Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
Ortintin1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a bet or gamble, its an investment. So stop advicing people this way
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Stay and forget for a while.
No need to be watching it like a hawk.
Walk away and come back in say 6 months.
Live life  Cheesy
I think its depend to you crypto if there's possibility to your coin to rise then dont get out because surely you can get earn from it amd if worth it to stay and cry then do it. Then if not maybe you should wait for the market rise then sell it immediately. Also i think even  market have not good situation right now ,I know it will back again and rise sooner so dont worry ,just be wait and be patient because in the end everything will be alright.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

ooh it's far from being over it's only beginning and this is the time that will define if you gonna win or lose from this, the people who will survive this bear market and learn and improve because of it will be the ones people will say were just lucky to be in a bull market next time around  Grin. crypto is here to stay and thrive
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Well, this is really interesting, but depends how you look at it. What you propose is what a trader actually does.
But not an investor. A trader would have quit in 2014 prior to the crash and went back in after that. Then doing the same at the ATH in January 2018. I guess this is the most profitable, but most people doesn't have the knowledge to spot market tops and bottoms. So, they stick to hodling.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I hate when people start to share their negative thought and depression with the other people. It can affect them a lot. The newbie can start to panic. I am going to stay here as I know the crypto will live.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

I think now from the crypto market only the weak are escaping. Smart people remain, because they know that soon the crypto market will start to grow. No need to panic. One needs to tolerate and take only thoughtful decisions.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

nope, how do you say so dude. A lot of great minds of the financial industry really are bullish on crypto technology overall for the long term. they know that this is a very life changing tech,. For me personally in my own humble opinion. I am very bullish for the tech.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Absolutely clear position with respect to crypto-currencies today, I like this thinking and I also think that it's better just to stay and grieve about it a little, or just go out and no problems you will not feel any more, I hope
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

No, I don’t leave while I earn in this market. I don’t afraid a red market that we see now because I saw this many times and I can say that a green candles go after red.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

For beginners, there is nothing to do in this market.Time when all the coins have grown-passed.Now we see a healthy state of the market, so do not dream about much.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

I consider this not an end, but a test for those who will really remain in the cryptocurrency sphere in a year. Hodl!
asurastrike32767

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Its saddens me to see such post thats why newbies like me have doubts but I will continue my research before investing because that is the best thing to do but for you give up too quickly maybe you are so greedy thats why you get rekt
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

so? why don't you leave this industry, everything is always at risk for losses, so I guess this is a problem that everyone has to face without exception. I admit that this level of decline has made many people panic, but I still have great confidence, especially there is always a small growth.
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Is this connected with the BIG CRASH ANNOUNCEMENT by Kim Dotcom?
i have read his post and according to him like year 2000 we will have it now at 2018.
but this will be a big big crash and a massive dump. i hope this is not true.
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

In some instances,, its not really means that digital coins will vanish,, it a simple trick in getting more investors…. Investors will purchase at lower cost ,,, and when the coins are increasing its value.. Some investors will sell it at a higher value, it is just like a stock exchange ,,, activity where you must research first before you action.. in investing you monetary money,,, Good Day

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Going by your lovely post history, I would say that you are trolling. If you think getting out of crypto world in bear times is such a good idea, I recommend taking your own advice and leave—cryptocurrencies market is not for you.
Yes im sure he's just become mad cause all of his coins in red, but to say that this is the end its so absurd and totaly non-sense, people who said crypto are dead are dumb cause they dont do research at all and just judge that crypto is dead just because the market in red.

kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Cheap attempt to spread FUD in the community, you came to the wrong forum friend, here most of us are hodlers and we don't even care about the market, or to the extent that we were easily affected by it, I think most of us here, really believe in technology and what it represents, so we have faith in cryptos and we know it will revolutionize the market and the world, if you want to leave, leave, but don't regret it afterward.
selectorcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

This is a coin market, up and down is normal. You give orders to people to leave Crypto, maybe you are one of the whales hoping that the price of coins will go down. And you can buy coins at a lower price. After that, you will sell it when the price is high. And for you guys, don't panic selling coins. Hold and believe that the crypto market will be fine.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

in the world of cryptocurrency, we must be able to use it well so that we can make a big profit. besides, we also have to be more careful because we know that there are many risks that we can get if we are not careful. the most important thing in the world of cryptocurrency is that we have to be more patient and keep calm in any situation.
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

I am an expert digital currency and Forex broker investigation cryptographic money advertise. Consistently I take after new innovation for investigation altcoin. I am dependably by new altcoin on the grounds that in the event that you need to procure gigantic cash you should purchase new altcoin. I control my feelings so I never crying when I was in my exchanging. I do exchanging 10 times in multi day, on the off chance that I lost, over and over, three times then I stop my exchanging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: