Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

Um, ok.  Care to explain why we will stay and cry?

Or better yet, care to explain why you decided to even post this?

I imagine that you probably lost a lot of money investing in crypto.
You are feeling frustrated and depressed and the only solution you see is to get out.
And so you feel compelled to warn others to get out of crypto.

However, I will not let your failure guide my decisions in investment.
there was a time when I lost a lot of money.
But that was because I was inexperienced, greedy, impulsive, and straight up stupid.
But I have learned, adapted, and gotten better.

The result? Even in this bearish market I am still making money.
I see a bright future ahead for crypto, and I will stick with it, and I doubt I will be crying.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Please stop making posts like this. What does mean to get out? I think no one will hear you. Though the cryptocurrency world is becoming down but it is not over. We have seen the market down in every year. In January 2017, bitcoin price was 1K USD but it turned in 20K USD in December. It can happen again and in any month. Everyone shouldn't lose their trust in the cryptocurrency. If you sold everything then after a few months you will realize you have done a great mistake in your life.

Are you really comparing 2017 with this year? you have to be joking. Are you kidding people or what?

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Um, ok.  Care to explain why we will stay and cry?

Or better yet, care to explain why you decided to even post this?

I imagine that you probably lost a lot of money investing in crypto.
You are feeling frustrated and depressed and the only solution you see is to get out.
And so you feel compelled to warn others to get out of crypto.

However, I will not let your failure guide my decisions in investment.
there was a time when I lost a lot of money.
But that was because I was inexperienced, greedy, impulsive, and straight up stupid.
But I have learned, adapted, and gotten better.

The result? Even in this bearish market I am still making money.
I see a bright future ahead for crypto, and I will stick with it, and I doubt I will be crying.

yehh, Goldman Sach has drop an exchange desk because they see no profit from this market, but you are making money. How much? a bunch of dollars??? GTFO!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

Please stop making posts like this. What does mean to get out? I think no one will hear you. Though the cryptocurrency world is becoming down but it is not over. We have seen the market down in every year. In January 2017, bitcoin price was 1K USD but it turned in 20K USD in December. It can happen again and in any month. Everyone shouldn't lose their trust in the cryptocurrency. If you sold everything then after a few months you will realize you have done a great mistake in your life.

Are you really comparing 2017 with this year? you have to be joking. Are you kidding people or what?

Please kindly read my reply again, Because you couldn't understand what I wanted to say! I did not compare, I tried to convince him that no one thought bitcoin can hit 20K USD from 1K USD in a year. But it happened. So, don't you think it can happen again? Yes, no one knows! But there is still a chance.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

I don't think this is the end. I am sure that prices will rise and those who had patience will remain in profit. All this of course scares, but I believe that everything will be fine.
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

why do i have to go? whereas in crypto I was able to get money and meet my needs, even though now the market price is decreasing, but it does not make me desperate. I can understand the price movements that occur, because the price in crypto always decreases and increases suddenly. so I don't need to worry, because after this, I'm sure everything will improve.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
I consider crypto a truly revolutionary, useful technology for society, which will continue its development in the future. I do not think that your statement is correct. After all, today crypto technology still has what can be offered to society. And as the market recovers, it will accelerate its development and attract new investors.
Forget about that person he's just spreading misinformation in the forum, the sad part is that there is going to be a lot people that are going to read stuff like that and are going to sell their coins thinking that this market is over and that the market is never going to recover but people like us knows that is not correct.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

It is time to hold on tight and not panic sell on today's Goldman FUD news. It may be the last shakeup and bear trap before the next bull rise begins.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

All those things there must be good and bad. Live how we fight it. If for me, should survive, and keep the spirit. Due to the hard efforts, will surely be the sweet fruition, just trust it.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

This is a weird topic. So you are advising all to sleep all their coins even at cheap price and accept whatever they see. This is not a good period to sell as most coins are already down and selling now won't make much money.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

I read the subject and it makes me laugh. It's like you're trolling or if not, you are free to leave with people who will believe in what you said. I advise you should read first all things about cryptocurrency before entering it. This thread you just opened clearly showed that you don't belong here. Bye, man. 😗👍

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

well it's quite premature opinion to said that cryptocurrency is going to an end. the volume on ethereum was good is proof that so many buyers that buying in a low price and hold ethereum to ride a bullrun
valgfx

Activity: 935
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

I would not be so categorical in the statements. I think that the crypt is still alive and we will find solutions to all current problems. Do not give up so early. I believe it will flourish!

Telegram Twitter Facebook
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            
Linked-In Reddit Medium
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

I can not exit I this bear market rather I would prefer to hold and cry. And I am sure that those who exit will also cry later on. It is not the end... I will hold my all portfolio.
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

....Or stay and you will be rewarded and become a more richer than if you sell now. Don't panic, just hoooodl!
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

it is not over, it will continue like this and I don't want to go because I know everything will come back to normal again. I am not too worried about the market now and I will only wait for another time to see the market will rise again. you will regret if you are quit from what you start and you are difficult to come back just to recover your losses because in that time, the market will rise and you don't have anything to join again. just be patient and don't panic like other people said because we are going to see the rise of cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

I would still choose to stay. Because I know that crypto is a very good thing and also can bring in profits quickly. live how we learn and strive. and while there are still opportunities, why should go?
Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

For what to leave, to leave it is one thing that would be detrimental to it. The good or bad condition is good if it takes a good attitude, whatever the market situation should not leave if there is a desire to succeed and form a good and strong personality.
Market teaches us to stay excited and think wisely without emotion and panic.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

Going by your lovely post history, I would say that you are trolling. If you think getting out of crypto world in bear times is such a good idea, I recommend taking your own advice and leave—cryptocurrencies market is not for you.

Exactly, many people don't know that bear market period is when crypto millionaires and billionaires are made, because they will be busy buying good coins at a very low price, but the market increase and FOMO is created, people who left will join while those who are in the space, will sell off to the new people joining and become rich
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

There is no need to panic at all, if you look at the market trend last year then you will see that everything is OK and the market will still recover and when it does, it will be stronger. If you get out now, then you risk everything you worked and waited for.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: