Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I'm very attentive to the projects in health care. Such projects are very necessary, but everywhere developers face the problem of using in real life.
I agree that the introduction of such a conservative business as health care will not be easy. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
I mean, this is a cryptocurrency is project. Everything is possible if you have cryptocurrencies so, I 100% sure the developer can implement it.
I think, it's too early to conclude this since the project are just new and the team needs to provide more activities and works in order to have a good implementation. Although, the idea are much more innovative compared to others, but still it requires a lot of time and effort to ensure that it will be launch in the market.

It's like an advantage when it comes to the innovation and yes they still have to take an action that requires a lot of effort to at least get the attention of the investors.

It will also good if they can manage and promote their site to big personalities who have influence and big followers on social media.

They have a good social media promotion so far using twitter but I think a bounty campaing will be a big help especially now that it is only on its ICO phase.
Bounty always tends to be usefull but let it be decided by the team. If they wish to promote their project on social media like twitter, medium, LinkedIn, facebook, etc instead of a bounty like signature, etc let them do that because even that tends to give a good amount of investors to the project. This project only needs to get much viral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
Also modifying genetics is the major role of the generation and in future some new and rare genetics can show up. This is why i like this kind of projects and hope that most of the peoples here like this. The project related to genetics can usually be much popular ahead.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Vissers Niga

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Greetings
This business is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Komalacrypto

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Great mix between innovative concept and developed by the expert team makes DNAtix will get big attention from whole investor, glad being part of this project!
DavidCal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I would like to ask about the news in the project. I hope that soon the developers will make an announcement about the news and any updates in the project.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

Yes, health is a necessity to everyone and we valued it. This project has a really big potential to succeed and no doubt that this would be supported by many investors because of its good concept and beneficial also to us.
Health is of course necessary for everyone, but this is a very conservative business, I hope the team already has preliminary agreements on the use of the platform.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Genetics is very important now, this is real, but for the development of the project people with special knowledge are needed, I hope the members of the team have enough experience.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

Hey, everybody! When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

Yes, health is a necessity to everyone and we valued it. This project has a really big potential to succeed and no doubt that this would be supported by many investors because of its good concept and beneficial also to us.

Yeah, you are right. And as of now, the team have manage to gathered more supporters and possibly potential investors on their telegram chat. The concept is being acknowledged by many people since it involves in human health. And I hope, it will have a good development because this kind of project really important in this new era.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

I invested in this business from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Agree with you. The project is well assisted and well manage by the team. Yes, you can spot the project potential to be more established and popular. It needs more time and chance to develop and updates anything to be more convenient and wonderful. The response of the community was quite impressive, I wih that this is just a start for a new window of opportunity and success.
You are right, all project started to zero and because the people believed and support to it other projects succeed. So we also need to give chance to this project and hoping they can prove their worth.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Genetics is very important now, this is real, but for the development of the project people with special knowledge are needed, I hope the members of the team have enough experience.
Actually as I heard the word it self genetics, the first thing come into my mind is the conservation of human life. It's like making steps to save human life.I think this project is lovely and more on scientific research and development. I hope this will blooms and eventually grow and will help others and benefited by many.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Actually as I heard the word it self genetics, the first thing come into my mind is the conservation of human life. It's like making steps to save human life.I think this project is lovely and more on scientific research and development. I hope this will blooms and eventually grow and will help others and benefited by many.

Well, as we can see this project is really unique but my question is if dnatix project can implement all their features and how sure they are that investors gonna support this kind of project?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Are you a crypto noob? Don't worry. Most of the cryptocurrency in bitcointalk is a great and most valuable one. Hope you won't picked the scam one.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

i saw soooo many dna projects out there but this is one that i know it is very good...i saw kastelain on a blockchain conference and i like him a lot.
yeah indeed. dna projects have been gone so much and this one is pretty cool by it looks. i wish it could bring a better future for the dna revolution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: