Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:31:17 PM

Not the best idea, such a market needs to wait out, and when the market starts to grow, you will already be in the black!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

ohh another one wants to get rich over night with cryptos...I wonder how high did you bought ? 15k$ ? 18k$ ? because I can see clearly that you have 0 clues about bitcoin and blockchain + you spread FuD among low rank member like myself and maybe someone will sell their coins because if you...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:43:27 PM

Not the best idea, such a market needs to wait out, and when the market starts to grow, you will already be in the black!
It will depend on you, you can leave or choose to stay depends on your belief. The market will not go high always, there’s a black days or years for cryptocurrency as well and I think after this drama we will start over again and we will create new peak, wait and you will see how great this market is.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:49:07 PM

You should always be able to control your emotions and take responsibility for your actions on the market. Otherwise it's not the best area for you. Market recessions are always throw out weak money while the price goes down. The less players on the market - the closer reversal point.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:50:22 PM

It will depend on you, you can leave or choose to stay depends on your belief. The market will not go high always, there’s a black days or years for cryptocurrency as well and I think after this drama we will start over again and we will create new peak, wait and you will see how great this market is.

If you can trade then you can trade your holding coin and lower your purchasing price and up your investment stack. This way you can also get sooner profit when the market will start to go up.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

I would rather say that you should remain with cryptocurrency or get out and cry. You are going to regret much more in future when you see others making wealth and stable life out of cryptocurrency, an opportunity you might have thrown away.
Tianna

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

Getting out now is not the solution. Don't lose hope too easily... The market situation is bad right now, yes but not that bad, people are still making it even in this bear season. Losing hope just like that means you accepted defeat. There are ups and downs in life generally, what's happening in the crypto world now is not different from the temporary rise and fall in our other aspects of life. Be calm and positive, things would get back to normal soon and even better.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:44:24 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

FUD! This is a 1 post only account trying to troll the community.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:56:58 PM

i would advice you to stay. All of you should stay. I want to see you all crying with 0$ in your wallet. Please stay.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

This post was made in August 2018 and since August 2018, I have bought a land all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I have changed all my devices all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I can afford almost anything I want all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, because it doesn't favour you does not mean that it doesn't favour others

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:26:01 PM

This post was made in August 2018 and since August 2018, I have bought a land all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I have changed all my devices all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I can afford almost anything I want all thanks to Cryptocurrencies, because it doesn't favour you does not mean that it doesn't favour others
Each user of cryptocurrency finds its ability to act according to its strategy in order to have good results. In any case, the results Everyone has their own and not everyone Luck smiles with success.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:41:24 PM

If you enter the investment market, you need to know that "time is money" is literally.  Sometimes you have to forget about them for a while, and wait for the rise. This is typical for all investments. And now passed the bottom, now the top only, and I think that everybody finds the coin that You will get.

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

I'm going to wait for the market growth, which is likely to happen in February, it will be the last growth before the full immersion. After that, I will sell and buy only after the market goes down to the bottom.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:10:08 PM

This is really not a good advice, if you think it is time you leave ,then do so. From all indication, you have already given up,but those of us that still believes, would hold and believe something profitable would come out of our holding.  The downtime is normal to every system, it isn't peculiar to crypto.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:32:49 PM

What a lame attempt at FUD with now arguments and no explanation.
I'm short-term pessimistic as are all popular traders.
But you're just spreading LAZY low-grade FUD.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:38:17 PM

I do not think it's a good idea to get out if you have your investment strongly at loss, unless you believe that the project in which you have invested will fail. And, if you believe in the technology, you can be confident that sooner or later the market will recover.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

how can you ensure that if we stay we will only cry? precisely, by going out we will not have the opportunity to take what was lost again, even though the risk of falling deeper but if we can make savings in investing then we can avoid that hole then when everything returns to increase then then we move quickly

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:10:27 PM

I do not think it's a good idea to get out if you have your investment strongly at loss, unless you believe that the project in which you have invested will fail. And, if you believe in the technology, you can be confident that sooner or later the market will recover.
It's really a dilemma because you don't know when is the right time to get out to book your profits or take a lost. That's why its very important to have a good trading plan before you play this game. Everything here is very unpredictable and if you trade with your feelings and emotions then there will be time that you will be burned out here and can't recover anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:15:45 PM

As a holder, i still don’t know what to think about this kind of opinions. I know that sometimes it seems like it’s over, true. But on the other hand no one knows the future. So i refuse to think that it’s over. I want to believe that crypto market will recover eventually.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:22:16 PM

What meant by over? Are you an investor? Trader? or only a bounty hunter? DO you know the concept and system of crypto world? Well, if you are new in this crypto world, it may be possible for you to say that thing. But, In my opinion, there is no need to make sad of this market condition. This is a cycle and I believe that we still have the chance for the future. Just be patient and make it as your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: