Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:13:32 PM

Ether is a very strong project. I do not believe that this project has competitors now. It seems to me that cardano cannot be a competitor for Ether. ADA is much weaker.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:06:29 PM

Even Ethereum can destroy Ethereum. While Cardano is a solid project, I haven't seen enough movement in its quarter that will give the impression that it will destroy Ethereum.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:13:44 PM

I trust Ether more. It seems to me that this project causes more trust among people and large investors than cardano. I invest in ETH
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:22:42 PM

Smile! I don't think there is should  be comparisons between cardano and erhereum talk less cardano destroying ethereum. Been the fact that cardano has gained some good news from the Japanese side, it can't still destroy ethereum because ethereum has been existing for long and is being recognized by most people cardano.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:25:28 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

what a great article,,,
i know cardano is a good altcoins. but, in my opinion cardano will never beat ethereum my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:51:57 PM

Smile! I don't think there is should  be comparisons between cardano and erhereum talk less cardano destroying ethereum. Been the fact that cardano has gained some good news from the Japanese side, it can't still destroy ethereum because ethereum has been existing for long and is being recognized by most people cardano.
Lol you didn't even watched the fact that OP has disappeared. This is a shilling thread and i have experienced to see OP was creating bunch of FUD threads against another altcoin. ADA still remain on its place and there will be no chance to beat ether.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:14:06 PM

Cardano won't bring Ethereum down. The news is just a crazy idea. How could Cardano destroy Ethereum when in fact Cardano is having a hard time staying on top. Currently, Cardano's price is at the floor.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:23:37 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
If there is one type of coin that can destroy ETH, I think it's only EOS. The coin is relatively stable. Has a background and a large community.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:26:39 PM

If there is one type of coin that can destroy ETH, I think it's only EOS. The coin is relatively stable. Has a background and a large community.

What is so good about EOS is their backer, supporter, and money. If we are talking about the technology, EOS still far behind ETH. Let's not talk about the fact that ETH will get another boost in their technology in a couple of weeks later, and again EOS is not as stable as you think. The price got pumped and dumped constantly for a period of time, there is no way something like that to be called stable.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:28:14 PM

I think that at this moment Cardano is not a competitor for Ethereum. Ethereum has a large ecosystem and a large number of developers. Cardano is very far behind in development from Ethereum. I do not believe that Cardano will be successful.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:28:23 PM

your title in this thread is really amusing Grin i dont think cardano will destroy ethereum, surpassing maybe but destroy Huh never gonna happen
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:15:49 AM

The article is quite good and complete, but I think it's still not enough. ETH is coin platform for ICOs and it is fast. It will never be replaced.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:21:06 AM

Not at all, Cardano doesn't even have enough unique features to compete with Ethereum newtork at any level, I think cardano doesn't pose a single threat on ethereum existence.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

This is impossible. I think such remarks are damaging the supporters of Ethereum. We don't welcome people like this. I think you underestimated the strength of Ethereum and know that the cryptocurrency bull market in 2017 was created by Ethereum.

johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:23:26 PM

ETH has a huge team and support, so I don’t think that someone will be able to get around it soon, despite the general trend, it has grown and has already shown x2.
Anyway, cardano is still far below ethereum which seems unlikely to destroy ethereum easily, we know the story of the previous XRP which continued to compete with ether and some would say it would overtake bitcoin, but we can see that ether has recovered and is back in position 2nd, so I'm sure the cardano's distance will still not be able to destroy ether even though all efforts have been implemented.
Yeah i have seen such equation 6 month ago and many people comment XRP will so..so..but ether still now on the second position. so i totally agree with you.
Yes Ripple is gradually gaining heights in price every year, of course, he is far from the price of etherium.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:23:21 PM

I think that at this moment Cardano is not a competitor for Ethereum. Ethereum has a large ecosystem and a large number of developers. Cardano is very far behind in development from Ethereum. I do not believe that Cardano will be successful.

Exactly. Cardano may be a good cryptocurrency with a huge vision to transform the blockchain industry, but so far, its development team has been slow in contrast to other platforms like Ethereum and EOS. This way, Cardano may never destroy or replace Ethereum, since Ethereum will always be in the lead of development and innovation. However, one thing that ADA could do is to complement Ethereum as an alternative smart contract platform for the mainstream world. ADA could use just Ethereum's help to improve itself over time. The same thing could happen vice versa with Ethereum.

Based on facts, Cardano's co-founder (Charles Hoskinson) has worked on Ethereum before. This means, that he has some experience related to how smart contracts work unlike any other. Perhaps, Cardano would succeed over time, as Hoskinson guides it every step of the way. On the other hand, Ethereum has Vitalik which is also experienced in the field of smart contracts and blockchain technology. Both platforms have good leaders that have a great vision towards making smart contracts practical for the world.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever Cardano will remain alive and actively supported by people in the mainstream world or not. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:29:26 PM

I doubt that this is even possible if we compare the two projects, we see that in technical terms, Ethereum is superior to Cordano, and the team and community of Ethereum are much more active. Of course, time will tell if Cordano is a really good project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

In general Cardano is not much different from ETH, if Cardano is an improvement for ETH then Cardano will easily beat ETH in the future. this is only because ETH was born first so it took time to change positions.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

I don't think that Cardano will be able to replace the ether - the king of all altcoins. Cardano is a good coin, but in will never reach the top 3 places.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

I don't think that Cardano will be able to replace the ether - the king of all altcoins. Cardano is a good coin, but in will never reach the top 3 places.
I completely agree with you regarding the leadership positions of ethereum in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps people only express their opinion as desired for the real, but in reality they are very wrong. I would like to know the real facts in support of my words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: