Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 202929 times)
akumaburn

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:52:44 AM

I wasn't going to post this but my emails and pms are being ignored...

It is now March 11, 2013.. no signs of anything shipping :|

No email response, no phone calls answered, pms ignored :|

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:57:57 AM

that cant be you are a liar!

Support not answering e-mails or phone calls
Some people have blamed the support to not be answering e-mails, I can just say that probably some of them are the same people that are sending daily flood e-mails that have the only consequence of delaying the response to the other perfectly legit requests.
We are not delaying any legitimate request and currently we answer e-mail requests within 3-4 days with volumes of about 250 daily e-mails. As for the phone calls, you have to be patient because all of our support staff may be busy during some peak hours. Please hold the line, and you'll see that you get an answer. We are working on staffing additional people in the meantime.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:01:11 AM

Yes, I asked for a refund on Feb 25th, exactly the day when the 61 + 10 CPP delay allowed me to do so. They have 30 days time to refund me. Until now nothing. Antonio said that maybe they will refund earlier. Let's see. I'll keep you updated...

Which e-mail did you send to? support@bitmine is dead :-/

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
psycho-pass

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:07:04 AM

only 50% ... the dealy was 3 months mate....
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:12:20 AM

Yes, I asked for a refund on Feb 25th, exactly the day when the 61 + 10 CPP delay allowed me to do so. They have 30 days time to refund me. Until now nothing. Antonio said that maybe they will refund earlier. Let's see. I'll keep you updated...

try this one
info@bitmine.ch

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:29:17 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 03:12:35 AM by Black_ice666

http://brontopixel.com/images/2014/03/11/thelies.png

that cant be you are a liar!

Support not answering e-mails or phone calls
Some people have blamed the support to not be answering e-mails, I can just say that probably some of them are the same people that are sending daily flood e-mails that have the only consequence of delaying the response to the other perfectly legit requests.
We are not delaying any legitimate request and currently we answer e-mail requests within 3-4 days with volumes of about 250 daily e-mails. As for the phone calls, you have to be patient because all of our support staff may be busy during some peak hours. Please hold the line, and you'll see that you get an answer. We are working on staffing additional people in the meantime.

they simply dont give a fuck....

lost profit so fare is 50k $ pr.200 ghz device.....

no device...

no response....

i said it in the official tread weeks  ago, they don't sent any thing before the "have too" !!!!!

its a dream and a probably a big lose if you get refund in bitcoin as its not stable atm (it was on order time)

and i bought trough 50BTC (partner of bitmine.ch) and it was not pre-pay advertised their, it sayid they had working prototype and production was about/ready to start and if we pay before some date we get it first week of dec  (3'rd) and we did and choise this becurse it was "deleveryready".......... had bin trough the BFL rooll already, their for knew to avoid "pre-order" and selected this "ready" product becurse it was profitable at that date... had i send my money to knc whitc deleved at time---> af simpel 200 ghz unit should have made around 50 k $ min.

on top if i ask for refund the bitcoin is so unstable atm that its a gamble at best----

and you don't se how then even greater degrading of contract (the new 50% cap)

makes pepoel angry?

still no device and i have to change contract if i want the refund to as stated by some on in the beginning of this new (real official) tread...

nice try trying to close the other on by the way... face-palm...

add me and my brother to the "small" list of unhappy customers thanks....

thanks for nothing but a lose and a dream.....

its al it ever was...

(early okt. order before the 16 okt, deadline for early devilry (last day for that was delivery date 3 dec (not shipping) ) )

(and for pepoel in Russia its just a nightmare (have a friend their) )
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

@Bitmine, is there any news about the Rigs?

@Retrogamer - thanks for the awesome pics!

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

I feel the same as you, I know nothing about my order and now it is not possible to communicate with Bitmine nunguna way, do not respond to email or private.
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:59:54 AM

I advice Giorgio or any official from Bitmine ch to post here or on their site news section every two days what is the last # order shipped so people can look and make at least one ideea when their are next in line aprox.
If they will be honest with this info every few days or so then for sure people will not bomb them with emails and phone calls.

This is a good idea only if Bitmine is sure to respect the shipment based to the payment date.  Cool

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
mare

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:12:59 AM

I sent to both support@bitmine.ch and info@bitmine.ch and then made sure that they got it by calling them.
psycho-pass

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:20:59 AM

looks like the official thred is open

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.new#new

like it would change anything...
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:14:57 PM

they are going to collect money for the 6Th miner soon. So they have to get active again.

That's why we must keep this thread alive.

So I will continue posting in this thread too... you never know when giorgiomassa gets triggerhappy again and decides to shut down discussion.

jimney

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

Anyone know what the latest received order number is, mine is #27xx and I've heard nothing yet.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:38:04 PM

the SECO (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO) has a nice online complaint form for unfair business practices.

The SECO states that they can/will sue companies especially in the following cases:

"Das Ansehen der Schweiz im Ausland bedroht oder verletzt ist und die in ihren wirtschaftlichen Interessen betroffenen Personen im Ausland ansässig sind; oder

Die Interessen mehrerer Personen oder einer Gruppe von Angehörigen einer Branche oder andere Kollektivinteressen bedroht oder verletzt sind."

Rough translate: The image of Switzerland is at stake and the damaged parties are outside of Switzerland. The interests of several people or a group of people with collective interest are at risk or harmed.

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/04883/index.html?lang=de

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/05288/index.html?lang=de

I would propose that someone, who has more time than me, could summarize and document the case in good detail in German language and then everyone affected can submit it. This could be a very cost effective (free:D) way to get an official investigation going and maybe some more free PR for Bitmine AG.

I'm going to talk to my lawyer this week and see what he would suggest.
Maybe someone wants to help me getting all the required information and documents so we could fill it together.

you can pm me, we are on the same side Cheesy

and JUSTICE for all CUSTOMERS!

BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

they are going to collect money for the 6Th miner soon. So they have to get active again.

That's why we must keep this thread alive.

So I will continue posting in this thread too... you never know when giorgiomassa gets triggerhappy again and decides to shut down discussion.

Bitmine.ch is for me officially scam.
And everybody should know about it. I would be happy if NOBODY would buy anything from Bitmine.ch anymore.
It's just an awful company that spreads lies to get maximum profit without going to jail.

February 25, 2014
giorgiomassa complained!
Me and one other person put a ban on red signature!

giorgiomassa, do not like the information that he - is engaged in fraud!
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:02:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:17:20 PM by Black_ice666

Iv gonna follow both tread also now... not that's its gonna change any ting....

and by the way a new ? pop up for me...

Where the hell in the advertisement did it say that it sounds like a jet engine?

i have too sleep in the same room as its suppose to "live in" (more like a slow death at this point becurse they dint deliver on time)

so that's a big problem not in the info on advertisement also.... "a desk" should sound like a desk, no more.... so this i have to rebuild by my self if im to use it at all...

(to be clear i have no miner yet (order 4XX) just from what some of the "lucky few's" (is it around 6-7? confirmed delivery (confirm her on forum... i don't say that they dint send out more, just that's the report are few's an toughs that are are already "bad review" (noisy, broken equipment (i cant fix stuff like that so ill have to send it back if any thing i wrong.... that means at least 3 more mount as i would go back in to the production que,
so becurse time is so impotent in this in this case only a refund is relay an option), bad software (fail-over pool error) and so on) ) )

the only "god thing i have to say about all this is that they re-oppent the official tread again....

but my guess is that it will just be more propaganda to easy up pepeol to accept all that "ups, we screw you again, sorry" stuff...

sorry but this is just a bad company, their don't uphold their advertised stuff and would never recommend it or use it in the further.... i just want to recover as much as possible of my bad investment in this

to reinvest in something real....

just not sure the refund way is a god options....

can easy se som problems in the new contract you have to sign if you dear try that refund option, and more bull crap down the line too not getting your money back, push forward, and so on as has bin in normal business models for years already in major companies all over the world (usa is best at it, atm as they keep pushing their dept beyond what its ever able to pay back (next year they cant even pay back all the interest rate on their loan and probably have to go to war or collapse at that point, but getting off topic her...but its a proven business module.... just saying))

its sadly a nice dream turn't in to a big fucking nightmare....  

so no matter what i do its gonna be a crap solution....

monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:09:21 PM

Thank you giorgiotheclown, we always appreciate mainstream media coverage and the people from 20mins were really friendly.

We are still waiting for you to come to visit us, did you accept our invitation?

Giorgio I would like to visit next Saturday.
Are you around ?

Last try Giorgio.

Nope, please schedule an appointment during the week on our regular business hours. Thank you.

Can I come instead of kev.in ? Let me know

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

My latest answer from Bitmine, but i guess it´s all lies ;(

Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Mar 04 14:28

Hi,
we have still some issues with RIG.
We start the production on the next two weeks.
We will do everything possible to minimize any delay.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:28:41 PM

i have too sleep in the same room as its suppose to "live in" (more like a slow death at this point becurse they dint deliver on time)

so that's a big problem not in the info on advertisement also.... "a desk" should sound like a desk, no more.... so this i have to rebuild by my self if im to use it at all...

Sorry, if it's air cooled and it's dissipating 1000 Watts, then you are not going to get much sleep, no matter who produced the equipment.

Perhaps with water cooling and a heat exchanger on the outside of your room it's feasable
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

Thank you giorgiotheclown, we always appreciate mainstream media coverage and the people from 20mins were really friendly.

We are still waiting for you to come to visit us, did you accept our invitation?

Giorgio I would like to visit next Saturday.
Are you around ?

Last try Giorgio.

Nope, please schedule an appointment during the week on our regular business hours. Thank you.

Can I come instead of kev.in ? Let me know

say your mother where you go, and dont forget wear a bullet proof west or better 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: