Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

I really cant get whats your talking about are trying to discourge the people here?because i think you are in the wrong page.There is a lot of people who are believing about the crypto and here you are trying to ruin this kind of crypto world you should ask your self why did you post in this forum that kind of question or should i say convincing to people to just leave in this forum go ahead and find a forum that can match your attitude.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

I don't mind if you get out of here but trying to influence others without even giving an exact information or proof of your statement is kind of a dick move. Cryptocurrency is just starting and it has more to offer for everyone who trust it. I will keep on doing cryptocurrency as long as I am capable of.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 08:21:00 AM by Rubel23

Well,You said it right.Those impatient people Should Get out When they can instead of crying. They don't have patience to hold and mistakenly entered into Cryptoworld.If one can survive in this downward situation, he will be happy later.Lets wait all till the market raises.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
This was posted on August 9 but just last August 25, I made a good profit even in this bear market. If I had got out just when you posted this, I should have not enjoyed my profit.
My advice, it's not bad if you don't believe in cryptocurrencies anymore, it's your choice after all. The bad thing here is that telling it in the forum for an unknown reason.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

OP, Take a screenshot of this post of yours and please save it somewhere safe. You will be regret in the future for sure. I think this will be a good time to enter the market. If the market can go down a little bit then I think it will be the best time to enter the market.
Giest

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

This was posted on August 9 but just last August 25, I made a good profit even in this bear market. If I had got out just when you posted this, I should have not enjoyed my profit.
My advice, it's not bad if you don't believe in cryptocurrencies anymore, it's your choice after all. The bad thing here is that telling it in the forum for an unknown reason.

This ---- If you don't like the market you might just wait.  It changes quickly.  You need to determine if there is a true factual change or just subtle changes in the animal spirits that is causing the price changes.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

I consider crypto a truly revolutionary, useful technology for society, which will continue its development in the future. I do not think that your statement is correct. After all, today crypto technology still has what can be offered to society. And as the market recovers, it will accelerate its development and attract new investors.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

While I am absolutely sure that such a statement does not have any grounds. It is enough to look at the state of the market - now many people work here. The number of investors is quite large, new technologies for the society appear regularly. And corrections and falls occur periodically in any market, this is normal.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

I do not think that the market will face critical consequences if the same people leave it - just come to earn quick money. But there will always be enthusiasts who believe in the importance and prospects for further development of the crypto market. In any case, there can be periodic price drops everywhere, the main thing is that the market will eventually be able to recover.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I do not believe that this message has any benefit. Of course, the market fell a little longer. But I am absolutely sure that after a while growth will resume. In any case, the crypto market is too important for society to simply cease to exist - personally I see many promising projects with excellent potential for investment and development.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

It is not over yet, as long as the coins still have value and as long as there are people that are investing in the coins then there is no way that it is over. I do agree with a part of what you said though, people who know that they cannot deal with the coming bear market should definitely get out now that they can. It is going to be a bumpy ride ahead
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

The good thing in crypto is that nobody is forcing you to stay. Everybody can come and leave freely.
If you are not satisfied with your earnings it is better to analyse what you could do differently instead of
crying like a baby and spreading negative vibes.

Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I don't think this is the end. This is definitely not the end for blockchain technology, but what is happening in the market is really scary. But I am sure that the cycle of raising prices will be repeated, maybe in a few years.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

The few ones who are leaving the crypto world can't determine the stand of the market and prices. The cowards should stay away whiles we forward.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Look like you got huge losses in this industry, and unfortunately not everyone in this forum has the same fate as you. Many of them experience very high losses but hold their assets because they believe that the market will recover. I only tell you, if you have crypto currency only depends on the increase and decrease in price or just focus on the profit that will be obtained with confident for me that is the wrong way, this shows you spend money on something you don't understand. But if you are someone who is spending money on long-term investing and seeing the concept of crypto currency that will be felt in the future, then there is nothing you have to fear to keep your assets.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

To get out at this time is not a good idea, when the market goes down I prefer to hold, and I will continue to be patient waiting for the market to stabilize.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

I consider crypto a truly revolutionary, useful technology for society, which will continue its development in the future. I do not think that your statement is correct. After all, today crypto technology still has what can be offered to society. And as the market recovers, it will accelerate its development and attract new investors.

Some people bought ETH for $ 400 and they were happy to get rid of it at $ 300 because they knew the price of ETH had fallen below $ 250 today. But for me, that joy will not last long because ETH will reach $ 500 and $ 1000 in a day. Probably for many people it is a short term investment but for me that is the future
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

ENJOY THE CRASH!!!!!!!! STUPIDS!!! GET OUT!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

It is not over yet until it is over. Crypto has come to stay. That the market is facing some challenges doesn't mean it is over for crypto. You will be amazed by what will happen in the last quarter of the year
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

Please stop making posts like this. What does mean to get out? I think no one will hear you. The cryptocurrency world is becoming down but it is not the over. We have seen the market down in every year.

Have you remembered, In January 2017, bitcoin price was 1K USD but it turned in 20K USD in December? It can happen again-any month. Everyone shouldn't lose their trust in the cryptocurrency. If you sold everything then after a few months you will realize you have done a great mistake.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: