Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
Mork

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:25:17 AM

We should really start a petition and try to reach as many people as possible to tell us if they misunderstood the CPP, and were mislead by it.

It would counter the very manipulative behaviour of giorgiomassa who wants to make everyone believe that it's only a few outsiders who have a problem with the CPP:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.msg5617570#msg5617570

Why does he do that?

My position is, that there was and is nothing to misunderstood.
If they apply their TOS by the words, we can do the same. Not what we interpret into it is what counts, but what the words do say.
And they say: 10% for every 10 days of delayed delivery. No limits on that whatsoever.

Bitmine can now think "oh fuck, we didn't think we would be THAT late and we need to limit the CPP". They can try and see if people accept it, but in the end, when things go to court, they will lose with enforcing new rules on a sale made in the past.

Note:
I'm not to profit of this at all. I have ordered a 200MH/s unit and they can and probably will wait for the full 100 days to deliver the device to me, because it is not until then that they need to add a second CPP module to my order. Just expecting the worst.

@Finnminer:
After 60 days you get more money back than what you paid in the first place. How on earth can you see that as illegal or abusing anything? Name one mainstream company that offers better terms if you decide to cancel your order.
Well, I am not enforced to request that refund. I can claim that they fullfill the contract I have with them. Whatever is a better deal for me, receiving the unit or go for refund, is up to me alone and not for you to decide. Thank you.
And no, I'm not getting rich nor was I expecting to get, but I expected the miner to mine for its cost. Which is already impossible at this time, given my power costs, taxes and that they will probably put the CPP module on the bill, where I have to pay additional taxes. I'm already at a hefty loss and we're getting close to the day when the moment I power on the device I have yet to receive, it will mine on a loss. I'll initiate the refund very soon and I will do it based on the old conditions. If Bitmine thinks they don't need to accept my refund based on the old conditions, I'll go to court - simply because they really pissed me off multiple times by now and that is not the way you do business with me!

No, just a customer like everyone else here. I just think that people had way too optimistic expectations for such a high risk investment.
I had very pessimistic estimations, but it was clear right from the beginning, that if Bitmine fucks up and delivery is not until March, this thing is gonna cost me. You tell me if I was optimistic with receiving the miner in February latest, which should have been delivered in December
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:35:22 AM

The last official statement from bitmine.ch is now exactly one month old minus one day.

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5174
mare

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:19:57 AM

After 60 days you get more money back than what you paid in the first place. [...]

Who got their refund?
I don't know. Is there someone who's asked for a refund and not received it? Until there's proof that they don't refund I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I asked for a refund on Feb 25th, exactly the day when the 61 + 10 CPP delay allowed me to do so. They have 30 days time to refund me. Until now nothing. Antonio said that maybe they will refund earlier. Let's see. I'll keep you updated...
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:16:57 PM

are you giorgios lawyer or what?
No, just a customer like everyone else here. I just think that people had way too optimistic expectations for such a high risk investment.

high risk for pre-order ? -> your seriously ? ..... pre-order have normal no high risk, if the company did a good job !...

delays can be happen -> maybe 2 or 4 weeks... but not month an month....

You're obviously very new to Bitcoin mining hardware pre-orders.  IMHO Bitminer are doing a lot better job than Hashfast and their final specs are a lot closer to the mark than Cointerra.  While I'll not even mention BFL shall I.

You really thinking of Bitmine?Huh ...not Bitmain  Wink

... maybe you don`t know that Bitmine sold original 110nm Avalon chip hardware to clients monthes ago, forced them to upgrade it to their new hardware & even have not delievered that clients what should get their miners in November. The whole thing is a big fuck-up at all, including scamming people by shipping to Petahash their miners & flood market massive with chips. AFAIK this thing is even worse than BFL as they regulary posted some news & people got hardware from BFL even earlier. I don`t defend now BFL but they shipped me my 55nm chips after 100 days like they stated on their website.

IMHO Bitmine was the worst hardware producer  I`ve ever ordered - I had really no company advertised such bullshit like Giorgio & changed whole contract include TOS-editing after.

Bfl had about a year delay for early orders.

While they first claimed their 28nm Monarchs would start shipping last October.  While they've currently claimed they will start shipping in April #AsIf

So what´s the point you´re trying to make?
Every mining-producer who´s better than BFL is good?

Get real - and read how Bitmine advertised themselves. They were lying - and scamming early customers by delivering 80TH to petamine first who ordered far later than batch 1 customers.

They changed the CPP which was the main reason (as a backup guarantee) for customers to trust them.

They are scammers - simple as that.
They still can prove that they do care about customers - but obviously they have no interest in doing so at all.
Not one critical question was ever answered by them.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:19:19 PM

Yes, I asked for a refund on Feb 25th, exactly the day when the 61 + 10 CPP delay allowed me to do so. They have 30 days time to refund me. Until now nothing. Antonio said that maybe they will refund earlier. Let's see. I'll keep you updated...

Did you ask for a USD or BTC refund? I'm wondering at what exchange rate you'll get your refund
tranquille

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

After 60 days you get more money back than what you paid in the first place. [...]

Who got their refund?
I don't know. Is there someone who's asked for a refund and not received it? Until there's proof that they don't refund I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It´s not about the refund anymore. The refund is the worst option - simply because of lost revenue and lost upgrades; Furthermore they let you wait for 30 days before paying you. This is outright hilarious.

But hey - they gotta pay for their expensive cars and flats I assume.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:21:34 PM

one small questien: how many day from the order date i have the right to -> "wiederrufsrecht"... in switzerland ??

in germany i think i can cancel an online order up to 30 day...

tranquille

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:26:10 PM

Come the fuck on! Every single buyer should have understood that it's risky to put money on a pre order miner. You all read the BFL threads. That was a fucking success for everyone involved. Sure hook me up for some of that please!

Ohnoes, it's been 12 months and I still haven't cancelled my order. I want my 360% CPP. Yeah, right. It was pretty fucking clear from the beginning that you get 10% per 10 days until you reach 60 days and then you get your money back.

Yes, everyone's frustrated that the bet didn't pay off, but there is no free money! You thought you'd make a quick buck and it didn't work out. Yeah well, that's life. If it'd be that easy everyone would be rich.

Sorry for the rant but it annoys me enormously that everyone's acting like they bought a book on Amazon, when in reality they chose to put heir money on something incredibly risky in order to possibly make a ton of money. If you wanted safe, you could've bought a miner that was in stock. But of course that wouldn't have been nearly as profitable. I wonder why...
You´re out of your mind and probably biased out of reasons I can very well imagine.

CPP was THE single reason most of people accepted the deal in the first place.

It´s not about potential theoretical risks but only about a contract and staying true to that as to one´s words.

And no one is acting like he bought on Amazon - you are exaggerating vastly here. We are waiting almost twice the time we were supposed to wait.

tranquille

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:30:25 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:56:09 PM by tranquille

The CPP was advertized as a security against delay.
A security can't and shouldn't be abused. That's illegal.
After 60 days you get more money back than what you paid in the first place. How on earth can you see that as illegal or abusing anything? Name one mainstream company that offers better terms if you decide to cancel your order.
Who cares about any other company?

People were ordering because of the CPP. You are now saying that no one should have ever reckoned that to be valid?

WTF is wrong with you. Read the CPP or get out. You are acting as a rogue agent here - and very likely are influenced by bitmine.
IF you are a customer why would you post sh*t like that?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

one small questien: how many day from the order date i have the right to -> "wiederrufsrecht"... in switzerland ??

in germany i think i can cancel an online order up to 30 day...

That right does not apply if it's for custom made or built to measure goods

You can't just go to a tailor, order a made to measure suit and after 30 days while he is sewing it up, cancel your order. Or at least he should have charged you a non-refundable deposit
Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:02:18 PM

Maybe just a stupid stupid question.

My shipping date is "March 1 week".

So what exact date should I expect to be my shipping date?

01.03 or 08.03?

I dont find any definiton about first week in month. Does the week need to be completly in this month or is it enough that one day is in the month? I heared about both variants, nobody knows it really....
Finnminer

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:04:39 PM

WTF is wrong with you. Read the CPP or get out. You are acting as a rogue agent here - and very likely are influenced by bitmine.
IF you are a customer why would you post sh*t like that?
Yes I'm a customer. And the only contact I've had with Bitmine is a single email asking for my order number.

I've been in the mining business since early 2011. And because I've seen ASIC companies failing time and time again I was prepared for Bitmine to join all the other failures. I have no illusions of making a profit anymore. Now I'm just hoping that my order is delayed for a couple of weeks more so that I can request a refund and maybe get my money back.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

Maybe just a stupid stupid question.

My shipping date is "March 1 week".

So what exact date should I expect to be my shipping date?

01.03 or 08.03?

I dont find any definiton about first week in month. Does the week need to be completly in this month or is it enough that one day is in the month? I heared about both variants, nobody knows it really....

I really don't want to give you an answer. Because I have heard very inconsistent answers by bitmine.
I think it is deliberate that they let the interpretation open, so that they can interpret it any way they like.

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 02:41:07 PM by Wolke

@ bitmine @ giorgiomassa

are you rolling me ?

-> go on your telefon,
i'am waiting more than 45 minutes....  

this is not serious

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Schinder75

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

@ bitmine @ giorgiomassa

are you rolling me ?

-> go on your telefon,
i'am waiting more than 40 minutes....  

For each subsequential 10 minutes you hold the line, you get 10% more attention up to a maximum of 50% ;-)
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:40:06 PM

For each subsequential 10 minutes you hold the line, you get 10% more attention up to a maximum of 50% ;-)

HAHA!!

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

HAHA!!

Btw. when I visited Bitmine and asked about my order, Christian told me that I will get 2TH. (I've ordered 1TH Rig shipping February)

So how come they give you 100%?
Did you use some kind of jedi mind trick.

Ah wait.. they "promised" you something...
like... do they even have a Rig Prototype ready yet?

monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

@ bitmine @ giorgiomassa

are you rolling me ?

-> go on your telefon,
i'am waiting more than 45 minutes....  

this is not serious

Please stop send mails and call him if not my order will be delayed !!!!  Cheesy

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:46:47 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 03:56:55 PM by giorgiotheclown

HAHA!!

Btw. when I visited Bitmine and asked about my order, Christian told me that I will get 2TH. (I've ordered 1TH Rig shipping February)

is that the reason why RETRO GAMER disappeared? fishy?
@retrogamer regards

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:13:19 PM

HAHA!!

is that the reason why RETRO GAMER disappeared? fishy?
@retrogamer regards

year.... where is retro gamer -> we have tuesday and he is LOST..... ohoh....

"ein schelm wer böses dabei denkt"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: