Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

I've read this post since you posted it on this forum but now its time for me to reply you,if I have taken your advice and left I would have regret now ,why? Because I've been able to get my hands on new more tokens and coins with good future, I think its so wrong to give up actually on crypto

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:43:59 AM

Come on, I thought we all have agreed that is was a pretty long fall, but it is time to forget the past and to move further. We have so much great events this year, that are going to push the whole industry forward.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:34:40 PM

You do not need to do all this, you need to continue to do all this and invest. I think that now there are a lot of situations in which there are real good projects, but if you are faced with a scam project, there is no reason to regret. This is the world, the same as the real one.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:28:19 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

Or you have not communicated with people who are doing all of this and communicate with major consumers of cryptolog, or have decided to breed here unnecessary panic.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:30:38 PM

If I want to leave, I should be the one making the decision by myself and not someone telling me to leave.
My encounters are not that bad, that I will now tell myself it's high time I left.
I would rather do what I have not been doing well, in order to get better.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:00:34 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
You can quit if you so wish. What were you thinking when got into cryptos? Sorry if you have been disappointed. Crypto investment is no different from the other investment opportunities available out there. The same attitudes and values required for success in other investments are equally required here and perseverance is one of them.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:54:25 AM

Don't be so cruel. Why believe in something if we see the actions of many funds and the fact that they are preparing the infrastructure to work with cryptocurrency. Things are just getting better.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:05:05 AM

Now it's probably too late to talk about not using the challenges, now you need to try to use cryptocurrencies and start investing in them, because analysts and many background news say that bulls are already on the market.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:24:57 AM

Your post is discouraging and I'm sure that you can see now that you are so wrong, it's 2019 and cryptocurrency  is performing better than previous years so far, I hope no one has taken your misleading advice serious cos if they did they should be regretting already
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:26:07 AM

I don't think this technology is anywhere close to being done, or over with.  As well I have no plans of getting out of the crypto-space anytime soon.  Nothing has fundamentally changed in the tech that I have "invested" in, so I will continue to hold my assets.  I suggest you examine/research what you plan to invest in before you do it, and then make decisions based on its progress, and not on the markets arbitrary price tag.

Crypto or blockchain is technology and if we hold it, we invest on technology. Technology could improve and replace with new one, but bitcoin or crypto is here to stay and it become financial phenomenon. People will find faster way and cheaper when make transaction and i think crypto could be the answer

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:00:02 AM

Should have been more explicit about what you mean by what you mean by stay and cry, of course every investor should know when to cash out and possibly reappear again, everything is not all about the gain, the experience counts too. Anyone that has experience the bear market of last year should have learnt his lessons and be more wary and understand the market dynamics. While you are leaving others are coming in and your loss is someone's gain.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:09:58 AM

Why are you getting pessimistic dear friend? Or it is just your strategy to distract those involving in cryptocurrency? I do not care what is your purpose behind writing such pessimistic words about the new invention. After all you have freedom of expression. But I am completely disagreed with you on this matter. You are true to some extent. But not entirely. Cryptocurrency is just like stock market and there is volatility. If you invest in stock market, why not investing in cryptocurrency? What you need is knowledge about crypto trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:21:46 AM

I don't think this technology is anywhere close to being done, or over with.  As well I have no plans of getting out of the crypto-space anytime soon.  Nothing has fundamentally changed in the tech that I have "invested" in, so I will continue to hold my assets.  I suggest you examine/research what you plan to invest in before you do it, and then make decisions based on its progress, and not on the markets arbitrary price tag.

Crypto or blockchain is technology and if we hold it, we invest on technology. Technology could improve and replace with new one, but bitcoin or crypto is here to stay and it become financial phenomenon. People will find faster way and cheaper when make transaction and i think crypto could be the answer

Yeah and people who join only because of the money and profit are usually the ones that end up crying. Lot of people learned that the hard way. It's always the same process. Don't study the market, invest because of hype, panic sell with a little fud. If you can't handle long time holding or a volatile market movement, then yeah get out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:28:25 AM

we expect that in the future. but too many people know crypto as an investment asset that is traded not as a transaction tool such as money. they come to crypto to invest like gold, not with others.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:44:21 AM

34$ mill on xvg xlm rdd lisk dgb and the rest lost on btc marging trading trying to day trade. But i started with 45k $ so its not a true big loss
Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:34:06 AM

Nothing is over Smiley Crypto currencies are here to stay and we will near the mass adoption, as soon as, really perspective projects are going to release their products that are based on blockchain that can compete with todays services.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:30:49 AM

Well never is the end on crypto, but indeed the problem is for people who hold and not sell on bull run and also for people who buy on bull run at high prices, and they can't wait more or lose hope, but after more time again the price will grow.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:50:42 AM

This post is and will not age well. I guess the internet was just a fad too right?  Wink
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:28:42 AM

This is the technology that will continue to be developed. Cryptocurrency has great potential and the peak occurs in 2017. Bull Run occurs and lasts quite a long time. But in 2018 the price slowly declined sharply. But that didn't make me leave Crypto. And now we will be excited to trade again.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:53:01 AM

I understand your mood. After all, due to the long and strong fall in prices, the negative situation in the crypto market, many are beginning to worry, panic and sell their coins at a disadvantage. But now there is no need to show weakness - it is important to maintain patience and believe that the situation next year will definitely improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: