Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Crying won't help you here at all, so if you want to have money you have to work here so hard, that's why the success in crypto depends on persistance as well.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Well you cannot each knock on crypto or bitcoin blameless over something block has proved to you. There could be collection of explanations coming each this without operation them out it is not justified to knock btc.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

What'd you mean? You mean that this world is going to die? LOL. Stupid thinking Smiley. I think you can leave if you wanna but try to not spread FUD and make other people feel panic the same like you Smiley. Goodbye and hope that you will not comeback to this world cause there are so many guys still wanna join but there is no free slot for them. LOL.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

As you have said, it is too hard to believe. I personally do not believe yet, because I think this technology will be part of our future and will continue to develop. And, in general, there is no need every year to have huge price rises to believe in the crypto world.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Barbarian

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Then get out and don't come back, what you are doing here wasting your precious time when you think this is over, sell your coins or even better short the whole market of cryptocurrencies and earn a lot of money while everyone else in this market losses their money.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I would rather say get in Crypto  and change your life or stay at your miserable life and continue crying. Weak hands and nerves has to leave this market as this is not for them.

Eloson

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:53 PM
Merited by ndico (1)

We you cry,you discourage your self ,when you you discourage your self you start giving up..keep the hope alive hold your coin because it's not yet over.
Meanwhile before investing in crypto you should have known that it's all about taking big risk and making big cash.
So keep the hope and let wait till market raises.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

You statement shows that you do not belong here and it is better you opt out without discouraging other people. I so much believe it is not over and that things will surely get better. I strongly believe there is light at the end of this tunnel.
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Of course, the crypt will not die, I think this technology can not theoretically die. Of course this is big crash ,But what happened before 2017? almost the same thing as now.

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

There are always two sides to this, I do believe the people who stayed are no doubt crying now when they watch the prices of their coins fall but then again, when the market ends up bulling, they will be the ones who smile the most. You can decide that you want to cut your losses and get out but after that then what? You will only have yourself to blame when the prices go up and you do not have any coins.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

I am for the going on here, crypto is quite simple in this case, if you are ready to give up it, do not do this, because it means that there will be the biggest income quite later.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

I am for the going on here, crypto is quite simple in this case, if you are ready to give up it, do not do this, because it means that there will be the biggest income quite later.
Based on my own opinions, life is always a choice. I would rather say get in Crypto  and change your life or stay at your miserable life and continue crying. Weak hands and nerves has to leave this market as this is not for them. Your thought?
Barbarian

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

I would rather say get in Crypto  and change your life or stay at your miserable life and continue crying. Weak hands and nerves has to leave this market as this is not for them.
The people that are leaving this market not only lost a lot of money, they are going to lose all the money that they could have gotten if they just held their coins and were patient enough to wait until the next bull market appeared, on one hand I'm sorry for them but at the same time they are the ones that took the decision to lose all that money.
Giest

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

Eesh FUD Trolls.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Yes, the hard thing to believe is that bitcoin and crypto is still alive right now. I know when to stay and when to get out but it's just so early to say that because bitcoin and the rest of the crypto are still growing up and will even rise for more in the next coming years.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

Though the situation is not so good now. And evevrything seems to be very bad. We can wait for the bull rul comes again becasue that will definitely comes in the near future. So I choose to stay and I will  not cry. Instead I will buy in more coins and store them for the bull market.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

out will not be able to resolve the problem in this case. When it came out with a loss so whatever he does during this time in the crypto does not have clear results. better survive and take advantage of all the opportunities that exist. It would be far better than having to go without any tangible results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

I want to make the the long term holding. Now the marekt is not so good so I think long term holding is a god idea. The price of them will be high enough in the future. I will wait here and I will buy in more coins. I will not cry becasue I know now is thye right time to buy in more coins to store.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

What do you mean? I don't understand what you are talking about, if you talk about the market right now, this is not the time to give up. instead we have to be enthusiastic because everyone will return to the green market later this year.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

is it only because of the deteriorating market conditions because you have surrendered the market and want to leave the crypto world, and is it only up to this point that your confidence in crypto disappears because of the state of the market that is experiencing instability and uncertainty. indeed, I also feel disappointed because of the market conditions like this, but I still believe that there is always a possibility that the market will experience a recovery in prices and there is still a possibility that the market will experience a very drastic price increase as at the end of last year. I am aware that if the market is not always going to be above (always improving), there are times when the market is under (experiencing a decline in price) which is what it is now.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: