to choose to wait for him to go up. Maybe it will take a long time.
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

I think cryptocurrency is still profitable. Although the encryption market is very bad now, I believe this is normal. Any product will go up and down, as long as we have a cool mind and enough patience.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

Well this is a useless post. Yeah, crypto is on its ass right now, but I strongly believe it will regain it's power to grow in some time. Just don't sell right now or accept your losses and move on. With all this going on the last thing we need is a FUD post like this one.
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

If you want to get out of crypto, you should do so. I think that crypto is still profitable and trustworthy. I'll make my investment crypto because crypto is a secure and profitable from traditional business.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

its not over it will still grow higher soon and it will be rise higher and market still be ongoing.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

What do you mean? this is not the end of everything, you just have to hold and hold a little more. this will all be over soon and we will soon feel the green market. don't give up quickly.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I didn't expect to leave crypto just because the market fell to the ground. I still choose to keep holding and I will remain patient, because the market will rise and crypto will become more popular in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

I will continue. Although really hard at the moment but I know crypto will not die. Say goodbye to you
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Many people say the same thing every year but there are still people who make a lot of money and they will continue to make money by buying from the weak and scared and selling to the brave and overconfident. Everyone suggested that this was the right time to enter the crypto currency. Actually this is a discount period for everyone and therefore makes me think that we have to be this. People who invest in crypto know the risks and overall crypto is not the most stable and safe investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: