Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:58:06 PM

Why do you think it's over? Usually, everyone thinks that, they will be so rich in the 1-2 year when they invest the cryptocurrency. But this is not possible anymore for cryptocurrency. That's why I think people who invest in cryptocurrency should understand this first. And they should not panic in the every fall in the market. Because that doesn't mean it's the end of crypto world.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:19:48 PM

Seems like you already made your way out buddy. But you know what that's good nice you can always make a decision base on your interest. But my opinion, those who did really understand the nature of crypto they will always find patience to continue in the race. It's just a matter of time and wuse pick.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:42:19 PM

Come on, it is not over. Crypto currencies market and the blockchain technology are too big to disappear. Just be patient and hold your coins till the better market conditions and everything will be great.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:19:59 PM

Crypto is not a magic door and when you enter it you will become rich, there is no certainty in crypto and that depends on how you see opportunities to profit.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:25:50 PM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
I recommend to everyone who stayed here, keep holding, we are close to the bottom, also it will be good if you slowly start with investing into cryptocurrencies, when price is 10 time cheaper than 1 year before.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

Do not cry at this time because you will not get any thing with cry because all the good investors are calm and just looking the market only and not replying of any movement in the crypto world. So just keep eyeing on the up and downs of daily movement.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:06:28 PM

Nothing not be forever, early or later fall will end , market have cycle , just wait and hold! Probably now flat and falling already behind.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:18:04 PM

Do not cry at this time because you will not get any thing with cry because all the good investors are calm and just looking the market only and not replying of any movement in the crypto world. So just keep eyeing on the up and downs of daily movement.
we must remain optimistic even though nothing is certain because if everyone sells now, I think it will have a negative impact on the market so we have to survive.
maybe we can trade to get a little profit while waiting for the market to rise.
Newtl

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

Hey we are still in the Bullrun.... Depending when you invested  Wink

LTZ-LitecoinZ-Designed For The Future
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNcS4Pm
Official Website: https://litecoinz.org/
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:18:48 PM

Do you really think that crypto industry will die? It is pretty funny to see people saying such words where at the same time the biggest companies in the world are investing billions of dollars into blockchain and crypto.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

What the OP seems to be saying is that the whole crypto market is over, which is just an unfounded statement. When I look at the market there are many new coins coming to be listed on exchanges all the time, and some of these do very well. That's not to say that some do very badly and lose nearly all of the money invested in them, but that wasn't the point.

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:52:10 PM

are difficult times with this market too fluctuating, but i think it is not over yet a good trader can make money even with the downhill market

space available pm me if interested
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:04:24 PM

This is a stupid idea to leave the crypto market in the bear market. After all, now is the opposite to catch the moments and buy all the coins possible at a cheap price, all promising coins.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:09:56 PM

The market brought great disappointment in 2018. But I think this was a lesson to us. At the moment, most people's strategy is more accurate than before.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:22:40 PM

Certainly this market is not good for impatient people as I have full trust on potential of crypto market and there is no plan to leave this market nor I will cry as you are saying. Its over for those who trades on others recommendations if you have good skillset you won't cry.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:24:23 PM

This is a stupid idea to leave the crypto market in the bear market. After all, now is the opposite to catch the moments and buy all the coins possible at a cheap price, all promising coins.
For bounty hunters, it is important that ICO projects are creaking, but still work. Sometimes there are still good projects. Therefore, anyone has the time and opportunity, can still try their luck. A cryptocurrency market will begin to rise vseravno, it is only a matter of time. While we need to keep, we will always have time to go out.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

For a while, crypto-currencies were my only source of income, but the bear market was too long, so I had to find a job and now I combine it with work with krpito-currencies. I say this to what ... I continue to believe in the future of crypto-currencies and try to earn as many tokens as possible, and I don’t intend to leave this market or cry because the prices are low.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:09:01 PM

Don't need get out from crypto just wait this year, you will find some solution. This is correct it's been long time dump market and will staying this more time.
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:20:26 PM

I suggest you leave the cryptomir only for one, and others should not be agitated here for bad decisions.
Only the weak are coming out now.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:14:55 PM

I don't think that exit from the market of cryptocurrency right now, that's right! If you really want to make money, then in the near future there will be a period when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: