Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY!  (Read 25804 times)
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

I don't really understand and understand what you say. I will remain in this forum to learn cryptocurrency. and fill my little bag with some good coins even though it's not in good condition right now. and I will not come out, instead I am silent and enduring. Thank you very much!
 Cool
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

You have to see history price of Bitcoin or Ethereum, price of BTC been going down more than 90% in 2013 and after 1 years later the price going up again to multiple times. All price of crypto too high volatility,  in up trend possible going up to 30 times just like BTC last year , but also possible to going down to 90% . So if you not ready with loss 90% and not patient wait for other bullish trend,  better dont jump in to this market.

codebreakerz991

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

Losing money in Crypto is common if you can bear to lose money then maybe this kind of investment is not for you . As i can see you are one of the people who only believe in Crypto if its on bullrun but when on Bear market you always cry
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

I would rather to stay in cryptocurrency forever because i see the future ahead of it even though there are many trials that market is hard to find, meaning it can make profitable and yet its some can kind of loss. But I hope there always luck that i wish foe this year since market is bullish.
binhnewa

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

you can be do any none !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

be smart and have a brave heart with situation like this on market, think twice when you invest, all altcoin can be high risk investment, but if you choose long term i think it will back to moon in october to november
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

What do you mean is Crypto currency? If so, you should return in the previous years, such as 2013-2015. Not a few people say that crypto currency is up. Even they have negative views about crypto, but gradually, crypto currency will dominate the global economy. Especially if the ETF is approved, then I'm sure, all crypto currency will take a high price spike continuously
tran_tri

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

me also very sorry because your references
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

well goodbye, dont let the door hit you on your way out.
Fortune never known to be so rewarding little kitten.
if you know anything about the market at all, you will know that everything go down will eventually go up especially strong Altcoin like ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC...
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

oh look! a crybaby who is also a wizard can predict the future.
I'm holding but not crying thou. Prices go up and down, its normal.
Farwell, dont get the door hit you on your way out thou.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

We can't just give up n something we have been holding for long like that. While we accept that the market us bad, it's advisable to hold whatever coin you are in possession of.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I think it is impossible, because if I leave the crypto market I would lose 80% of my assets. I will hold to die
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

Already out and exchange all my asset into currency again, my stop loss has been reached. I still believe crypto will rise again but ( maybe ) next year, depend my calculation using MACD this situation will take long journey. Now I try to find another way/ alternative income out side crypto market, life must go on.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

haha, you are too pessimistic. Crypto is a new and potential market, it is only in the adjustment phase, do not panic everything will be OK
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

I am not going to leave as of now. I will most likely not exit whenever in light of the fact that the innovation will be setting down deep roots, similar to PCs and autos, just it will develop and enhance after some time. I will however in next positively trending market, endeavor to take a few benefits and not be so dumb as to give the bears a chance to procure everything and take away the entirety of our riches once more.
Little Pixies

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Can you provide any evidence that might prove your statement or the hatred you are trying to spread here? Trust me on this, I have seen far worse situation of the market and saw a lot of investors panicking and selling their coins for a huge loss. But, ultimately Bitcoin prevailed and recovered like always. Either you need to change your mentality or leave the space while you can.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

You are entitled to your own opinion, poster. But I recommend you delve deeper into the years history of the development of this industry and the pattern of price movement of the crypto assets. The more knowledge you have the better for you to make a better and informed decisions concerning the market. Blockchain, Bitcoin and Altcoins have come to stay. We only need to be wise in our investment decisions to avoid uncontrolled risks and losses. The future is bright for the Cryptospace.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Going by your lovely post history, I would say that you are trolling. If you think getting out of crypto world in bear times is such a good idea, I recommend taking your own advice and leave—cryptocurrencies market is not for you.

Not just a troll instead a confirmed pay trolls that created to make this community rattle and affect the weak people in this forum.this trolls are coming whenever the price starts to get better cause what they're bosses wanted is to continue push the price down.

What if I told you that I didn't cry after that highlighted December mega bull run? It was a regret not to sell my Bitcoin that time but I still manage to get back to my trades after it. Don't be so just into Bitcoin. It is the leading coin in the crypto market but it doesn't mean that it is gonna be your savepoint or your comfort zone in your investment. There are lot of coins in the market in CMC that you can base off to build your portfolio even more better. I wouldn't be so surprised that some people are gonna be depressed in the losses in their portfolio when they take a single peek into it, like they only see a single red or single green.

This is the attitude i want to read in this time when trolling is in the action again,i cant believe that theres a proud holder even when the highest value of crypto happen and yet they continue holding until now.salute to you guys
Emlangoisao888

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

All is about timing, we must know when entry and get out from market. Don't love only one coin to invest and trust. I have learnt about movement price and yeah it can make more careful for next year.BTC
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
If you think its bad then just leave and stop post in this forum cause we are here to discuss the future of cryptocurrency and i also think opposite, the one who leave right now will regret it when the market touch trillion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: