Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:06:01 AM

I know that cardano is a good coin but in my opinion cardano is still not strong enough to defeat ETH which is a superior Coin after bitcoin, but whether it's from 5 to 10 years, maybe it can happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:22:49 AM

I like Ada but not to the level of thinking ada can destroy ethereum. Ada is yet to have a total fictional platform and ethereum can boast of that already. Ada platform will be awesome but it can't destroy ethereum

Exactly I also think that cardano can't destroy the etherium. I love cardano too but it impossible to overtake etherium.
Error 522

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:19:19 AM

I don't understand why all this fuss about Cardano. This is just a normal top coin but not gonna surpass Ethereum

Another way of chillin and hyping the coin, reality wise, ETH already have strong foundation the community already embrace this platform and it would
a tough competition to whoever challenge it, but given if cardano pumped a lot, it still a huge amount of money that is needed to break those behind
ETH before it can reach the current position of ETH.

Established coin needs to break itself before it can be taken down by another.
Cardano is going down more and was replace on its position by a better coin

What is this better coin?
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

I like Ada but not to the level of thinking ada can destroy ethereum. Ada is yet to have a total fictional platform and ethereum can boast of that already. Ada platform will be awesome but it can't destroy ethereum

Exactly I also think that cardano can't destroy the etherium. I love cardano too but it impossible to overtake etherium.
that is early to said if cardano could destroy ethereum.meanwhile the demand of ethereum still on top 2.moreover most of ico used ethereum platform.most of crypto community not familiar yet with cardano.
jacklink1

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:34:54 AM

I think ethereum have only one advantage is they start early. Ada is far better then ethereum. Also in Eth there is nothing updates last 1 year. Ada is continuously developing their platform.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:38:56 PM

Maybe in another galaxy  Grin Ether is still number one altcoin and for several hours it has took the second place back and in my opinion this coin deserves to be here. Maybe with the upcoming update it will overcome Bitcoin.
True noticed, ADA falls quietly, and ethereum rises slowly in growth, which makes me very happy, yes ADA will live, but not in such scales as ethereum.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:51:06 PM

No, it is impossible. Just see what is the level of usability of ethereum platform, and then look at the Cardano ecosystem...

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:02:29 PM

Much has been written about losing the dominant eth position among altcoins. Nothing like this has happened so far. Looking at the market cap or prices seems unlikely. Eth has an unshakeable position on the market at the moment and there is no indication that it would change in the near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:24:25 PM

For any good new coins in the cryptocurrency market there will be enough space and no one will destroy anyone. A coin can leave the market only when a certain time does not bargain. This ethereum is not threatened yet. Moreover, in ethereum, significant improvements are expected not only on February 27, but also at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next. Therefore, I think that ethereum will always be in demand in the foreseeable future.

Exactly. Ethereum will always be on top of other cryptocurrencies because of its first-mover advantage just like Bitcoin. Cardano may have greater technologies, but it's not as popular as Ethereum. Not to mention, most dApp developers are building on the Ethereum blockchain than most well-known smart contract platforms today. Which is why, even if Cardano grows in development and innovation, Ethereum will always be in the lead.

Given the diversity of cryptocurrencies with unique features across the whole market, it's very unlikely that Cardano will destroy Ethereum (or vice versa). The future lies in cryptocurrencies which provide the lowest fees possible, fast speeds, and most of all, resilience. Which is why, Ethereum, Cardano, and other leading cryptocurrencies will remain in the market for a long time. They will continue to improve over time, until they become a mature blockchain platform for the whole world to enjoy.

Nonetheless, it's good to have this diversity in features and technologies, as it will benefit Blockchain technology for years to come. Cardano is a good cryptocurrency, as well as, Ethereum. Investing into them now, would be the smartest decision to make. Still, do your own research to find out which coin is the most suitable for a long-term investment. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:45:15 PM

Formal verification is a great feature, but it's not enough to surpass the current boss - ethereum. It has so many very cool partners so it would be very difficult to beat them all.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:30:02 PM

don't think one of these projects will 'destroy' the other.
following the slogan 'competition is good for business'

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:00:18 PM

don't think one of these projects will 'destroy' the other.
following the slogan 'competition is good for business'
Competition is always good? And what about JPM coin that was announced recently? The direct competitor to Ripple  Grin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum is currently losing its leading position. EOS and Tron are becoming very popular. I think they are real competitors for Ether.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:31:38 PM

We have seen Ethereum always the best with extraordinary development. What makes ethereum very difficult for opponents. Many compare between EOS and ethereum. Now Cardano and Ethereum.

Ethereum will never be defeated at any time, especially compared to Cardano.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:56:55 PM

I don't think that's possible. The EOS is a stronger opponent of Ethereum and yet it is still so far away from Ethereum.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:06:40 AM

I don't understand why all this fuss about Cardano. This is just a normal top coin but not gonna surpass Ethereum

Another way of chillin and hyping the coin, reality wise, ETH already have strong foundation the community already embrace this platform and it would
a tough competition to whoever challenge it, but given if cardano pumped a lot, it still a huge amount of money that is needed to break those behind
ETH before it can reach the current position of ETH.

Established coin needs to break itself before it can be taken down by another.
Cardano is going down more and was replace on its position by a better coin while ETH just reclaim it's spot.
I think at this time ETH is better than Cardano and no way it will destroy ETH, in development wise, ETH has more achievement compared to Cardano.
These coins has good potential, but at this moment, ETH is way better, I'm still going to invest with these 2 anyway.

For long term, i am prefer ethereum because its popular coin and daily transaction volume biggest in market after bitcoin. I am agree that Cardano is good coin and have potential in the future but most token in market using ethereum and this make ethereum always needed for transaction
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:35:39 AM

I think it will be very hard to out run ETH because it establish its platform already and for me its one of the best platform
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:49:22 AM

I dont think no altcoin will ever destroy the ethereum even if it was a great company which can make similarity to ethereum. ethereum still on below the bitcoin.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:35:59 AM

I don't know if I don't think that for cardano can destroy ethereum, each of these coins has advantages and supports, cardano is still under ethereum, and in the future nobody knows what will happen between these two coins
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:44:54 AM

Many token have claimed to surpass ETH even EOS have said that statement but still none of them showing any potential to be greater than ETH, Cardano is good in its own way but basing your opinion with a single article is bit too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: